Top Country Singer Rankdown

QueenKalie

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lol this game is really happening. Guess I'm not too surprised with the first set of cuts that happened here, lol.

Lol I remember Laura Bell Bundy. :haha:  I liked "Giddy On Up" and found it to be cute. :giggle: I think I first heard of her with that song and then some years later going into Broadway stuff. So I had no idea if she was a country singer going into Broadway or vice versa.

You would think it's cute :giggle: 

Yes, she was known for Broadway before Country Music & has seen been in some TV shows too. 

18 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You would think it's cute :giggle: 

Yes, she was known for Broadway before Country Music & has seen been in some TV shows too. 

What's that supposed to mean? 🙂 

Ooh yeah I think I did see her act in some stuff but I can't remember what it was.  But thanks for all of this info. :hug: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I got requests for additions of these 4 artists. 

Kasey Chambers

Ward Thomas

Mae Valley

Beccy Cole

If anyone else has anymore requests speak now or forever hold your peace. 

Requested 2 more on Twitter! 

Chapel Hart

R.c62b72679c468acffc1754106c0ec815?rik=x

This is a three woman country group that was on America's Got Talent and made it to the final rounds. One of their songs is "You Can Have Him Jolene". People are saying that they are bringing the country sound back, but I don't understand the hype.

Aww I've actually really liked Chapel Hart's audition on AGT and look forward to seeing their next performance. Yeah they're one of my favorites though I don't really jot down favorites on AGT for the most part. :haha: I didn't even know they were in this game. :dead: But then... I don't know how you can compare them to other well-known acts here. :dead: 

• Like 1

LAUREN ALAINA

Lauren-Alaina-UMG-Nashville-652x512-1.pn

Let me just rip the band-aid off! I think almost everyone here should know that I am not the biggest fan of Lauren. She is a fine singer but nothing extremely special or outstanding. Also she robbed my queens Haley Reinhart and Pia Toscano by outlasting them on American Idol when they are far more talented than Lauren will ever be. Anyway, Lauren is doing pretty well for herself considering she's appeared on Dancing with the Stars and Beyond the Edge so good for her. She actually was a wonderful addition to Beyond the Edge because I did enjoy her time there, however this Rankdown is about our favourite country singers and Lauren is far from mine so out this Rankdown she goes, goodbye!

23 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I didn’t really like Lauren on the show but she’s worked hard to find her sound! Wouldn’t have eliminated her this early. 

Correct - her debut album is very underrated, in my opinion. 

Lauren Weintraub

Ku0HDtRlGLgr6vkTbUcdyK5PI4PrjwAmET2b-Z6X

Since we got rid of a well known singing-show turned country star Lauren, might as well get rid of the lesser known singing-show Lauren right now, so let's go. 😘 Lauren Weintraub is a country singer and guitarist who got her start on Season 13's America's Got Talent, where she was also eliminated in the audition round? Hmm explains how I don't remember her. She's from Massachusetts (FML for making this cut now. 😐 But I don't want to choose another person to write on lol). She was 19 on the show. She's now living in Nashville and kick starting her career. Honestly, I don't know any of her music and yeah she's a rising star in country, sooo  I don't think she'll be that impactful of a cut considering we had already lost bigger names, lol. Some of her songs include: "Not Like I'm In Love With You," "Missing You" and "Make Up Is Expensive."

I'll post one of her songs below:

• Sad 1