August 23rd ACM Party for a Cause ~ Ascend Amphitheater ~ Nashville

buttons66

SCOTTY JOINS ACM PARTY FOR A CAUSE IN NASHVILLE

I'm is honored to join Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Brad Paisley, Sara Evans, Blanco Brown, Ingrid Andress, Travis Denning, Caylee Hammack and more at #ACMparty in Nashville on Aug 23 at Ascend Amphitheater. Proceeds benefit a cause I care a lot about, ACM Lifting Lives I encourage you to learn more about them and how they provide aid in times of need. #LetsLiftLives Nashville, see you soon!

ghxx.jpg

The Ascend Amphitheater is an open-air event venue located on the Cumberland River in Nashville, Tennessee. It is set inside the Metro Riverfront Park. The amphitheater seats 2,300 in fixed seating, and 4,500 on the lawn, with a total capacity of 6,800

ACM_PFAC_onsaleNOW_SM_1080x1080.jpg

ACM Party For A Cause Benefitting ACM Lifting Lives is happening on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 07:50PM CDT  to 9.50PM CDT at Ascend Amphitheater with tickets starting at $35.50

Row and seat numbers on Lawn tickets are strictly for box office tracking. The lawn is all general admission, first-come first-served.

ACM_PFAC_onsaleNOW_1080x1080_r3-768x768.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

This show is for 2 hours .so I cant imagine with 10 artists any of them will be able sing more than 2  or 3 songs each !! 🤔 Don't know if they are providing 1 back-up band for them all ..otherwise time has to be alloted  between each artist  and his/her band.etc.🤔 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

This show is for 2 hours .so I cant imagine with 10 artists any of them will be able sing more than 2  or 3 songs each !! 🤔 Don't know if they are providing 1 back-up band for them all ..otherwise time has to be alloted  between each artist  and his/her band.etc.🤔 

This is how I foresee the set-up, too.  I don't think Scotty will even bother with his own guitar, lol.

25 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

In fairness, the women dancing just prior to that clip were dancing to Feeling It, lol.

Thats the 1 woman he's been hanging around with all night!!! She was the 1 at the bar with him earlier!! 

Even tho the caption was Feelin it ...could not decipher if Scotty was actually singing that .(.seems an odd choice for him to perform that somehow.)

1 minute ago, buttons66 said:

Thats the 1 woman he's been hanging around with all night!!! She was the 1 at the bar with him earlier!! 

Even tho the caption was Feelin it ...could not decipher if Scotty was actually singing that .(.seems an odd choice for him to perform that somehow.)

He wasn't sing FI.