♫ ♪ Omar Jose Cardona Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Ngl but I didn't like the song choice for Omar but he did a great job with it. I loved his performance last week the best as my favorite from him. He'll be fine regardless as he deserves to be in the top 8. I would have preferred a Queen song for him. He's getting my votes. 

Just now, Persy said:

Ngl but I didn't like the song choice for Omar but he did a great job with it. I loved his performance last week the best as my favorite from him. He'll be fine regardless as he deserves to be in the top 8. I would have preferred a Queen song for him. He's getting my votes. 

I actually think it's a smart move by tptb. He's sung four up-tempo songs in a row. It's good that he doesn't sing those till the Finale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I actually think it's a smart move by tptb. He's sung four up-tempo songs in a row. It's good that he doesn't sing those till the Finale.

Yeah this is a good point. It's better to do the song now than do it later. Can't wait to see what he gets next week. 

5 minutes ago, Persy said:

Yeah this is a good point. It's better to do the song now than do it later. Can't wait to see what he gets next week. 

Can't wait too. Just read some stuff under his videos on on Ytube, FB, Insta, and Twitter. His performance was received positively all over the social media. 

Hope he saves the rock-ish uptempos for the Finale (If he reaches there).

• Like 1

Btw, one more thing that I wanna say, like pauwis mentioned he remained faithful to the original, and he didn't show the power Rose showed. 

I get that, but i think it was very smart of him to not oversing it. He could've slaughter it vocally, but he refused to. And that's why people loved his performance. 

• Like 1

He has gained a lot of momentum now as his SM numbers are increasing day by day. I know strange things have had happened on this show before, so there's always a slim chance of him loosing steam in the semis. I just hope this trajectory continues, and he keeps getting better and better.

4 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Btw, one more thing that I wanna say, like pauwis mentioned he remained faithful to the original, and he didn't show the power Rose showed. 

I get that, but i think it was very smart of him to not oversing it. He could've slaughter it vocally, but he refused to. And that's why people loved his performance. 

a smart move! he chose the right way to do that song

excited to see what Team Legend does today

I also feel more confident about his chances in the Top 5. I know that with fewer live shows every performance counts, but Omar is perfectly understanding the game.

25 minutes ago, pauwis said:

a smart move! he chose the right way to do that song

excited to see what Team Legend does today

I also feel more confident about his chances in the Top 5. I know that with fewer live shows every performance counts, but Omar is perfectly understanding the game.

Agreed. He's a pro. He's been singing for so long, so that probably helps a lot.

• Like 1