Parijita Bastola Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

3 hours ago, pauwis said:

girl, please

Could it also have potential as her Instant Save song, maybe? I feel like she could pull it off even in that high-pressure situation.

Of course, ideally she won’t need an Instant Save + she’ll get to do the song in full, but I don’t trust the audience to back a Team Legend artist into the finale via public vote.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pauwis said:

girl, please

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Could it also have potential as her Instant Save song, maybe? I feel like she could pull it off even in that high-pressure situation.

Of course, ideally she won’t need an Instant Save + she’ll get to do the song in full, but I don’t trust the audience to back a Team Legend artist into the finale via public vote.

Ooooh amazing suggestion @pauwis, and I definitely agree on this as an IS song. Parijita would do really well with this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Ooooh amazing suggestion @pauwis, and I definitely agree on this as an IS song. Parijita would do really well with this.

yes!! I would love to hear a complete version, but it's a perfect IS song: emotive, dynamic, and i really like for her because it's a perfect piece of R&B/Pop

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

if she choose this lane, we would be blessed week after week

She said during her audition that she loves R&B/Soul but her covers on Youtube are a mix of pop, r&b/soul and even jazz/folk (Norah Jones style). Whichever path she'll choose we will still be blessed by her beautiful voice. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

She said during her audition that she loves R&B/Soul but her covers on Youtube are a mix of pop, r&b/soul and even jazz/folk (Norah Jones style). Whichever path she'll choose we will still be blessed by her beautiful voice. 

yes! i’m sure she’ll do great regardless of genre. her knockout song choice does lean toward r&b; i always thought of “jealous” as a pop ballad but i realize i’m not quite sure whether that’s actually the accurate genre.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

absolutely!! she can handle many genres and I want her to do whatever she wants/likes

• Like 2