3. Dwight Moore (+1) - 4.3

4. Cassidy Clark (+1) - 4.6

5. Ryan Medrano (+2) - 5.6

6. Noelle Lambert (=) - 5.7

7. James Jones (+2) - 7.0

8. Owen Knight (+2) - 7.7

9. Cody Assenmacher (-1) - 8.3

10. Sami Layadi (+3) - 9.4

11. Mike Gabler (=) - 10.0 (Higher than Jesse 6/7 times)

12. Jesse Lopez (=) - 10.0 (Higher than Gabler 1/7 times)

Episode 8 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 16th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the Survivor voted out this most recent episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 8 Ends 11/16 8pm)

Episode 8:

1. Jeanine (=) - Oof no one has had a worse merge than poor Jeanine :dead:

2. Cassidy (+4) - Cassidy is single handedly keeping feminism alive.

3. James (-1) - His transparent attempts at getting Owen to sit out of the immunity challenge ❤️ The previews from next week ❤️

4. Ryan (-1) - King is just looking hot and fishing, let him live!

5. Owen (+3) - I'm not a fan yet, but he had a good episode.

6. Karla (-2) - She's losing me very quickly :/. She's gotta do SOMETHING soon!

7. Noelle (=) - She's there!

8. Gabler (+1) - Gabler with the much needed cool down episode.

9. Jesse (+3) - Impressive move getting the two idols.

10. Cody (=) - Remember when he was kind of fun?

11. Sami (=) - I'm admittedly such a hater when it comes to this guy but honestly I am not a fan at all.

1. Jeanine (=) - It's so fun watching my favorites go every week. 🙂 
2. Cassidy (+7) - Since she stayed true to Jeanine with voting out Ryan even when it didn't matter.
3. Owen (+5) - A good episode from him though now I wish he didn't win immunity. But he did always seem to be on Jeanine's side and yeah he's slowly growing on me.
4. James (-1) 
5. Ryan (+1)
6. Noelle (-2)
7. Karla (-2)
8. Cody (-1)
9. Sami (+3) - Ugh he got me all excited that he was going to do a big move in Jeanine's favor but then didn't end up succeeding with it. :/ But I'll guess I'll raise him up a bit for trying.
10. Gabler (=)
11. Jesse (=)

(1) 1. Ryan - not only the nicest guy, but provides for everyone. And he still has detractors, for some reason

(3) 2. Sami - I realize he was the first to suggest changing the vote to Ryan, but I have a feeling he was trying to throw Jeanine off (he did the exact same thing earlier in the season.)

(4) 3. Karla - good old steady Karla .

(7) 4. Jaymes - he seems like a nice guy when he knows he's on the winning side.

(8) 5. Owen - maybe because his annoyingness and paranoia was justified this week.

(6) 6. Jeanine - great story; lost two closest allies in a row, while both times, she could've used her idol, then lost it anyway. Most impressively, was always graceful about it.

(9) 7. Noelle - invisible this round. Just wait... it's coming...

(11) 8. Gabler - trying to cozy up to Ryan. Sneaky, but it might work.

(10) 9. Cody - the Cody-Jessie alliance has to go.

(2) 10. Jesse - for the first time I think, I like Jesse less than Cody. Shame on him for keeping Jeanine's immunity idol, and knowingly sending her home.

(5) 11. Cassidy - enough is enough. She is still coming hard after Ryan. She goes straight to the bottom. Remember Jaymes told Owen he was safe, during the challenge? I think what we didn't see was Cassidy trying to rally "the bottom four" against Ryan, and the info got back to the seven.

• Confused 1

9 rankings this episode!

Episode 8:

1. Jeanine Zheng (=) - 2.4

2. Cassidy Clark (+2) - 3.1

3. Karla Cruz Godoy (-1) - 4.2

4. Owen Knight (+4) - 4.4

5. Ryan Medrano (=) - 6.1

6. Noelle Lambert (=) - 6.3

7. James Jones (=) - 6.7

8. Sami Layadi (+2) - 7.2

9. Mike Gabler (+2) - 7.4

10. Cody Assenmacher (-1) - 8.0

11. Jesse Lopez (+1) - 10.0

Episode 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 23rd at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the Survivor voted out this most recent episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 9 Ends 11/23 8pm)

1. Sami - impressed with the way he handled his tribe of five.

2. Ryan - Still the best....almost

3. Noelle - At least for now, she did an awesome thing with the Steal-A-Vote.

4. Karla - Still like her.

5. Gabler - he's teamed up with Cody and Jesse, of which I do not approve, but the sneak peak to next week implies that he's not really on board.

6. Owen - He's a messed up, paranoid crybaby, but still better than some of the people left.

7. Cassidy - Boo to being against Ryan this whole time.

8. Jaymes - ultimately, he was annoying, and I'm glad they got rid of him.

9. Jesse - He's back to looking like Cody's lackey, which is better than being Cody.

10. Cody - Down with the Cody-Jesse alliance!

Episode 9:

1. James (+2) - He brought conflict and pettiness back to Survivor, he's king for that.

2. Owen (+2) - Straight men getting catty with each other on reality tv, that is why I watch this shit.

3. Noelle (+4) - Tbh I found her move to be flashy just for the sake of being flashy, but whatever nice to see someone do something this season.

4. Karla (+2) - Doing it for the big girls!

5. Cassidy (-3) - Glad to see her survive.

6. Ryan (-2) - The fact that he was still talking about fishing in his final words, what a simple man <3333333333

7. Gabler (+1) - If he actually turns on Cody & Jesse next episode I'm restanning.

8. Sami (+3) - Boring.

9. Jesse (=) - Boring.

10. Cody (=) - Worse than boring because he tricked me early on that he might be fun.

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 9:

1. Noelle Lambert (+5) - 2.4

2. Karla Cruz Godoy (+1) - 3.0

3. Cassidy Clark (-1) - 3.1

4. Owen Knight (=) - 4.5

5. Sami Layadi (+3) - 5.6

6. Mike Gabler (+3) - 6.5

7. Ryan Medrano (-2) - 6.6

8. Cody Assenmacher (+2) - 7.0

9. James Jones (-2) - 7.8

10. Jesse Lopez (+1) - 8.5

Episode 10 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 30th at 8 pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 10 Ends 11/30 8pm)

1. Noelle :’( 

2. Cassidy 

3. Owen 

4. Karla 

5. Sami 

6. Gabler 

7. Cody 

8. Jesse

Last week was the only week I didn’t lose a favorite. And I’m tired of seeing all the girls leaving.