Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

13 minutes ago, Qorey said:

I was wondering why there was such a lull in activity. Everyone is sneakily waiting for the immunities to lift before making their cuts. This makes me fear the repercussions for all our precious favorites.

fun fact, it's also Labor Day weekend

• Like 2

Anthony Williams (Project Runway All Stars Season 6)

Project Runway' alum Anthony L. Williams serves as costume designer on  VH1's 'Single Ladies' - al.com

Anthony Williams was originally on Season 7 of Project Runway where he got 5th place. He was a super fun personality and had great reactions and talking heads. He returned for All Stars 1, and got 9th place. Same story. He was never really portrayed as a front-runner, but he was very present in the season and narrated a lot until his elimination. Starting in All Stars 3, previous winners joined the cast. For AS1 and AS2, no winners were allowed. But in AS3, the season 7 winner won the season. In AS4, the season 10 winner won the season. In AS5, the season 12 winner won the season. In AS7, the season 11 winner won the season. Anthony Williams had his third appearance in AS6. There were no previous winners competing in AS6. Which is why I don't really remember the season and actually forgot that Anthony Williams had won until this game. I guess I was rooting for Fabio? But when contestants are on their third season appearance I tend to lose a little interest. I don't remember any designs that Anthony Williams did on any of his seasons, let alone his winning season. I'm sure they were good.

• Like 1

Nick Peterson

a6bfb744-211e-424e-a58b-77a18a880203.jpg

Bachelor Pad is one the shows that has not been touched and I don't think it deserves that haha. Although it's a million times better than Bachelor in Paradise in my opinion. The cut today changes that and the first cut is Nick Peterson. If you're like me you're probably wondering who is Nick Peterson? Nick was first on underrated bachelorette Ashley's season then returned to Bachelor Pad and went on to win the show. He them returned again to do a paradise season. Yeah lots of bachelor shows and I still can't remember anything he did but he won so good for him I guess someone had to go from that show.

Edited by *Diana

I nearly cut someone from Bachelor Pad last night but kept changing my mind on who to cut (but also went for an untouched show). :dead: I did see him on Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise but I don't really remember him that well. :haha: 

Jackson Michie

d5d6fc90-e02c-11e9-b7eb-6b41e53cfbe6

(the human embodiment of "I've won but at what cost")

When I initially saw Jackson was immune to the top 600 I was pretty taken aback. His unsavory qualities are very obvious to anyone who watched even an episode of BB21. Jackson never belonged on reality television in the first place. Between his eating disorder, his drug addiction, his narcissism, his propensity to target minorities, and his ability to torture a showmance partner for refusing to spread her legs for him on 24/7 live feeds, Michie is just a concoction of plenty of unsavory qualities. I suppose I can admit I did enjoy watching him on tv at times. Not that I liked him or rooted for him, but Jackson being called a racist by Julie Chen minutes before being crowned the winner of Big Brother 21 is objectively good tv, as is Jackson sobbing into his parents arms that he isn't a racist as the confetti falls from the sky and cheery end credits music plays to cap off this shitshow of a season. So yes in that capacity Jackson can be good tv. But is it quite worth the price of admission? I just don't think so.

Jackson was on the 21st season of Big Brother. He immediately found himself in a position of power when he campaigned for, and received the camp counselor position. Using his power, Jackson decided to target 3 of the 4 POC in the house and the old man. Look, objectively I get some of his choices. Jess, David, and Cliff were the other people campaigning for camp counselor against him, it's an easy call to avoid getting blood on your hands. Making Kemi the fourth target? Well I'm gonna side-eye him a bit there. And unfortunately, he does nothing throughout the season to reassure me he doesn't have any biases and this was all just a coincidence. He helped form the mainly white alliance Gr8ful which soon became the Sixth Shooters when they kicked their only POC ally out of the alliance and evicted her immediately (not that I'm complaining about Bella getting evicted cause she sucks, but none of this is a good look at all). On top of the racial issues, there was the alarming misogyny. He started the season showmancing Kat, only to dump her pretty much immediately after hooking up with her. And if she was okay with that I'd be okay, but he pretty much gaslighted her and f*cked her up mentally. He then moved on to Holly, a showmance which would last the whole season and even a shockingly long time after the season. That relationship was also rocky because Holly felt uncomfortable having sex on 24/7 live feeds while Jackson pretty much demanded that from her. She gave in, they had constant sex on shower stools and whatnot, it was disgusting. Unsurprisingly when they broke up, Holly called Jackson out for being a manipulative, narcissistic douchebag. And who was surprised? Literally no one who watched live feeds this season!

