Jump to content

Reality Champion Rankdown


Solaris
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

on the subject of tate Stevens being cut.  The only contestant I remember from that season is Cece, and lets be real she was the drama and the moment.

CeCe Frey queen :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I put Piers in to watch him get cut. :giggle:

:dead: 

 

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

on the subject of tate Stevens being cut.  The only contestant I remember from that season is Cece, and lets be real she was the drama and the moment.

6cID.gif

 

Not you trying to make Cece happen again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@*Wallace Helen would probably be in my top half of Big Brother UK winners. :rofl: I didn’t love her for most of her journey during her original series but she turned a corner towards the end and I really liked when she returned and went against Brian. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brian-and-Helen.jpg
Brian Belo

If we’re removing dead wood then Brian can go here as dead wood would be far more entertaining. Brian was the overall winner of Big Brother UK 8 and he was not amusing or entertaining in the slightest. Brian was known for being thick. That’s not me being mean.. that’s the truth. Was it an act? Maybe. Did it win him the series? Yes. Charley, Samanda, Carole or Chanelle deserved to win more based off the entire series centred around them all. He was able to scream and shout at Charley, but as soon as she responded she was the angry black girl. Not okay. 🙂 Brian then went on to return with Helen, Aisleyne and Nikki in a later series and left after an argument with Helen. He showed his aggression again by screaming at her whilst she kept her calm. Sure, Helen knew how to get under anyones skin but he was always screaming and spitting. Off you go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

 

the power of positive thinking ❤️ 

I suppose that's true. :haha: 

 

6 minutes ago, Zoey said:

@*Wallace Helen would probably be in my top half of Big Brother UK winners. :rofl: I didn’t love her for most of her journey during her original series but she turned a corner towards the end and I really liked when she returned and went against Brian. 

LMAOO Ooh. :dead: I remember a time where you did really dislike her. But I guess that didn't last and changed during the series? :dead:  But yeah I suppose she had some okay moments but the damage was done for me early on the season. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You liked her telling him he looks like a murderer and a rapist? :wacko:


I didn’t enjoy her choice of words but I loved how she was able to make his mask slip for a few moments before he walked. I just enjoyed how she was unapologetically vile and the UK public embraced it within five days and then rewarded her with £100k. :rofl: The biggest surprise in BBUK history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I suppose that's true. :haha: 

 

LMAOO Ooh. :dead: I remember a time where you did really dislike her. But I guess that didn't last and changed during the series? :dead:  But yeah I suppose she had some okay moments but the damage was done for me early on the season. :haha: 


I liked the story arc with her. :haha: I disliked her for most of the series and was a big Ashleigh supporter but I can’t really say anyone else deserved the win other than them. They were the entire series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Zoey said:


I didn’t enjoy her choice of words but I loved how she was able to make his mask slip for a few moments before he walked. I just enjoyed how she was unapologetically vile and the UK public embraced it within five days and then rewarded her with £100k. :rofl: The biggest surprise in BBUK history.

I mean her choice of words is who she is. Helen will go for the lowest blow possible, whether it be racism, internalized misogyny, homophobia, etc. just to get a reaction out of people and just play it off as "telling it like it is". She doesn't realize there's a different between not being fake and being vile. I don't like to see people get rewarded for being vile bigots 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I mean her choice of words is who she is. Helen will go for the lowest blow possible, whether it be racism, internalized misogyny, homophobia, etc. just to get a reaction out of people and just play it off as "telling it like it is". She doesn't realize there's a different between not being fake and being vile. I don't like to see people get rewarded for being vile bigots 🤷‍♂️


I never voted for her and was #TeamAshleigh the entire way through (mostly because of her  hatred for Helen, strangely) so you can cross me off the list of the people who rewarded her. :P
 

I 100% agree that she was or is the kind of person to go for the lowest blow possible. I don’t think he minions helped though. They clung to her side the entire way through. :no:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zoey said:


I never voted for her and was #TeamAshleigh the entire way through (mostly because of her  hatred for Helen, strangely) so you can cross me off the list of the people who rewarded her. :P
 

I 100% agree that she was or is the kind of person to go for the lowest blow possible. I don’t think he minions helped though. They clung to her side the entire way through. :no:

Lol I'll agree with you there I'd take Helen any day over her minions Winston, Ash, Marc, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I'll agree with you there I'd take Helen any day over her minions Winston, Ash, Marc, etc.


