Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Aaron Allard-Morgan 

618_realitytv_big_brother_final_aaron_2.

This was a cut I have had in mind but have been holding off on for awhile.... for no particular reason, actually lol. At the time of the series he was in, Aaron Allard-Morgan was a contract manager from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset and he ended up winning Big Brother UK Series 12 in 2011. Aaron's series wrapped up the first year of BBUK I watched so he's one of the earlier winners I know and remember well. Although I am feeling quite conflicted on how I felt on him. A part of me thinks I didn't like/care for him but another part of me feels I was too harsh on him where I feel I would like him more on rewatch. He wasn't a bad or unlikable person in my eyes but I'm not gonna rewatch a 64+ episode season of a show lol.

Aaron was pretty much the outcast of the house. He was one of the few posh contestants and was one of the ~older housemates at 30, lol. So ridiculous that 30 was the oldest of this series but I digress. Aaron only seemed gel with fellow posh housemate, Harry Blake and also Faye Palmer, with whom he developed a showmance with in the house. I think the thing that kinda bugged me with Aaron was that he did seem to come off thinking he was better than most of the other houseguests in thinking he was smarter than them. Which I guess was kinda true with the cast he was in but blah. I believe Aaron also had a young son and I'm sure he did the show for his son to make a better living for him. His lack of connection with the housemates put him up for eviction on Weeks 1, 3, 5 and 7. He received a total of 25 nominations throughout his time, which was far more nominations any other housemate got this series. :omg: This also marks him as the 3rd most nominated housemate ever in BB's Channel 5 history. But no matter how hard, the British voting public always came through voting hard to keep Aaron in the house. So much so, where he ended up winning the series in 2011. Oh even though I was rooting for Alex of that finale, who came in 3rd, I was rooting for Aaron over Jay, so at least Aaron won out of those two. Well done to Aaron on that victory. Aaron did received the second lowest prize fund, £50,990, in the show's history; closely behind Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 13's £50,000 prize fund. Here is a Best Bits video of Aaron's time on the show:

Now the MAIN reason I requested wanting to do Aaron's write-up because of one small 2-minute moment that he was apart of that, that's probably my favorite underrated moment ever of the BBUK franchise. It's a HYSTERICAL conversation Aaron had with the star of the series (and should have been winner) Alex Lee. Alex was asking Aaron about her favorite music and omggg lmao this video sends me to stitches everytime I watch it. PLEASE WATCH THIS, EVERYONE! (!) 

- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "Say it slowly."
- "DO YOU LOVE N-DUBZ?"
- "What's N-Dubz?" "Oh right. Sorry."
- "DO YOU KNOW WHO NICKI MINAJ Is?"
- "Whhatt?"
- "PUT YOUR NUMBER TWOS in the air if you sh**ed on them!" *does some hand in the air motion*
- "Is that one of her songs?"
- YEAH!
- "Oh that doesn't sound very nice."
- "Ooooh, it's reallly nice! Have you been s**t on?"
- "Have I been let down?"
- JUST PUT YOUR NUMBER TWOS in the air. Put them in the air. *closes eyes and does her hand motion moves*

And yeah there's more to it. But lmaooo this moment cracks me up, with how polar opposites and different Alex and Aaron are from each other. :dead: This is more of an Alex moment but Aaron was apart of it and I'll always appreciate him for this moment (though Alex more). But yeah, I let Aaron stay in the game long enough but I'm fine with him going at this point. :haha:

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yikes @ the Sandra cut there. Although I don't know which Sandra win I prefer of her two wins here? Probably the Pearl Islands one that got cut as she was my #1 favorite that season. :broken: 

Also there are a number of people with multiple entries and some of them are still around. So I don't even know what to say. :dead:

I cut both of the Survivor doubles - Tony at the beginning, and Sandra as soon as she lost immunity.

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aaron Allard-Morgan 

618_realitytv_big_brother_final_aaron_2.

This was a cut I have had in mind but have been holding off on for awhile.... for no particular reason, actually lol. At the time of the series he was in, Aaron Allard-Morgan was a contract manager from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset and he ended up winning Big Brother UK Series 12 in 2011. Aaron's series wrapped up the first year of BBUK I watched so he's one of the earlier winners I know and remember well. Although I am feeling quite conflicted on how I felt on him. A part of me thinks I didn't like/care for him but another part of me feels I was too harsh on him where I feel I would like him more on rewatch. He wasn't a bad or unlikable person in my eyes but I'm not gonna rewatch a 64+ episode season of a show lol.

Aaron was pretty much the outcast of the house. He was one of the few posh contestants and was one of the ~older housemates at 30, lol. So ridiculous that 30 was the oldest of this series but I digress. Aaron only seemed gel with fellow posh housemate, Harry Blake and also Faye Palmer, with whom he developed a showmance with in the house. I think the thing that kinda bugged me with Aaron was that he did seem to come off thinking he was better than most of the other houseguests in thinking he was smarter than them. Which I guess was kinda true with the cast he was in but blah. I believe Aaron also had a young son and I'm sure he did the show for his son to make a better living for him. His lack of connection with the housemates put him up for eviction on Weeks 1, 3, 5 and 7. He received a total of 25 nominations throughout his time, which was far more nominations any other housemate got this series. :omg: This also marks him as the 3rd most nominated housemate ever in BB's Channel 5 history. But no matter how hard, the British voting public always came through voting hard to keep Aaron in the house. So much so, where he ended up winning the series in 2011. Oh even though I was rooting for Alex of that finale, who came in 3rd, I was rooting for Aaron over Jay, so at least Aaron won out of those two. Well done to Aaron on that victory. Aaron did received the second lowest prize fund, £50,990, in the show's history; closely behind Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 13's £50,000 prize fund. Here is a Best Bits video of Aaron's time on the show:

Now the MAIN reason I requested wanting to do Aaron's write-up because of one small 2-minute moment that he was apart of that, that's probably my favorite underrated moment ever of the BBUK franchise. It's a HYSTERICAL conversation Aaron had with the star of the series (and should have been winner) Alex Lee. Alex was asking Aaron about her favorite music and omggg lmao this video sends me to stitches everytime I watch it. PLEASE WATCH THIS, EVERYONE! (!) 

- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "DOYOULOVENDUBZ?"
- "Say it slowly."
- "DO YOU LOVE N-DUBZ?"
- "What's N-Dubz?" "Oh right. Sorry."
- "DO YOU KNOW WHO NICKI MINAJ Is?"
- "Whhatt?"
- "PUT YOUR NUMBER TWOS in the air if you sh**ed on them!" *does some hand in the air motion*
- "Is that one of her songs?"
- YEAH!
- "Oh that doesn't sound very nice."
- "Ooooh, it's reallly nice! Have you been s**t on?"
- "Have I been let down?"
- JUST PUT YOUR NUMBER TWOS in the air. Put them in the air. *closes eyes and does her hand motion moves*

And yeah there's more to it. But lmaooo this moment cracks me up, with how polar opposites and different Alex and Aaron are from each other. :dead: This is more of an Alex moment but Aaron was apart of it and I'll always appreciate him for this moment (though Alex more). But yeah, I let Aaron stay in the game long enough but I'm fine with him going at this point. :haha:

Aaron was my next cut so thank you! I think you need to edit your write up though. I don’t see you mention anywhere that Alex was robbed of the win! 

Alex was one of the greatest housemates of all time. :wub:

• Like 1

Cara Maria Sorbello

cara-maria-sorbello.png?w=1600&h=1200&q=88&f=f4fc007159521e0382061febf7a82c06

One of the most iconic Challengers to ever grace the show...I've never been a fan. To be fair, I got into the show during the worst of Cara Maria's tenure. I became a fan in War of the Worlds and had to see her final two (ever?) seasons before going back to seeing where the Cara Maria journey began. To attempt to keep it brief, if you know nothing about her, Cara Maria is a weirdo who was booted first on her first ever season who fought tooth and nail to become a well-respected Challenge legend. Nobody likes Cara Maria and she got picked on time and time again season after season. For many fans, watching Cara Maria rise from the ashes, defeat her haters, and become a champion was the perfect ending. My read on Cara Maria was mainly that I felt bad for her because people were horrible to her, but I also found her terribly annoying and could understand why no one liked her lol. Now in the back of my mind, I will always wonder if my sour taste on Cara Maria is because of my bias from her later seasons. Once Cara Maria climbed the ranks and became the female face of The Challenge, she became the woman she hated. She became entitled, she bullied people below her, she was cold, she was mean, she was unlikable. So I experienced the worst of Cara Maria before seeing her seasons as a fan favorite. If I watched the show in the proper order it's possible I would've been a congregate of the church of Cara Maria like most of the fanbase. But I suppose we'll never know.

Cara Maria was on the 31st season of The Challenge, Vendettas. This was Cara Maria in her champion era. She already got her first win a few seasons ago on Battle of the Bloodlines. After that win, Cara Maria was officially finally and totally in the Main Challenge Clique. She was a well respected member of the main cast and in the know politically. Cara Maria neither dominated the season nor really had to fight hard. She only won two dailies as part of a larger group and didn't get sent into any eliminations. She pretty much road the coattails of her friendships and her legacy to the final where she became the first, and only woman, to win individually beating both men and women. You may think that's impressive, and on paper it really is, but it's less impressive when you hear that the final only came down to a puzzle. Good on her for finishing the puzzle before everyone else, but there was no reason for 90% of that final when it simply came down to who can solve one puzzle the fastest. But if there's one thing The Challenge is gonna do is create a godawful final (see The Challenge, USA). As a personality as well, Cara Maria simply existed. I wouldn't say I want to see her back in her bullied era, but at least that was something. She had a showmance with Kyle which mainly sucked, but once again, it could be because I was cursed with the knowledge of what that showmance would become. The love triangle between Kyle, Cara Maria, and Paulie.

