Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

28 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I’d try to clean up winners from The Challenge also since there are still lots left but I don’t even know the basic premise of that show. 😆

QK is gonna advise Ashley Mitchell, don’t listen to him :kissbye:

Literaly all the winners after CT & Wes besides Laurel, Ashley, and Turbo can go. Also both Champs & Stars 

Oooh I don't know most of who got cut. Although I do know and really like Susie Evans though, so I wasn't gonna cut her lol. 🙈 I don't know too much of what's going on with her & Clayton. But lmao I do get the comment of them doing too much. The bit of social media I saw from them suggests that. :haha: 

Sandra Diaz-Twine - Pearl Islands

What Seasons of 'Survivor' Did Mentor Sandra Diaz-Twine Win? Details!

Yes, Sandra was very entertaining on all of her seasons, but no, she did not deserve the title of sole survivor, especially in her debut season.
First, I am correcting an error by the host, where not one, but TWO Sandra Diaz-Twines appear on this list, but also, Sandra was absolutely terrible in Pearl Islands.

I like it when the rotten players are booted first, and the nice people make it to the end, but Sandra seemed to prefer the opposite. After Rupert had made it unscathed through two tribal councils, Trish set up the groundwork for voting him out, and Sandra turned the tables and cut her instead, making it a wasted opportunity. Sandra was a nice enough person, but it was disgusting the way she coddled and protected Rupert and John all the way through the game. I did like her, but she was so unscrupulus about her choice of allies.

• Sad 1

Yikes @ the Sandra cut there. Although I don't know which Sandra win I prefer of her two wins here? Probably the Pearl Islands one that got cut as she was my #1 favorite that season. :broken: 

Also there are a number of people with multiple entries and some of them are still around. So I don't even know what to say. :dead:

Trent Harmon

trent-harmon-american-idol-press-room-sm

Trenton William "Trent" Harmon (I usually don't put birthdays in my write-ups, but his is coming up on October 8 ) is a country music singer. He won Season 15 of American Idol in 2016. He started singing at five years old and grew up singing at church. He sang and performed in musicals. He plays piano, guitar, and drums. Trent tried out for The Voice before Idol, but he wasn't chosen and his audition didn't air. He auditioned for American Idol with the song "Unaware" by Allen Stone. His coronation single was called "Falling". It charted at #27. His album was called "You Got 'Em All". That charted at #34. 

Edited by taylorkat
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Even with Corey not watching any of my shows I'm still taking hits the last couple days

Same. :( (Although I'm probably one of those to you. 🙈 )

Sad to lose Trent as well. :( :broken: 

The Kings AKA Kings United (World of Dance - Season 3)

Suresh Mukund: The journey of Kings United has been full of struggles |  Entertainment News,The Indian Express

I was thinking about cutting another one of my ABDC crews to keep that ball rolling, but I can't let any of them go before this group from World of Dance (which is basically just ABDC reboot, let's be honest). This group actually won India's Got Talent Season 3! So they are technically double winners even though we didn't include any non-English shows here. Also they previously won two other Indian reality shows, something called "Boogie Woogie sony" and something else called "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega." Good for them.

I was thoroughly underwhelmed by their run on World of Dance. The judges lost their minds whenever this group performed... jumping on the table, standing, screaming.. and I found it to be just okay. Their schtick was that they have these HUGE crazy tricks and throws. But to me there was not enough actual dancing to make me appreciate the group as a whole. World of Dance started to get really really questionable with the literal cheerleading throws put into every group routine. When a portion of your crew runs upstage in a huddle, bitch I know there is a throw coming. It is not surprising. It is not exciting to me. walk walk pose, walk walk pose, half the crew poses downstage and the rest go upstage in a huddle, some guy gets thrown in the air, cut to Derek Hough looking absolutely shocked about it, more walking and posing. This wasn't just a problem with the Kings, it was a pervasive problem in the show that was encouraged by the judges. But the Kings definitely were a glaring example of this problem. Thankfully for them, they had some actual impressive throws every now and then. But it wasn't enough to keep me entertained for an entire season of performances, let alone give them the win. They just... didn't impress me with their dancing on a dance show and that's a problem. 

SO WHO WAS THE RIGHTFUL WINNER??? Well as the resident contemporary dancer I was obviously a big fan of Derion & Madison (an adult contemporary duet), but they choked during one of their performances and there was no way to justify them staying. The Heima was SUPER impressive and I definitely preferred them to The Kings, in particular because they had Pocket who might be the best B-boy I've ever seen in my life. Just insanely talented. But I guess I was rooting for Unity LA, the contemporary company. First things first: Unity LA is the f*cking dumbest most generic name for a dance team in the history of the world. But they actually had good routines. This group is Tessandra Chavez's company. Featuring Zack from SYTYCD US11. And we already know that Tessandra is a super duper talented choreographer. The company's best routine was to Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson and was truly spectacular. So much that Tessandra finally won her Emmy for her work with Unity LA on World of Dance Season 3. She beat out Travis Wall and Luther Brown and The Kings' choreographer. So who is the real winner in the end??? 🙂