It’s strange because you either got a vanilla winner or someone who was hated. There didn’t seem to be an in between with it. :whut:
 

Let’s see what the newest series brings. I imagine it’ll be heavily produced and edited since it’s changing channels and ITV2 is not half as risqué as Channel 4/5 are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:


I liked the story arc with her. :haha: I disliked her for most of the series and was a big Ashleigh supporter but I can’t really say anyone else deserved the win other than them. They were the entire series.

Ahh I see. She did have a story arc that I saw the show trying doing with her. Yeah Helen and Ashleigh were the biggest and most memorable housemates... so I'll always give Helen that, at least. :haha: It's just funny how one was a type of contestant I love and the other was the type of contestant I really dislike. :dead: 

 

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean her choice of words is who she is. Helen will go for the lowest blow possible, whether it be racism, internalized misogyny, homophobia, etc. just to get a reaction out of people and just play it off as "telling it like it is". She doesn't realize there's a different between not being fake and being vile. I don't like to see people get rewarded for being vile bigots 🤷‍♂️

Perfectly said on all of this. :yes: 

 

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:


I never voted for her and was #TeamAshleigh the entire way through (mostly because of her  hatred for Helen, strangely) so you can cross me off the list of the people who rewarded her. :P
 

I 100% agree that she was or is the kind of person to go for the lowest blow possible. I don’t think he minions helped though. They clung to her side the entire way through. :no:

Yeah that was annoying too. I did kinda like Winston at times (I can't really remember why lmao), but yeah they really fed into her Queen of the house mentality. I remember Ash being so boring, unlikable and such a waste of space, lmao. :dead: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blake Jenner

blake_jenner_glee_project.jpg

 

Let me preface this by saying that The Glee Project was honestly kinda great reality TV. It should still be on television - I don't care that Glee is no longer on. Where the show flopped however was its choice in winners. Chose the two most uninteresting finalists for its first season (meanwhile with the two losing finalists, one literally went on to star more in Glee anyway and the other one played Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway so who's really winning!).

 

I didn't really care a lot about the second season but still watched it lol. Blake Jenner was fine. Clearly a talented actor, good singer and decent-looking guy. And yet everyone else in that top 4 was more iconic (Ali Stroker literally now a Tony-winner. Idk what Aylin and Lily Mae are up to but I hope they're both flourishing :wub:). Basically, Glee Project didn't really know how to pick their winners. Blake Jenner appeared in Glee a bit, married Melissa Benoist, and.. well, the rest is where it gets pretty ugly. TW; domestic violence.

 

Blake and Melissa were married for a couple years, and then shortly after their breakup Melissa shared how she was a survivor of domestic violence. Not going to go into the specifics but it is a gut-wrenching read. She never confirmed it was Blake but basically everything lined up to it being him. And then he posted his own Instagram.. idk if I'd even call it an apology, post, a little while later where he basically confirmed he was the person in question.

 

I feel like Blake's kinda been awol since then except for the fact that he's filming one of those Boyhood-style films where production goes on for years so I guess he'll resurface in like 15 or so years and pretend like nothing happened. No place for abusive people here though, I'm afraid. Stan Ali Stroker!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

ive only seen a couple of the BBUK Celeb BB UK, so I am just going to assume everyone is backing the one celeb BB winner I am rooting for.

Oooh I'm curious who you're referring to. 😮 

 

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:


It’s strange because you either got a vanilla winner or someone who was hated. There didn’t seem to be an in between with it. :whut:

Lmaoo this does seem true with most of the BBUK winners I know. :dead: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Glee Project is a show I'm shocked I never watched, as I was/am a big fan of Glee. :haha: I definitely heard of it but guess I just missed out or lost track of when it was happening?

 

Blake Jenner was alright but didn't really do much for me/stand out on the show. Then the other stuff Lily mentioned.... yikes. Totally understandable and fair cut. But I had no idea Ali Stroker was on that show. Really cool learning that. 😮 

 

Wasn't Alex Newell on that show too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solaris changed the title to Reality Champion Rankdown

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...