The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

If they don’t get Alicia/JHud/Gwen, I’d love to see Nicole Scherzinger as a coach.

Nicole is good, she's already on the Masked singer panel though.

They could have Blake/Gwen duo team coaches, and have room for one more

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Anyways, after what she has done with Metallica, I'm totally buying Miley as a rock coach.

After that Metallica cover and all those other classic rock covers, I think we could safely say Miley has more rock cred than Adam does :haha:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

After that Metallica cover and all those other classic rock covers, I think we could safely say Miley has more rock cred than Adam does :haha:

Yeah, I believe so. She's a more raw Joan Jett at this point.

I'd say her voice needs more development to reach that point, but she's on a damn good trajectory.

Edited by Misirlou

Pitching that Harry Styles would be a great coach, he’s more interesting than Nick and can fill the pop route that Ariana will leave open and his songs have been covered a lot on the shows recent seasons Falling 20, 19, Sweet Creature 17, Watermelon Sugar 20, 19, Adore You 20, Sign of the Times 14, 18, 20. Also he’s much more known than Nick and I think he can draw in a lot of new viewers like how Ariana did but better this time. Team Styles

Possibly draw in more Rock artists too?

Edited by Legendium
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Legendium said:

Pitching that Harry Styles would be a great coach, he’s more interesting than Nick and can fill the pop route that Ariana will leave open and his songs have been covered a lot on the shows recent seasons Falling 20, 19, Sweet Creature 17, Watermelon Sugar 20, 19, Adore You 20, Sign of the Times 14, 18, 20. Also he’s much more known than Nick and I think he can draw in a lot of new viewers like how Ariana did but better this time. Team Styles

i would love that, to be honest

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I'd love for Adele to do it, but she said she's not interested, so...

A good viable option, like I said, is P!nk. She can also cover the rock area.

I think Lizzo could work too. She has diverse musical influences.

omg adele or lizzo :wub: and it would have been pefect if adele came on s22 if it was premiering in february 

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly was an advisor on S13 were Miley was a coach. They got along fine.

Anyways, after what she has done with Metallica, I'm totally buying Miley as a rock coach.

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

My girl ❤

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

(I must be the only one who didn't find her decisions so controversial, I mean compared to others coaches :ph34rwave:)

I like Harry and Lizzo but the audience would hate them.

Snoop would be a great addition

and again my dream is Miley's return but Blake's ears might explode 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legendium said:

Harry has also competed on a singing show, one that happened to have mentoring involved. And his mentor happened to be the same person that discovered Kelly Clarkson

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

The Voice has really promoted Mae Muller ever since her performance.

Could she be next seasons:

New Coach? Mega Mentor? Battle Advisor?

I think they’re just being supportive, she isn’t well known in the USA. Though, another new coach that I’d love to see is Rita Ora, she’s great in the Voice AU.

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates
  • istersay pinned this topic
  • istersay featured this topic