Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Also good cut from Wally.  Leon deserves a bottom third placing from the X Factor cast.  Rhydian and Niki robbed.  

Thanks! Ugh I dropped the ball with not cutting him earlier. :dead: 

54 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Guy Sebastian robbed. 

Yep. :( 

Also you gave a really nice tribute post of his performances/songs! ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Like both of them to a degree. I don’t think Aussie winners should have been touched.

Since Akshar issues was with The Voice and not related to him as a contestant on Australian Idol, he should have cut his brother before Guy!

Agreed. I do think Kate is the weakest of the remaining winners outside of Wes, but..... she's immune. 🙈

IKR? Ugh now I'm mad his brother, who I had no idea existed until this game, has outlasted Guy. :dead: 

KrisAllen.jpg
Kris Allen

I see we’re making big cuts already so Kris can leave here. Kris Allen won the eighth season of American Idol. He is by far one of my least favourite contestants to ever be on the show. Never mind even ranking him as a winner. Kris has a rather large fan base on this board and I don’t understand it at all. He is the definition of basic. He didn’t do anything original on the show and chose to copy other artists versions of songs. “Ohh he’s so original. He played Heartless and slowed it down!” Just no. I’m not saying this as an Adam fan either because I find his voice to be unbearable and cannot stand the screaming he liked to do during most of his performances. I find him to be the most mediocre of singers but that seemed to be embraced throughout his journey. Kris stuck around in the charts for a few years and then has fallen out of mainstream music. He’s written or co-written a few songs but none have been picked up by big artists to thrust him back in to the spotlight. I’m assuming he’s still working on music and touring since that’s what usually happens. Someone can do an honorary write up for him because I don’t care enough to link performances and music he’s released since the show. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5edadd30-3330-11ea-b255-0549473963dd

Let's make sure that September 3rd was not the day that the rankdown completely derailed itself, so it's time to say goodbye to Ali Vincent. Per my cuts so far, you can all figure out that Ali is a winner of Biggest Loser's 5th season, where she competed alongside her mom. At the time her win, she became the first female win the title of "The Biggest Loser".  Her journey on the show was truly remarkable - she was eliminated then returned then she won the grand prize with a weight loss of 47.86% from her starting weight. Since the show, she has been very open about her struggles with her weight including gaining back the weight that she lost - this due to a traumatic event in her life, which is perfect example to show why people struggle with their weight and something the show never really did was offering therapy to these contestants to understand the reasoning behind their weight gain, eating habit, lack of physical activity... In the year 2022, Ali is happily married to her wife & they have 3 kids together.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Like both of them to a degree. I don’t think Aussie winners should have been touched.

Since Akshar issues was with The Voice and not related to him as a contestant on Australian Idol, he should have cut his brother before Guy!

But I don’t like Guy’s presence on The Voice? He’s the one who rubbed me the wrong way ever since the Bukhu incident! And not to mention they decide to keep him on The Voice and get rid of Delta/Kelly!!

but don’t worry, Chris Sebastian is my next cut! 

Kaycee Clark
The-Challenge-Kaycee-Clark-1.jpg

Before I forget or get distracted making another cut I'm just gonna get rid of Kaycee. She is the winner of Big Brother US season 20, and despite watching the season, there isn't much I can tell you about her. That's because she had the personality of a beige wall. She was in the dominant alliance Level 6, filled with comp threats and unlikeable people, and made it pretty far without being seeing as a threat before winning a significant number of the final POVs and HoHs. As far as winners go she's pretty underwhelming even if she was probably the best choice left after the trainwreck that was the FOUTTE alliance was eliminated. She was so boring that she became the best option left by default. Anyway out she goes. 

• Like 3