Now I suppose Jackson did play a good game. He ran the entire prejury with his alliance. Of course things infamously fell apart during the big blowup on Day 44. Jackson exposed that Holly & Kat know each other in an attempt to bring Jack in closer to him and away from Christie, Jack instead exposes this information to the entire alliance, everything blows up and Jackson finds himself on the outs. He was soooooo damn lucky that Holly was able to clean up his mess for him. He then finds a new home in Cliff & Nicole and the four of them run the game together to the final four. Jackson obviously dominated the season physically, as he was pretty much immune from the final nine on outside of the double eviction. However, his most legendary play comes from planting a lie about Tommy, thus tricking Nicole & Cliff to evict him over Holly. While I don't care for Jackson, I can admit that was some seriously impressive gameplay (though also Cliff was an idiot for ever believe Jackson would choose him over Holly :rolleyes:). Despite Jackson's many failures, he played a solid game. Certainly far from an amazing game, but also not a terrible one. That doesn't change the fact that he still sucks. His head is weirdly lego-shaped, he was terrible to women, his gameplay and existence is filled with microaggressions, he constantly cheated on slop as a have-not with no consequences. He could be entertaining at times. Maybe in a ~different era~ I could assume he was young and ignorant and still has time to grow. But this was 2019. No excuse.

• Like 5

LOL I knew Alex would give Jackson the proper dragging there. :dead: 

Yeahh all very true and fair things Alex said there. Jackson is far from the worst actual gameplayer and did play a solid game, with some hiccups there. But yeah, he had a lot of bad and terrible qualities about him (some of which I didn't even really know about) outside of gameplay, so a justify cut for sure. :yes: 

Jason Burrill

Jason-Burrill-enters-the-Big-Brother-Hou

There are a number of boring Big Brother UK winners and there's still loads of them, so I think it's time for me to cut one of them now and tonight I'm choosing Jason Burrill. Jason Burrill is an actor and body double from Brighton, South East in England and won the 17th series of Big Brother UK in July 2016. In a series with big characters and personalities like Hughie, Lateysha, Natalie, Jackson and some others, it's crazy how Jason won. I can't remember him exactly all that well but Jason was an authority figure that pretty much dominated/controlled the house with just his finger..... not literally but he did seem to be a big favorite in the house. He was viewed as the ~nice father figure~ of the house and had that persona to him.

But there was a twist this series that had ~The Other House~ twist with people like Hughie, Natalie and specifically his ex-girlfriend, Charlie Doherty. LOL Of course BBUK would do a twist like this and exploited their relationship. This was quite a yikes relationship because I think Charlie still had strong feelings for Jason and wanted to get back together with him while Jason didn't exactly have the same feelings. This twist did kind of have his ~nice guy~ facade fade a bit as they did have a lot of nasty arguments in there. It was just an all around toxic relationship and just tough to watch.

There was another big twist in the game, I can't remember the twist - it might have been apart of Annihilation Week? But there was a big controversial move where he took took £20,000 to evict Lateysha Grace from the game. UGH I wish I could remember these details better but people were ticked with this move and Jason was viewed as a "game player" through the rest of the series. This was tough for me as a viewer because Lateysha was my favorite so I was not here for that move. :/ Although GAMEPLAY-wise, I can get it, as Lateysha was a big threat and a favorite in the house (and maybe to the UK public) so he took a huge threat out just like that. Even with such a gutsy move, Jason did end up winning the series which I didn't think would be possible but it happened. But yeah I was not a fan of Jason's and fine with cutting him now. Although he did have some good moments, which I'll also post below. I'll post some videos of his time on the show below.

