Omar Cardona fan thread

jamescasaki

omarsiggy1.jpg.0a5e79395c76eaf692d22e0932afa082.jpg

rS8ZaPrl.jpg

instagram |

Tik Tok

nametextsiggysomar.png.f9cb3d2533f2b6e2384c094fd493cd8b.png

he is such a talented person he is going to go far in life if you   want to be added just add me '

1 james

2 Hamza Tufail

3 vintage voice

4 Pauwis

5Misirlou

6 percy

7 Bk1234

8Teragin

9 anybody 354

10 Queen cami

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

i think Omar could surprise people on the show

He's talented. I enjoy a cappella groups, and Omar sounds good in those videos. I haven't researched his background or how much experience he has as a soloist, though.

• Like 1

Been reappraising the contestants since I don't have a clear fave on Team Legend yet.... and Omar is definitely making a good case for being a top fave. The only thing that gave me pause was that he represents an archetype that this show likes to cast from time to time: the Hispanic/Latino male singer with a huge range (e.g. Jeremy Rosado, Jose Figueroa Jr., Joseph Soul, Johnny Bliss, etc.) and I tend to get exhausted by them as the show goes on because their vocal acrobatics can get tiring. Hopefully his blind can convince me to get over that preconception I have.

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Been reappraising the contestants since I don't have a clear fave on Team Legend yet.... and Omar is definitely making a good case for being a top fave. The only thing that gave me pause was that he represents an archetype that this show likes to cast from time to time: the Hispanic/Latino male singer with a huge range (e.g. Jeremy Rosado, Jose Figueroa Jr., Joseph Soul, Johnny Bliss, etc.) and I tend to get exhausted by them as the show goes on because their vocal acrobatics can get tiring. Hopefully his blind can convince me to get over that preconception I have.

i have a feeling he is going to be unique kinder like Joshua from last year

Omar, a singer from Orlando, is another vocal beast who can sing any genre from pop to R&B to rock. He often collaborates with Season 4 Finalists of The Sing-Off, Voiceplay. His runs and riffs are the cleanest of anyone this season. Omar is someone who is likely to have a showstopping performance as his vocals are a tour de force. He is a professional session singer who has done backing vocals for professional singers, sang for Walt Disney and Universal studios, and in numerous of other places.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Omar Jose Cardona said:

Hi Everyone,

I wont be on here often but I just wanted to quickly get on here and thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it! Ive never had a fan thread about me so I was just wanted to come on here and express my gratitude! Thank you!!!!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾SZN22 LETS GO! 

welcome to Idolforums welcome-1-1c.gif

16 hours ago, Omar Jose Cardona said:

Hi Everyone,

I wont be on here often but I just wanted to quickly get on here and thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it! Ive never had a fan thread about me so I was just wanted to come on here and express my gratitude! Thank you!!!!! 🙏🏾🙏🏾SZN22 LETS GO! 

You are amazing Omar. ❤️