Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

I liked Donnie on Making the Band. I liked one of his songs but I hadn't kept track of his music after the show aired but hope he's doing well. Very cool he got to open up for Janet Jackson though. 😮 

Ah I wasn't really too big or fond of Nick Wilson. Fine with him going at this point.

I can't really remember too well but I thought I liked Kaitlyn/Shawn as a couple during the season. But I could be remembering wrong? But then again, Nick V was on that season and there was the whole Nick V. vs. Shawn storyline that season so I was always #TeamShawn there. But eeek, I guess I forgot about their toxicness and yikeness as a couple. 🙈 Now I feel like I'm remembering them having a nasty split? Anywho, Kaitlyn is with a better man now so I wish her and Jason all the best. I feel like I saw Shawn recently somewhere on some show but I don't know if I'm remembering that right. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

meanwhile, i have never seen top chef or that baking show listed so if you have favs, tell me or hold your peace for the next few days lol.

Top Chef winners left are all pretty great IMO. don't forget that five were left behind in the first round and aren't even on the list anymore. If you really need to kill one you can go for Kelsey or Mei 

idc about the order for the Baking Show

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Top Chef winners left are all pretty great IMO. don't forget that five were left behind in the first round and aren't even on the list anymore. If you really need to kill one you can go for Kelsey or Mei 

idc about the order for the Baking Show

if they are great, there are certainly other show and not great winners, i can go after lol. thanks for the heads up! maybe i'll watch it on hulu

21 minutes ago, *Diana said:

meanwhile, i have never seen top chef or that baking show listed so if you have favs, tell me or hold your peace for the next few days lol.

Regarding The Great British Baking show, I only got requests to leave Nadiya Hussain and Candice Brown alone. Then I'm leaving John Whaite alone for awhile as I know him from Strictly. :haha: I guess everyone else is fair game as of now though.

• Like 1

Red Team (Brad, Dunbar, Tori & Tyler)

0g18aru40sy61.jpg?auto=webp&s=4654059147

There are still SO many teams left from The Challenge, that I feel I will make a cut from there. I am choosing to cut Red Team. I also want to apologize for this photo but this is literally the only photo I can find of this winning team. :dead: The Red Team won the 20th season of The Challenge: Cutthroat in 2010. I can't really recall watching this season, but I am sure I did. I don't really have a strong memory of it right now. This winning team consisted of well-known challengers such as Brad Fiorenza, Dunbar Merrill, Tori Hall & Tyler Duckworth. Of this team, I know Brad, Tori and Tyler but I can't really remember Dunbar too well. I know Brad and Tori were a couple and they have kids (I believe?) but I don't know if they were a couple during this season or after it or before it, hmm. Ooh nevermind I saw this picture of them so they were surely a couple.

The red team seemed like a very strong and dominant team. They won the challenges on Episodes 3 & 4 and managed to be safe through most of the season. Oooh okay, I'm actually seeing that this season's twist was that there were 3 teams of 10 people in them? Woww. This format is just wayy too confusing to read, lmao. I see that Dunbar won the Episode 7 Gulag elimination, Tori won the Episode 8 Gulag elimination and Tyler won the Episode 8/9 and 9/10 Gulag eliminations and looks like Brad never had to participate in an elimination. It is impressive how the Red Team with their team of 4 beat out the Grey Team's team of 5. 😮  Other people apart of the red team were: Mandi Moyer, Chet Cannon, Melinda Stolp, Brandon Nelson, Camila Nakagawa and Paula Meronek but they all lost various eliminations and weren't able to make it to the final. :( But the winning team earned $300,000 in prize money so well done to them! 

• Sad 1

• Solaris changed the title to Reality Champion Rankdown

Lex Ishimoto

gUdr-Pc1_400x400.jpg

So today I will mix it up and cut someone from a dance show. Lex Ishimoto was a contestant and winner of So You Think You Can Dance season 14. He was born on March 10th, 1998 and born and raised in Irvine, California. He trained vigorously in dance for 11 years in Jazz, Lyrical, Tap, Hip-Hop, Ballet, and Contemporary after starting his young years as a dancer at West Coast School Of The Arts. He began working professionally at an early age; he was on on the 1st and 2nd national tour as Billy on Billy Elliot the Musical. His style was contemporary/hip hop on So You Think You Can Dance. Apparently he and Taylor Sieve had a love story theme to their dances. He seems to be one of the least liked winners so out he goes. 

On 8/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, Solaris said:

Nancy Birtwhistle

can't believe NANCY was already cut. But don't cut Nadiya!!!!

Kristen Kish

Mei Linl

Brooke Williamson

Kelsey Barnard Clark

Melissa King

all my favorite Top Chef people

ALSO lol why are you cutting Top Model people and haven't cut Adrianne Curry

Adrianne Curry

- Bad model

- I'd call her a TERF but she probably just wants to be known as Transphobic and no where near any sort of feminist in fact: (Also TERFs are not feminists despite the acronym)

ca6xcomtehv81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

- This is only the latest in her blatant homophobia:

r/ANTM - I CAN'T WITH ADRIANNE CURRY THESE DAYS

- A miracle she hasn't died from COVID considering her views, so I guess bad things don't always happen to bad people

r/ANTM - Adrianne reaching a new level of ignorant.

- it's not surprising she's also a proud racist

pv5l354ndju51.jpg

- she's also full Q now

nx0qkm1eped61.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

idk. that seems like enough for a write-up for whoever wants to take it

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

- Bad model

- I'd call her a TERF but she probably just wants to be known as Transphobic and no where near any sort of feminist in fact: (Also TERFs are not feminists despite the acronym)

- A miracle she hasn't died from COVID considering her views, so I guess bad things don't always happen to bad people

pv5l354ndju51.jpg

- she's also full Q now

idk. that seems like enough for a write-up for whoever wants to take it

If you can make it 100 words I will add you to the game 😛 

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I didn't really care for Lex. Good dancer but I didn't really connect with his run. I liked and rooted for others more. So yeah his win was disappointing for me, especially up against Koine.

Its okay Koine lives on as Koko in DWTS now.  

Jef Holm

lol why is Jef still here. he deserved to be cut at least before literally all these winners

(lol mormon jef who after the show when he and emily broke up went to colleges to pick up 18 year olds) (amongst other stuff)

Nikki Ferrell

Hannah Ann Sluss

Shawn Booth

Nayte Olukoya

Blake Moynes

Dale Moss

Ed Swiderski

Adrianne Curry (America's Next Top Model - Cycle 1)

vT19XbE.jpg

Adrianne won the first cycle of the groundbreaking ANTM. Elyse was the breakout personality, and her and Robbynne/Robin were the ones who made the show what it is today and are some of the most influential reality personalities ever. Adrianne was also there. She excelled at the photoshoots and even managed to persevere after being sexually assaulted by a random Parisian passer-by on camera. Great pictures, great personality, great first winner. After the show Tyra cancelled her and pretended Adrianne didn't exist and excluded her from any winner montages in the show or in the intros. I don't remember that drama behind that, but it was a long time ago. 

For a while Adrianne was a beloved fan favorite and one of the darlings of the show. She frequently interacted with fans, was pleasant to talk to, had a good little career afterward, did reddit AMAs, or whatever. It was nice. But then she, like so many Americans, fell off the deep end due to... I don't know. I have my theories but it doesn't really matter the cause. What matters is that she now holds really questionable and problematic views (understatement alert) and she shows no interest in changing or backing down from any of it. I've followed her downfall on reddit over the years and it has been shocking and saddening. But getting the receipts for this type of game can be a hassle, and I lowkey gave up on Adrianne after not being able to find enough fun things to prove why Lisa should be cancelled when I cut Lisa a while back. Thankfully, Megan did the legwork for me/us regarding Adrianne and I can just insert it here:

pv5l354ndju51.jpg

- she's also full Q now

Jef Holm

The Bachelorette': Jef Holm Dated This Star of 'Too Hot to Handle'

Megan said I should cut him.  Megan said Jef went up to pick up 18 year old college girls after they broke up, I trust she is accurate in this accusation. Oh I remember him, he won Emily's season of the Bachelorette.  Well I guess I don't remember him that well. At the end of the season he proposed to Emily and she accepted. Emily was my favorite bachelorette from the few seasons I watched the show.  The couple broke up in 2012.  Like the majority of the Bachelor relationships.  Jef was an entrepreneur from St. George Utah. Sorry for the bad write up, I don't actually remember the season well enough to recant anything he did on the season.

• Like 1

arie should have just been chosen in emily's season and we could have avoided this current bachelor timeline we are on.

emily begets arie who begets becca who begets colton who begets hannah b who begets peter who begets NOBODY but hannah also begets matt james who begets Michelle who begets Clayton who begets gabby/rachel

• Haha 1