• Like 1

HANNAH ANN SLUSS

rs_1200x1200-210813161035-1200-hannah-an

Hannah Ann Sluss, is the winner of Season 24 of The Bachelor, starring Peter Weber. Congratulations to Hannah for getting a man who can apparently last 6 rounds as per the other Hannah, Hannah Brown. I think Peter has a thing for the Hannah's? LOL. Anyway, I remember really disliking Hannah Ann because she just seemed so fake in everything she would do and say, there was not an ounce of sincerity I could feel from her. I don't even know why Peter's mother had a hard-on for her too, she was obsessed with Hannah Ann and absolutely hated the Runner-Up, Madison Prewett. Madison was far superior than Hannah Ann and sorry that she was saving herself for the right person. Madison was an absolute sweetheart and I am so glad that she didn't end up winning the season because Peter ain't that great to begin with. Anyway, back to Hannah Ann, yeah she was a Pageant Queen who is very pretty but she had no personality! An absolute bore. On After the Final Rose, it was revealed Weber called off their engagement because he was still in love with runner-up Madison Prewett. Poor Hannah, this is what happens when you listen to your mother who was obsessed with Hannah instead of following your heart. But, thankfully Madison & Peter never became a thing. Hannah is now in a relationship with Los Angeles Rams running back, Jake Funk. Ok.

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Jackson Michie

I didn't see the live feeds, and am not aware of every single thing Jackson said in the house, but accusations of racism are a thing used too often to tarnish a person's reputation on reality shows, especially when there are no other straws to grasp, and without them, Jackson's character is fairly pristine. Kemi was a clear troublemaker from the start, and used every excuse she could find to be argumentative. It was no surprise at the end of the season, that she would hurl this out there, as much as it brought the spotlight back to her. Based on the alliances and actions inside the game, I don't see why Jackon would be singled out for any of that. Poor Michie. It just shows how much he needed that immunity, when there is so much unwarranted hate out there upon his innocent head. 😢

• Confused 7

4 minutes ago, Qorey said:

I didn't see the live feeds, and am not aware of every single thing Jackson said in the house, but accusations of racism are a thing used too often to tarnish a person's reputation on reality shows, especially when there are no other straws to grasp, and without them, Jackson's character is fairly pristine. Kemi was a clear troublemaker from the start, and used every excuse she could find to be argumentative. It was no surprise at the end of the season, that she would hurl this out there, as much as it brought the spotlight back to her. Based on the alliances and actions inside the game, I don't see why Jackon would be singled out for any of that. Poor Michie. It just shows how much he needed that immunity, when there is so much unwarranted hate out there upon his innocent head. 😢

There's literal screenshots of Jack and Michies group chat with them saying offensive stuff post season on the internet. Kemi is not the offender. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Qorey said:

Congratulations, the competition was stiff but this might be the worst post in the history of this site. Kemi being a troublemaker??? She blinked.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Qorey said:

Jackson’s character “pristine”?? Kemi a “troublemaker” and “argumentative”???

Please tell us you’re trolling and you don’t really mean this. 😶

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Qorey said:

it's the delusion for me.

• Like 2

Just now, Alex95 said:

Congratulations, the competition was stiff but this might be the worst post in the history of this site. Kemi being a troublemaker??? She blinked.

I just hope your Michie cut doesn't come back to haunt you. :dead:

Michie.jpg.9361c0f83d9f45cf7b789350839d26ac.jpgMichie.jpg.9361c0f83d9f45cf7b789350839d26ac.jpgMichie.jpg.9361c0f83d9f45cf7b789350839d26ac.jpgMichie.jpg.9361c0f83d9f45cf7b789350839d26ac.jpg

1 hour ago, Qorey said:

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Haha 1

Some interesting thoughts I come in here to see this morning. 🙈

Anywho, Hannah Ann is a fair cut. I felt conflicted on her where sometimes I liked her but sometimes didn't care for her. But Peter was such a mess of a Bachelor and his season was quite a mess soo she did deserve better, so it's for the best that didn't work out. :haha: OMG Peter's mother is an iconic star! :dead: Wasn't here for her Madison hate (and Madison also deserved better too) but otherwise she was hilarious and tooo much in the most hilarious way. :dead: 

"DON'T LET HER GO. DON'T LET HER GO. 😢 " :dead: