Andrew Igbokidi Fan Thread 🇳🇬🎤

Voicestan

• Voicestan changed the title to Andrew Igbokidi Fan Thread🇳🇬🎤
  • 3 weeks later...

by Mark Franklin on 08/10/22

Andrew Igbokidi: He’s a star student from Hot Springs, Ark., having graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in the spring and received a full-tuition, four-year scholarship to the UAMS College of Medicine. In terms of music, he has about 800 followers and more than 17,000 likes on TikTok.

https://idolchatteryd.com/meet-12-more-singers-from-the-voice-season-22

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 3:05 AM, RTV said:

by Mark Franklin on 08/10/22

Andrew Igbokidi: He’s a star student from Hot Springs, Ark., having graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in the spring and received a full-tuition, four-year scholarship to the UAMS College of Medicine. In terms of music, he has about 800 followers and more than 17,000 likes on TikTok.

https://idolchatteryd.com/meet-12-more-singers-from-the-voice-season-22

that's impressive!

• istersay changed the title to Andrew Igbokidi Fan Thread 🇳🇬🎤

he was so good,  add me please :jaswave:

Charlie Mason

Andrew Igbokidi (Team Camila), “when the party’s over” — Grade: A | The coaches might as well have handed a fast pass to the Season 22 finale to this first-generation American (of Nigerian descent). The heartthrob-in-the-making’s Billie Eilish cover, as emotional as it was gorgeous, earned him four chair turns and — at least to my ears — the status of frontrunner.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, jork said:

Don't add, but this dude said West African music? He really should have covered "Essence" by Wizkid, or for the super mainstream, "One Dance".

I guess but I don’t think it’s all up to them for song choices. Would have be super dope tho