Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43

Alex95

(3) 1. Ryan - still the best

(5) 2. Dwight - still a nice guy

(2) 3. Sami - still a nice guy, but a little defensive

(6) 4. Karla - I like her, but I can't forget how protected she is

(11) 5. Jeanine - hurt a little by her alliance with Elie

(7) 6. Cassidy - I like her, but she's gone after Ryan

(4) 7. Jessie - there's something sneaky about him, and I think he's hiding it.

(12) 8. Gabler - a bit grouchy, but all his negativity is directed at Elie, so who could blame him?

(9) 9. Jaymes - nothing wrong with him, but he's been protected much as Karla has.

(13) 10. Owen - seemed more steady and likable this week.

(8) 11. Cody - the memories of earlier episodes are flooding back.

(1) 12. Noelle - she is looking a lot like "the other" Elie, and there were flashbacks to her sneakily helping one tribe during the challenge.

(14) 99. Elie - My opinion of virtually everyone improved this week, but my opinion of Elie's tanked so much, I had to change the numbers. All of my bottom rankings for her came to be justified this week.

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

1. Cassidy

2. Karla

3. Ellie

4. Noelle

5. Jeanine

6. Dwight

7. James

8. Owen

9. Cody

10. Jesse

11. Ryan

12. Gabler

13. Sami

I beg your pardon, but with the exception of Elie, all four of the remaining women are in my Top 7, whereas you have every girl ranked higher than every guy. Explain yourself, then. 😮

21 minutes ago, Qorey said:

I beg your pardon, but with the exception of Elie, all four of the remaining women are in my Top 7, whereas you have every girl ranked higher than every guy. Explain yourself, then. 😮

So you're just going to ignore Noelle being second to last I see.

10 rankings this episode!

Episode 6:

1. Jeanine Zheng (+2) - 3.2

2. Karla Cruz Godoy (-1) - 3.3

3. Elie Scott (+1) - 3.8

4. Dwight Moore (+1) - 5.2 (Higher than Cassidy 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #2, next peak #4 twice)

5. Cassidy Clark (-3) - 5.2 (Higher than Dwight 5/10 times, peak position #1, next peak #2, next peak #4 once)

6. Noelle Lambert (+1) - 7.1

7. Ryan Medrano (+1) - 7.6

8. Cody Assenmacher (+1) - 7.8

9. James Jones (-3) - 8.0

10. Owen Knight (+3) - 9.3

11. Mike Gabler (=) - 9.9

12. Jesse Lopez (+2) - 10.1

13. Sami Layadi (-1) - 10.5

Episode 7 ranking will go until Wednesday, November 9th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the Survivor voted out this most recent episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 7 Ends 11/9 8pm)

Episode 7:

1. Jeanine (+1) - Pretty much the only one on my stan list and staying there at the moment.

2. James (+6) - Now shown enough but I'm realizing I genuinely love him every time he is shown.

3. Ryan (+2)

4. Karla (=) - Imma need pre-merge Karla back soon.

5. Dwight (+4) - He was such a king in the early episodes, I hate how his edit died off.

6. Cassidy (+1)

7. Noelle (-1)

8. Owen (+4)

9. Gabler (-7) - I still like him and find him to be one of the few unique and interesting characters this season, but he was a bit Much even for me tonight.

10. Cody (=)

11. Sami (+2) - I'm starting to get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that he's gonna win.

12. Jesse (-1)

1. Jeanine (=) 
2. Dwight (+4) - Ugh he deserved better. Like Alex said, I really liked him early on and am mad at how his edit died down as he was the most likable guy this season. 😭 
3. James (+4) 
4. Noelle (=)
5. Karla (-2)
6. Ryan (-1)
7. Cody (+1)
8. Owen (+2)
9. Cassidy (=) - Now she's becoming invisible again. 👽  
10. Gabler (+3)
11. Jesse (=)
12. Sami (=) 

1. Ryan  - usually my favorite anyway, but the votes against him at Tribal Council give him a boost in underdog status.

2. Jessie - he was involved in the trickery over the votes between Jaymes and Dwight, but he wasn't a jackass about it.

3. Sami - he was already high, and he hasn't done anything to change that.

4. Karla - she's in an awfully cozy position, but she's nice enough to justify it. 

5. Cassidy - invisible this week

6. Jeanine - she always ends up as the closest ally of the person who got voted out. This might be a smart strategy after all. I wouldn't mind if she made it to final three, and I predict she will.

7. Jaymes - I liked him better this week than usual, but what's with that groggy voice at every Tribal Council?

8. Dwight - I like him, but he really didn't know what was going on in the game, and I'm starting to get annoyed by his stupidity.

9. Owen - he actually seems like a nice guy now. I guess I never doubted that, but he seems much less annoying than before.

10. Noelle - sometimes she's inspirational, and sometimes she overdoes it, but I can never forget her big mouth.

11. Cody - also has a big mouth.

12. Gabler - the biggest mouth of all. And he's a war veteran, so there are so many unspeakable things that he has seen and done that we cannot begin to understand. 🙄

Current Final Three Prediction: Cody, Jessie, and Jeanine.  Winner: Jessie