♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Is it only me who noticed how they gave Omar the best parts in this performance. Like all the runs and low notes and the camera angels etc... P.S. On IG the part they posted was completely Omar Slayage.

Btw, Kim and Parijita sounded amazing here too.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

I feel like they give Omar the best edit period.😂 I don't think I'm coming from a place of bias here as I really like Parijita and acknowledge Kim's talent, but I guess I'm in a minority lol. Just what I've noticed. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, amri said:

I feel like they give Omar the best edit period.😂 I don't think I'm coming from a place of bias here as I really like Parijita and acknowledge Kim's talent, but I guess I'm in a minority lol. Just what I've noticed. 

You're right. 

I've always knew it, but after seeing the Playoff intro to his performance I am more sure than ever. The way they hyped him, they way they called him Golden voice, John calling him one of best singers ever on this show, and TV Facebook page actually posting that separately. John stood up during all of Omar's performances. He told him that he could win literally every time he performed (pre-lives).

Agreed. Idk if there's an ulterior motive to pimping him (next week will be clearer) but everything from stage design to John's comments, closing the show, and better intro package in the Top 10 performance than the rest of the team...they are hyping him up a lot. It's honestly well deserved too. I feel like he's still so underrated yet he's giving us some of the best performances and seems like a genuine guy. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, amri said:

Agreed. Idk if there's an ulterior motive to pimping him (next week will be clearer) but everything from stage design to John's comments, closing the show, and better intro package in the Top 10 performance than the rest of the team...they are hyping him up a lot. It's honestly well deserved too. I feel like he's still so underrated yet he's giving us some of the best performances and seems like a genuine guy. 

Agreed 110%

I mean there's still a chance Parijita surpass him. I'm not saying him getting the PV or even winning IS is 100% confirmed. I just think no matter what's actually going to happen one thing is clear to me and that is, John Loves him the most, and he's Team Legend's TCO (The Choose One).

• Like 1

And yes he's so humble and down to earth. I love his way of talking. 

Also, he's underrated in a sense that some people still underestimating his support, but performance wise a lot of people have now started giving attention to him. And majority of those who are not his fan at least respect his vocals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Who do y'all think is most likely to be paired with Omar for the duos.

I think they will unite by teams

Parijita/Omar

Kim/Justin (I mean, S20 exists. they deliberately gave us Pia/Victor/Dana)

Brayden/Brice

Bodie/Morgan

5 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Also, didn't notice it until now, but Toneisha Harris, who also did this song, commented under his video (And Shane Q as well).

7DQgkL4.png

Shane Q also praised Morgan Myles' performance of "Tennessee Whiskey", which he also did it back then

• Hamza Tufail changed the title to 🖤♫♪🖤 Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread 🖤♪♫🖤