Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Cam Anthony

Cam-Anthony-press-photo-768x512.jpg

Cam Anthony (born in 2001) won the 20th season of The Voice in 2021, with Blake as his coach. Before that, he became known and YouTube and won the FOX revival of Showtime at the Apollo in 2018. He sang "Lay Me Down" for his audition. His other performances in the live shows were "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" and "Take Me to Church", and "Stand Up", "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "She Drives Me Crazy" in the finale. He's ok but seeing as he only had to make it throuh playoffs and two live shows he seems like a fair cut to make now. He also seems to me like just another ordinary young R&B/soul singer who wouldn't have won if he wasn't on Blake's team.

• Sad 1

Cam Anthony was really great and a deserving winner! :yes: I'm normally not here for a Blake win but Cam did deserve his win. His "Feeling Good" and "Stand Up" were amazing performances and two of my top favorites that season.

• Like 2

Tresha "Thing 2"

thing-2-photo.jpg

How are so many flavor winners still here? Tresha "Thing 2" was the winner of season two of Flavor of Love. We have already cut Hoopz an honestly did we three seasons of this show? Absolutely not but we also don't need 20 seasons of the bachelor or bachelorette so I guess I can't really say anything about it but I really dont think any of these winners belong in our top rankings so it's a matter of time before all of those type of winners get cut and for today we say goodbye to thing 2 who like I mentioned was the season 2 winner.

Edited by *Diana

Sawyer Fredericks

SawyerFredericks_ElissaEbersold.jpg&ehk=

Sawyer Christopher Fredericks is a contemporary folk singer-songwriter that won the eighth season of The Voice. Pharrell Williams was his coach. Sawyer was noticed on YouTube and was invited to audition. He auditioned with "I'm A Man of Constant Sorrow", which got him four chair turns. A few other songs he covered were "Trouble", "Imagine", and "Iris". At the time, he was the youngest person to win The Voice. After he won, he signed with Republic Records and his self-titled EP was released. His albums include A Good Storm, Hide Your Ghost, and Flowers For You. Singles from A Good Storm are "Take It All" and "4 Pockets". The singles from Hide Your Ghost are "Silent World" and "Any of My Trouble". All four of those singles failed to chart.

Oooh a good cut there, Gigi! :yes: I lowkey got heated that Sawyer outlasted Cam as Cam's run was more memorable/impressive. 

If only Sawyer had went out before Cam. :/ But oh well, fine with him going now. Sawyer was alright and had some decent performances but felt four of the women would have been more deserving winners over him.

Christina Machamer

christinaMachamer.jpg?cb=661efef72bf0573

Oh I forgot about the Hell's Kitchen targets that I asked for awhile ago and I think Sola said anyone was fine to cut but a certain 3, so I'll cut one of those other ones that weren't asked for protection. :haha: At the time of the show, Christina Machamer was a 25-year old Culinary Student from St. Louis, Missouri, the winner of the 4th season of Hell's Kitchen, where she won the competition way back in 2008. So yeah I never watched this show/season so I don't know if Christina was a deserving winner or not. From the contestant progress form, she recieved the following: one Best of the Worst, sometimes exempt from nomination (on Episode 3), 5 NOM's, which are nominations for elimination (on Episodes 2, 5, 8, 10 and 13) and 5 WINs which means won the dinner service (on Episodes 1, 4, 6, 7 and 9) and the only one week of not being nominated for elimination (on Episode 12). She seemed to either been nominated for elimination or won the challenges so her run seems all over the place. :dead: But I don't think she's one of the consistent winners of this show based on their runs, so I think she would be a fine cut at this point.

Melissa Rycroft (The Bachelor)

Jason-Mesnick-and-Melissa-Rycroft-on-The-Bachelor-Season-13.jpg

I've never watched a single episode of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette while I love Melissa Rycroft on DWTS so this was a very easy decision for me to make since I'm splitting up double winners. Melissa was the winner of the 13th season of The Bachelor. Or I guess I should say "winner" as she became infamous when Jason Mesnick, the aforementioned Bachelor, dumped her right after proposing her to go on to date the runner-up. This was probably a shocking tv moment for Bachelor viewers. It appears Jason is still with the runner-up Molly to his day, so I suppose you can't fault him for making the right decision. But on the other hand, you can fault him for making the wrong decision first and putting Melissa through, what I would imagine, is a lot of pain. It all worked out in the end. Melissa ended up being a last minute replacement on S8 of DWTS thanks to her 15 mins of fame and made it all the way to third place. She then returned for All-Stars which she went on to win. And she seems to be happily married now so like I said, everything worked out for her in the end. Anyways if you wanna watch Melissa get dumped for her runner-up feel free to watch the video, though I find nothing about this entertaining, it's been on for like 50 seasons so clearly people do:

Yeah that's definitely the first Melissa Rycroft entry to go out first. :yes: I didn't watch Jason's season of The Bachelor, but yeah that was terrible for Melissa to go through on live TV. :( >.< But everything worked out for both parties - as Jason/Molly are still together and Melissa is happily married with kids. But yeah he should have chosen to propose to Molly in the first place, so none of this would happen. But then Melissa probably wouldn't have been on DWTS. Things work out in the strangest ways. :dead: 

RUBEN STUDDARD

ruben-studdard.jpg?w=998

Ruben Studdard is an American singer and actor. He rose to fame as winner of the second season of American Idol and received a Grammy Award nomination in 2003 for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for his recording of "Superstar". In the years following Idol, Studdard has released seven studio albums, including his platinum-selling debut, Soulful, and the top-selling gospel follow-up, I Need an Angel. He is most well known for his recording career, which has produced hits including "Flying Without Wings", "Sorry 2004", and "Change Me", but he has also segued into television and stage work. Most notably, he starred as Fats Waller in a national tour revival of Ain't Misbehavin', which spawned a Grammy-nominated soundtrack.

In 2013, Studdard appeared as a contestant on the fifteenth season of weight-loss competition show The Biggest Loser. I didn't watch the season but he was eliminated in week 4, then returned week 6 and then re-eliminated week 8. 

But back to his American Idol run, I didn't watch his season Live because I was 4 lol. But, I did listen to his performances and they were nice, I enjoyed them but seeing as we've lost some great Idols already, there's really no reason for Ruben to be around. I was thinking of cutting him days ago but then the Trent Harmon & Kelly Clarkson cuts happened and I was like maybe I should wait but now I'm like there's really no reason to keep him around. Sorry.

• Sad 1

Letitia Herod

Letitia Herod | LOUISA MODELS

The best of Britains Next Top Model winners have already been eliminated.  So now I will eliminate one with one of, if not the worst track record.  Letitia Herod came into the competition in at the age of 18, and she did not perform well in the competition.  She is striking, but that shouldn't be enough to win the show.  Throughout the season Letitia never received a first call out, infact she was never even in the Top 2 for a week.  She hovered in the middle all season long.  Her first bottom appearance was when there were 6 ladies left, and then she was in the bottom  2 more times after that.  She had the first best average when she won her season, beating out frontrunners Emma and Anita who had 3 first call outs a piece.  

Quest Crew [America's Best Dance Crew - Season 8]

lZKLnTA.jpg

Introduction to Quest Crew: This is a break dancing crew with a history on SYTYCD. Two of them auditioned for season 1 of SYTYCD: Ryan Conferido and Hok Konishi. Ryan ended up making the show and got all the way to Top 10, with his iconic head stand being featured in the title sequence of the show for many years. Hok returned for Season 2 and officially introduced Quest Crew to the world, joined by Steve Terada and Victor Kim. Hok would have made the Top 20, except he was an immigrant and only had a student visa, so they weren't able to take him on the program. Hok returned AGAIN in Season 3 with his Green Card, and this time made the show easily (chosen over Twitch at the Green Mile). Hok had a great run on the show, but despite being a dancer in the Hummingbird/Flower routine with Jaimie, one of the most acclaimed routines to ever be danced on the show, he was cut at Top 12 just before the Top 10. Partly because there was another break dancer that was on the show: Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval. Dominic was paired with the eventual winner of the show, Sabra, and had a better trajectory on the show, showing more versatility and more personality. Dominic was eventually cut at Top 8. But most importantly, SYTYCD Season 3 was when Hok and Dominic got acquainted, and Hok later asked Dominic to join Quest Crew for their audition to America's Best Dance Crew Season 3. (Victor Kim auditioned for SYTYCD Season 4 again but didn't make the show).

So then ABDC 3 happened and their run on that show is one of the best things in the history of the world and that run will remain in this game. The guys in Season 3 were Hok Konishi, Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval, Ryan Conferido, Steve Terada, Victor Kim, Brian Hirano, and Ryan Feng. Iconic iconic iconic iconic iconic iconic iconic. 

After Shane Sparks had his underage sex scandal and was fired from his position as head judge of ABDC, Omarion took over his spot for season 5 and then D-Trix decided to take a leave of absence from Quest Crew and took over from Omarion and was a judge with Lil Mama and JC Chasez for seasons 6 and 7. Meanwhile, Quest Crew was having major success on tour and doing music videos with LMFAO.

After Season 7 in 2012, ABDC went off the air for a couple years, but then returned for the final Season 8 in 2015. The groups in that season were all previous winners of ABDC except for 1 crew: Kinjaz (which is a huge group that includes members from previous crews such as Kaba Modern, Poreotics, Jabbawockeez, and Mos Wanted, but I'm not sure which of those guys were part of Season 8). Season 8 had Super CR3W (winner of ABDC 2), We Are Heroes (winner of ABDC 4), I.aM.mE (winner of ABDC 6), Elektrolytes (winner of ABDC 7), and of course QUEST CREW!!!!! (winner of ABDC 3). 

Unfortunately, the mega-talented dreamboat Victor Kim did not join the crew for Season 8. In his place were two different members, Jolee and Ru (plus Aris for one performance). But guess who WAS part of Season 8???? DOMINIC D-TRIX SANDOVAL WAS BACK. Iconic. He went from a contestant to a judge and back to a contestant again, making all of the audience's dreams come true and giving Quest the best chance to succeed on the season. And obviously... they did pretty well. They won.

So why cut Quest Crew now? Well, aside from Alex's terrorism in response to some Survivor winner getting cut, I've been thinking about cutting this duplicate for a while now because although I am the biggest Quest stan in the history of the world, I think it's pretty easy to argue that Quest wasn't the rightful winner of the season. Kinjaz, the only crew that hadn't previously won ABDC, absolutely crushed the entire season. Every performance was perfect. Their final performance was an absolute work of art. I really believe that the main reason Quest won was because they are just super duper popular and they had an easier time picking up votes than Kinjaz, the new crew. Quest is amazing and already had tons of fans and everyone loves them and one of their members was a judge before. 

But that's not to take away from the great work that Quest did on the show. While I think they got beat overall, some of their performances were among their best ever. For example, this one below (about gaining and losing friends over time) is not their most hype routine, but it is their most emotional and arguably their best. 

Then there was the one in drag, where D-Trix is absolutely serving John Leguizamo as Chi-Chi Rodriguez realness and Hok did the greatest shablam in the history of television, which wasn't the best routine in the world but it was so hilarious, hype, fun, and on brand. 

Regardless of whether Quest Crew deserved the Season 8 win or not, they got to laugh last by WINNING THE PRIMETIME EMMY AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING CHOREOGRAPHY IN 2016 AT THE 68TH EMMYS. They submitted three of their routines from Season 8, including the one above and the one below here. A deserving win and the crown jewel in their amazing career. Love these guys. 

Aww Ruben. :( 

I love Ruben and always will have a soft spot for him/Season 2 as I really loved that season while it was airing. :haha: Ruben's not as harsh of a cut as Jordin, Trent and Kelly were but I still get sad seeing Idols go regardless. :broken: Especially when there are more The Voice winners around lol.

Oooh and I do remember Quest Crew. I remember them moreso on S3 as I didn't watch S8. But it's pretty iconic how Dominic went from contestant to judge to contestant. :dead: 

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Congrats to Carrie on her impending Idol win here.

I really don't like Carrie's music, but I don't know enough about the others to make an informed decision, so I will leave it up to others. It's interesting how the more popular shows are losing people faster than the unpopular shows. 

James "J.T." Thomas Jr

Survivor' Winners Through the Years: Where Are They Now?

I'm really not sure how J.T. pulled off a win. i guess it was because Coach drowned all the contenders on his own tribe. At the merge, he gallantly teamed up with JT and Stephen, threw everyone left on his tribe under the bus, then dove under himself. In the aftermath, JT and Stephen had the presence of mind (or not) to keep Erin over Taj, before kicking out the last of the opposing team. Stephen appeared to be the more intelligent of the two, but his personality was grating, and I guess when you have been made into utter fools, you would rather hand the million dollars to the more likable person. I don't think JT followed any kind of strategy in his game. It was more like Stephen and Coach were making random foolish decisions and used him as an extra signature. It wasn't as he was a great person either, just the better option of the final two.

ÔĽŅLee McQueen

Lee-McQueen.jpg

There are other well-known Lee McQueens in the UK it looks like, but this Lee McQueen is a British entrepreneur and winner of the fourth series of the UK version of the The Apprentice. Lee beat out 15 other candidates for a £100,000 a year job working for Lord Sugar. He was born in Perivale, London in 1980 as the son of a milkman and grew up in North London. Prior to appearing on the Apprentice Apprentice in 2008, Lee spent 10 years in the recruitment industry. Lee has gone on to set up his own company, Raw Talent Academy since working for Lord Sugar and appeared regularly in newspapers, magazines  and television. He appears to talk about his achievements with a lack of qualifications. He also appears as a co-host on Love Sport Radio's Tottenham Fans Show on a regular basis. He looks to be another safe cut from the Apprentice UK so out he goes.

2 hours ago, Qorey said:

I really don't like Carrie's music, but I don't know enough about the others to make an informed decision, so I will leave it up to others. It's interesting how the more popular shows are losing people faster than the unpopular shows. 

I wonderr whhyy. :giggle: 

Though I can't blame you on that regarding Idol or The Voice, like I can with you on Survivor and BB. :haha: