Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

If I had a nickel for everytime you posted that gif at me, I would be a millionaire, LMAO.

Also AM I FINALLY ELIGIBLE for the next stage of the game now? 🙂 

idk ill tell you at 250. Also you're the only one who deserves rachels ire. 

Edited by Solaris

30825-l.jpg

Cassie Randolph was the chosen one during the 23rd season of The Bachelor - it was clear from the moment the season had started that she was the front-runner as she's a typical Bachelor contestant.  She was also the subject of the most memorable moment of the season - the infamous fence jumping when she decided to leave. Following being the chosen one, she went through a few hardships in the relationship which ended a year or so after they got together ; Apparently, I've read that they may be more to the story than what we are aware but that has yet to be proven.

Thing with Cassie is that people sympathize with her and could easily turn a blind eye to some of her action or she may believe that she could immune to the criticism. The most prominent situation is where she liked a certain picture / video by Brittany Aldean - I actually found out about it when I went to stalk Miss Aldean's instagram to see who liked said post.  When she got called out for it, she said : “People make assumptions about you as a person or your beliefs based on a sliver of a story. Example, I was recently scrolling on my feed, liking people’s photos. I happened to like someone’s photo that I casually follow, thinking it was about a good cause. My DM’s then quickly let me know that I shouldn’t have liked it — the meaning behind it was apparently not for the cause that I had thought. But the way people come at you for any mistake you publicly make, can be like a huge wave of hate. It easily can spiral you into anxiety or a bad mindset if you let it.”... First of all, you should know what Brittany Aldean stands for especially considering she has made a name for herself in Trump fanatics circle with her Anti-Biden/Anti-liberals/pro-trump clothing, attended NYE party at Trump's place in Florida, and even spoke at Turning Point USA. Second of all, I get that you may like something by accident but also trying to back-pedal proves that you are "whatever about it"...  And considering that this was everywhere, she should have known to maybe unlike it before she gets called out, or just own up to you liking it.   Oh, if you don't want people to make assumptions about you or your beliefs, then perhaps don't follow people like Brittany Aldean, make a ridiculous statement that's been recycle from other celebrities, or just don't be in the public eye because you best know that Bachelor Nation keep tabs on everyone.   Unsure if there's anything else to add about Cassie but I am sure Megan can add something if that's something.

I truly don't think she's a terrible individual but considering the relevancy of the Brittany Aldean and her anti-trans comments, it seems fitting that we say goodbye to her now... If she really wants to prove that those are not her views, then show some actions instead of just a comment and unliking the post - I don't know if she has unliked it because I cannot see if she likes it or not ; I truly hate how we cannot say everyone that liked a post now.  All in all, you can sympathize for what she has went through and still hold her accountable for some of her actions.

• Like 1

espnw_e_froderman11_576.jpg
Lauren Froderman

Lauren Froderman is the winner of So You Think You Can Dance US7. Lauren is someone I’ve never really cared for but delivered some nice routines. I had other favourites that year such as Billy, Ashley, Cristina, Robert, AdéChiké and Jose, so Lauren automatically fell in to the middle or near the bottom of my rankings. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen much of her since she won so have no idea what she’s done and she hasn’t returned to change my mind. Lauren’s best routines were probably her Commercial Jazz with Ade and Cha Cha with Pasha. I don’t really remember much else from her and I remember a lot more from the other winners so this is a fair cut in my opinion. Her solos never really left an impression on me either. The only other person who I would cut from the US show at this point is Melanie, so she’s escaped.. for now. She’s obviously someone’s favourite as she was given immunity so I apologise for that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Chris Blue

chris-blue-the-voice-finale-performances

What is he doing on the front page? It should be the rightful winner of S12, Queen Lauren Duski. :giggle: 

In all seriousness, Chris Blue was on the Voice season 12 and was the last member to join Team Alicia after a blind audition of "Tracks of My Tears". He is a soul singer born in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1990. He advanced to the live shows pretty easily, with his highlight being "Superstition" in the knockout round and "Love On the Brain" in the playoffs. In the lives, "Take Me to the King" was one of his standouts. I liked him for the most part, but his falsetto grated on my nerves in several performances. I also died when Vanessa Ferguson called someone from the season out on being a horrible person and we know she was talking about him. :giggle: After the show, he seems to have released a few singles but nothing more than that, and there are people I like better from the Voice that are still around so out he goes. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Lauren Duski was SO robbed. 
Chris was great as well but he didn’t quite live up to his stellar Blind Audition. 
Lauren slayed every performance of hers! I saw one of The Best of The Voice YouTube channels made a compilation of her performances and I listen to them every now & then 🥰 

I was considering cutting Chris for a while but The Voice USA winners are dwindling down so fast so I refrained from touching them. 🤭 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Lauren Duski was SO robbed. 
Chris was great as well but he didn’t quite live up to his stellar Blind Audition. 
Lauren slayed every performance of hers! I saw one of The Best of The Voice YouTube channels made a compilation of her performances and I listen to them every now & then 🥰 

I was considering cutting Chris for a while but The Voice USA winners are dwindling down so fast so I refrained from touching them. 🤭 

I still listen to her magnificent renditions of Ghost in This House and Lord I Hope This Day is Good sometimes. ❤️ 

Chris was the only one I cared about cutting so I did it. :giggle: Won't cut any of the others. 

• Like 1

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

I still listen to her magnificent renditions of Ghost in This House and Lord I Hope This Day is Good sometimes. ❤️ 

Chris was the only one I cared about cutting so I did it. :giggle: Won't cut any of the others. 

Ahhh both amazing performances! “Ghost in This House” is my fave! 🤍

Hehe 🤭 I have my eyes on 2 other winners but for a later stage cut 🤭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Okay but if no one is melting down then ehh what's the point. :dead:

she had fans, i remember she had less than hunter and lauren which were easily the biggest fanbases, but she had way more than the rest of the people that made semis 

• Like 1