♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

I freaked out when I read Celine yesterday, but duuuude, he knew what he was doing.

I don't see many tone problems as everyone mentions, I liked that it started soft, it made the final minute three times as impressive.

perfect construction of the moment

until I hear Carson say Omar Jose Cardona I won't be calm (I don't want to cry like I did for Joshua last season

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

I freaked out when I read Celine yesterday, but duuuude, he knew what he was doing.

I don't see many tone problems as everyone mentions, I liked that it started soft, it made the final minute three times as impressive.

perfect construction of the moment

until I hear Carson say Omar Jose Cardona I won't be calm (I don't want to cry like I did for Joshua last season

Same. Joshua not getting the PV even after nailing "Ashes" was a crime. Hope that's not the case with Omar.

• Like 4

Omar was amazing in that instant save! He did not deserve to be in the bottom 4, but neither did Kim, Justin, or Parijita. I really thought Omar was getting voted through due to him being top 3 all over social media but glad he made it through. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Persy said:

Omar was amazing in that instant save! He did not deserve to be in the bottom 4, but neither did Kim, Justin, or Parijita. I really thought Omar was getting voted through due to him being top 3 all over social media but glad he made it through. 

Yeah, I expected him to get PV, but I'm still glad he made it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I expected him to get PV, but I'm still glad he made it.

I just hope Morgan and Omar would be top 2 now but no matter what happens with him he'll be fine and will have our support regardless. I kept replaying his performance last night on repeat and put that long note at the speed of 0.25.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Persy said:

I just hope Morgan and Omar would be top 2 now but no matter what happens with him he'll be fine and will have our support regardless. I kept replaying his performance last night on repeat and put that long note at the speed of 0.25.

My top 2 as well, but I'm not sure whether he'll get past the 5th place.

• Like 1

Rock is the first genre I fell in love with, so it's about time a great male rock contestant has made it this far in the competition, it hasn't happened since Terry McDermott I believe.

Also, he was great on the IS. Well deserved winner.

• Like 5