July 31st Loretta Lynn Dude Ranch ~ Hurricane Mills~ TN

buttons66

Scotty McCreery, American Idol Season 10 Winner, to Headline Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship Opening Ceremonies

Temecula Road, Tayla Lynn, Tre Twitty and More Help Kick Off Festivities

amateur-motocross-championship-at-lorett

1612_scotty-mccreery-ll-graphics.jpg?for

As the world’s largest and most prestigious amateur racing event nears, MX Sports, producer of the AMA Amateur National, and Monster Energy are excited to announce the star-studded lineup of musical entertainment for Sunday’s opening ceremonies and the Monster Energy Country Music Festival, headlined by American Idol Season 10 winner and platinum-certified artist, Scotty McCreery.

Kicking off the festivities at 4:00 p.m. CT on Sunday at the Monster Energy Stage, located on the racetrack Starting Line, will be the country music duo of Temecula Road. Dawson Anderson and Emma Salute will take the stage with their signature harmonies that have helped Temecula Road develop a sound of its own

1613_temecula-road.jpg

The grandchildren of famed country music duo Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty, Tayla Lynn and Tre Twitty will take the Monster Energy Stage at 5:30 p.m. CT. The two continue to honor their grandparents through their music and storytelling.

1614_tayla-and-tre.jpg

Come Sunday evening, the event will officially begin with the Monster Energy Opening Ceremonies and riders meeting at 7:00 p.m. CT at the Monster Energy Stage on the racetrack starting line. Then, at 8:30 p.m. CT, Scotty McCreery will make his anticipated debut on the Monster Energy Stage to commence the week-long festivities with a memorable performance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tfortexas said:

Rain again tonight?

🙏 Praying it stays away .............

I am curious IF Scotty will continue to sing Hello Darlin tonight as the opener of his Country Medley .............!!!! Maybe he will defer to Tre Twitty and sing something different tonight!! 

Just realized Hurricane Mills is further from Nashville than I realized - about 1 hour 15 minutes.  And it's west of Nashville.  I can't Scotty asking the truck driver to drive on to Nashville, then backtrack to the venue.

4 hours ago, sinycalone said:

What else i learned today:  Husqvarna makes motorcycles.  They are made in Austria, not Sweden, however.  I know they make terrific power tools.

They've made motorcycles for at least 40 years.  In 1980 my husband road one (borrowed).   Also I had a Husqvarna sewing machine about 1970. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Here's Scotty's truck pulling in today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrvYg8Lrmj/

...and on that page ....

• rickycarmichael's profile picture

Verified
      Damn straight

===========================================
      THAT IS awesome  from Ricky Carmichael..wow.!! 👏
      The one & only RC!!!
      ===============================================

(Richard Carmichael   an American former professional motocross and stock car racing driver. He competed in the AMA Motocross Championships from 1997 to 2007 and in NASCAR from 2008 to 2011. Carmichael is notable for winning the AMA 450cc motocross national championship seven times and, the AMA Supercross Championship 450cc class five times. His unrivaled successes in the sport of motocross have given him the nickname "The GOAT"; standing for Greatest of All Time.[1]

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1