The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

On 7/30/2022 at 1:39 AM, RTV said:

Bryce Leatherwood was a student at Georgia Southern University's Statesboro campus when he auditioned for American Idol season 18 in September 2019.

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/american-idol-brings-auditions-to-savannah-for-its-18th-season

Β 

I already posted this back on page 181, but it's another cover that fits Bryce well.

12 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Manifesting that Team Gwen’s knockouts occurred earlier in the tapings and no robberies occurred (although I think at least one person will end up being robbed) 🀞

Β 

No doubts that someone will be robbed, but just a reminder to everyone, we can't call "robbed" until we have seen the performances.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Anything coming in yet?

Some stuff, but not all yet πŸ™‚

It seems our sources might be asleep right now lol

I don't blame them. The tapings were presumably 18 performances long. That's a whole ass concert. They're tired for sure :haha:

Β 

Hopefully in the morning we'll at least be able to give y'all the confirmed format!

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Just now, Jaffy said:

I have a conspiracy theory.

Β 

With 9 contestants going into the KO’S, could that mean three 3 way KO’S per team?

That’s not a conspiracy theory, that’s something some people here have guessed and it’s plausible, not sure how it would work in terms of steals and saves.

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Β 

With 9 contestants going into the KO’S, could that mean three 3 way KO’S per team?

This has been discussed but wouldn’t that mean only 12 KO total? I’d assume there were more than 6 per taping.Β 

11 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Β 

I have said this.

Β 

I have either thought the 3 3 ways with 1 winner each and 1 steal or 2 winners each 3 way and no steal but I think it’s the first one 3 winners 1 steal

20 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

That’s not a conspiracy theory, that’s something some people here have guessed and it’s plausible, not sure how it would work in terms of steals and saves.

Well IMO, I would guess like this.

Β 

Blake pairs his three country guys Austin Montgomery VS Jay Allen VS Bryce Leatherwood. He picks Austin and Jay sending Bryce home, and he can save the loser or another coach steal him.

Β 

Then he has a team of say? Austin, Jay,Β Bryce, Kevin and Brayden, who could beat Bodie, and The Dryes and Eva, who could beat Kate, plus his steal, so 8 in the playoffs, 3 saved by public vote, 1 by his playoff save, probably Kevin, 4 eliminated etc.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Jaffy