Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Harry Judd

harry-judd.jpg&ehk=g6LgqmyZD2urgXYzwva21

Harry Mark Christopher Judd is a musician, dancer, and author from Chelmsford, Essex. He is the drummer for the band McFly. He gave up cricket to pursue a career in music. He won Series 9 Strictly Come Dancing in 2011. His partner was Aliona Vilani. He also won a special episode of Strictly for Children in Need with Ola Jordan and the Strictly Christmas special in 2015 with Joanne Clifton. His lowest score on Series 9 was given to his Foxtrot to "Just the Way You Are" and his highest score was given to his Quickstep to "Don't Get Me Wrong". He appeared on some other shows with his McFly bandmates such as Casualty, Hollyoaks, and Doctor Who. Harry also appeared on The Chase, Celebrity Juice, and The Million Pound Drop Live.

• Sad 1

Aww noo, Harry was my favorite Strictly male winner and one of my favorite winners of the Strictly franchise. 😭 :broken:I was hoping he'd make it further. I loved him and Aliona's partnership, and their Argentine Tango & Quickstep were such iconic dances. Also loved their Viennese Waltz too. Definitely one of the best guys in ballroom on Strictly.

• Like 1

Paul Potts

maxresdefault.jpg

I haven't made a Britian's Got Talent cut yet and I've been asking about who to cut and who not to cut.... but I haven't gotten any responses. So I am just gonna choose someone that didn't really do much for me, which was Paul Potts. Paul Potts, who is an opera singer was the winner of the 1st series of Britian's Got Talent back in June 2007. UHHH I'm seeing this series ran for a week? Is that true??? Wow okay, so Paul Potts didn't really have too many performances on the series as it just lasted a week. He's a very talented opera singer with a great voice, but his voice and singing style doesn't really do it for me. I think he only performed on the show twice but still got to win, so well done to Paul for that. After his win, he released multiple albums including One Chance and Passione, in 2007 and 2009 respectively, which were worldwide successes. I'll post his BGT run on the show below.

• Sad 1

Michelle Lesniak Franklin (Season 11)

michelle-lesniak-1.jpg?w=1280

Michelle Lesniak Franklin is the winner of Project Runway season 11. She won with the help of ANTM C9 model and former stripper Lisa Jackson...okay slay. While America's Next Top Model cannot be a former stripper according to Bianca Golden (or a former sex worker according to Tyra Banks) she can be a Project Runway sorta winner. But Michelle did most of the work here, she designed the wardrobes, let's hype her up! Michelle struggled at the beginning of the competition as she seemed to always be on the losing team. However, her luck began to change when she got partnered with Amanda in the 7th episode and got her first win! She also won an important Lord & Taylor challenge and of course went on to win the entire season. Apparently, her style is a bit rocker chick. She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself, even when the judges criticized her, which inspired her final designs. I'm sure that could rub people the wrong way sometimes as one of her fellow contestants calls her a bitch in the below video, but luckily her fellow competitors defend her as a funny bitch :haha:. She seemed to have a rocky relationship with her runnerup Patricia, lowkey I feel like I would be #TeamPatricia. I love reality show contestants who are so oblivious to the mean girls around them seething about them :wub: :wub:. So if we wanna say I'm cutting Michelle out of loyalty to Patricia I'm down to say that, but we all know I'm destroying the 2x winners lmao.

36 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if you cut Collabro, so leave them alone at least. 

Lol why the "I wouldn't be surprised" here? :claybleh: But ok I'll leave them alone as long as I can, since it's been requested.

16 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Paul Potts is like the most recognizable name from BGT! 

Ooh the name that stood out most to me was Diversity. That's an act I've seen stuff from before that I remember and liked. :haha: 

Just now, *Lily said:

This Susan Boyle slander!

(Unless you just mean winners :haha:)

Winners only :haha: 

Otherwise, I'd say Susan Boyle & Connie Talbot are two of the most recognizable name, and probably with Darcy but might jsut be because he's also Canadian :haha: 

Adam Klein

Survivor Winner Adam Klein on His Mother's Death: 'She Waited for Me'

I take this break from eliminating winners that no one cares about to eliminate one of my least favorite Survivor winners.  I want to get my one Survivor cut in before it all goes to hell again.  I am cutting Adam Klein.  I am not sure how he made it to the Top whatever we are at, but he I don't like him.  Something always irked me about him on his season and it continued to irk me when he was playing Winners at War.  I can't really place it, he's sort of a rat.  I do like that he played for his mom, but that really felt like what got him his win on his season.  I wish one of Hannah or Ken had taken it as I thought both played better games then he did.  Shrug!

Jericho Malabonga

Survivor_2017_Bio_Jericho.jpg

I don't dislike Jericho at all, but I want the other 4 Ausvivor winners to place above him and he's been on my shortlist a couple times so I say, why not now? Jericho won the 4th season of Australian Survivor (but no one really counts or cares for the first 2 so lol). He was fine, but definitely got lucky that he managed to cockroach his way to the end along one of the most obvious goats I have ever seen on Survivor (Tara was kind of a mess and seeing her fail is entertaining in some ways). On a season that had people like Tessa and Michelle being way more interesting and fun, or people like Anneliese and Peter who just were pretty likeable, seeing Jericho win was a bit disappointing. He also came back for that dreadful David Genat season special All Stars season but who cares to talk about that? Not me. So yeah, bye bye.

Jordan Smith

Jordan Smith The Voice: His Best Moments | NBC Insider

Jordan Smith appeared on Season 9 of The Voice and won the show with his coach, all-around family man Adam Levine. Jordan was obviously a very talented singer. All of his performances were pretty great. But by god, looking at the song choices he got given in most of the live shows is a snoozefest in itself. The viewers ate it up every step of the way but I am content with not having to hear another "Somebody to Love", another "God Only Knows", "Who You Are", "Hallelujah"... hey, even another "Halo" on a singing competition show again. Jordan, for a Voice alum, hasn't done too badly in his post-show career. He wrote a song for Celine Dion, placed third in the American Song Contest, and covered "You Are So Beautiful" for a recent album which according to Wikipedia, The Knoxville News Sentinel labelled as "embarrassingly sterilized". I also remember he performed as a musical guest on.. Mike Huckabee's talk show, gross! I just never found myself connecting with Jordan past some good performances so fine cutting him now.

• Like 2

ALEX EVANS

1Alex+.jpg1Alex+.jpg1Alex+.jpg

Alexandra Emma Evans is an English actress and model. In 2008, Evans was crowned winner of series 4 of Britain's Next Top Model, beating 13 other hopefuls. This led to modeling work, including a TV advert for Superdrug Barry M makeup in May 2010, a TV advert for the Nintendo Wii game Another Code R, and a Yeo Valley advertising campaign in October 2010. In 2013, she landed the Warehouse worldwide campaign "Style Me If You Can" in which she was the lead character in nine short films, directed by Danny Sangra. Looking at the call-out order for Series 4, it seems that Alex started shining from Episode 6 onwards. She had a total of 3 First Call-Outs which is pretty good. Oh, this was the season were Catherine Thomas (ANTM18: British Invasion) placed as the Runner-Up. Well, looking at the photoshoots, I'm kinda underwhelmed as a whole but Alex had some good shots as shown above.

Edited by jarmon