Cara Maria's downfall came shortly after this second win from her. Final Reckoning was mostly decent, but the fans really turned on her in her final two seasons, War of the Worlds 1 & 2. Paulie & Cara Maria's reign of terror rivals JEK for how impossible to watch it is. Just pure unlikability spewing off the two of them. Cara Maria was once the face of the show, but she has become so entrenched in Paulie's bullshit she has burnt so many bridges with production I fear we'll never see her again. According to reddit she spends her days hanging out with alt right trolls so I suppose we don't really need to see her again?

8 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I liked Aaron although I think Harry and Faye were my favorites that year.

Ooh those are good favorites from that year.

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

The poor girl appears to have about 3 brain cells and they are working overtime

:dead: 

She was so fun and entertaining though. :haha: 

7 hours ago, Zoey said:

Aaron was my next cut so thank you! I think you need to edit your write up though. I don’t see you mention anywhere that Alex was robbed of the win! 

Alex was one of the greatest housemates of all time. :wub:

Ahh you're welcome! Lol I did make a slight mention of that regarding Alex that she should have won, but yeah I could have said it more. :haha: 

Kelly Clarkson

404917e35d0a3b3abaaed331f5d5d173.jpg

I guess I did wake up and choose violence today. 

I actually love Kelly but she just won two rounds in the rankdown game in a row, won a idol rankdown game, won multiple rounds in the music game, etc etc so for me it's more about knowing she is a huge threat to win and I also know as soon as her immunity is up people will be quick to cut Carrie Underwood so I guess I don't feel too bad about this. She's arguably the most successful idol winner but for me she'd be a predictable winner and I figure let's give someone else another chance! It's not like she hasn't won a lot around here anyway.

I know this is going to be unpopular but I didn't make the first petty idol cut but I am making the most controversial cut yet! Not shocking if you know me. 

Again nothing personal against Kelly as I love her but it's time for a change around here. 

Edited by *Diana
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Kelly Clarkson

404917e35d0a3b3abaaed331f5d5d173.jpg

I guess I did wake up and choose violence today. 

I actually love Kelly but she just won two rounds in the rankdown game in a row, won a idol rankdown game, won multiple rounds in the music game, etc etc so for me it's more about knowing she is a huge threat to win and I also know as soon as her immunity is up people will be quick to cut Carrie Underwood so I guess I don't feel too bad about this. She's arguably the most successful idol winner but for me she'd be a predictable winner and I figure let's give someone else another chance! It's not like she hasn't won a lot around here anyway.

I know this is going to be unpopular but I didn't make the first petty idol cut but I am making the most controversial cut yet! Not shocking if you know me. 

Again nothing personal against Kelly as I love her but it's time for a change around here. 

When are you cutting Jeanine? :giggle:

• Haha 2

Sad to see Kelly getting cut. :( 

I mean, I totally get her being a big threat to win here. I don't think she ever was with the format of this game, but was hoping she could get a better spot here. But yeah for that reason, Kelly does seem to be her own worst enemy in these games with how popular/loved she is. :( 

It does seem like Kelly will either win the game she's in or get cut early. There's only that one shocking in between where she came in 2nd in the Idol Season 1 performance game. :dead: 

Oooh and Cara Marie is certainly a The Challenge legend. I did like (or really like) her at the start but yeah she did get worse with her last few seasons. Fine with her cut overall.

Craig Phillips

Chris Twitterissä: "Craig Phillips from Big Brother is still a hot piece of  yum https://t.co/QBEZBjAUag" / Twitter

I am gunning for the shows with large amounts of winners, since we're cutting all the winners from the popular shows.  I was told Craig was in certain terms "meh" and that was justification for cutting him, so I shall.  Craig Phillips was the first winner of Big Brother UK, and lasted all 64 days in the house beating out finalists Darren (3rd) and Anna (Runner-up), winning with 51% of the total vote.  Craig received 20 nominations from his houseguests throughout the season and faced eviction every week from Week 5 to the finale.  He was clearly the favorite houseguest for Britain, as getting nominated by your house to leave time after time only for Brtain to save you with their votes, is pretty telling. Anyway I am just trying to course correct this rankdown, hopefully others will follow the lead.  Hopefully no one is upset by this cut as I did ask for BBUK recommendations for the cut.

Just now, Qorey said:

The overall winner will be from some obscure show that only one person here has watched. 🤨

i mean Survivor/Big Brother might have a chance if you stopped cutting every single likable one 😛  IDC much about the unlikable ones you cut early on though.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2