The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

On 8/3/2022 at 9:10 PM, jayshon said:

If they go foward with 3 way knockouts then that’ll leave for 12 knockout pairings. 6 in each taping. It makes sense tbh. But how much will advance is the question.

any other last minute predictions? This is still mine.

Not sure how they’re gonna do the saves/steals/eliminations though.

Just now, jayshon said:

I think it will be either one steal or no steals/saves at all in each KO is 2 winners in each 3 way to lead to the 6 for each team

On 8/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, thevoicefan12 said:

now let’s get NBC to start releasing some blinds content 

I remember in one of Season 21’s first promos, they started off with showing KK Mohler (which was about a month before the artists announced they auditioned).

4 hours ago, jayshon said:

They haven’t done KO saves in a while, only steals. Might have a coach comeback though 

I thought about how having three way KOs with one winner would be weird because how would you know which artist can be stolen first? 

Maybe there will be two winners for each three way KO and each coach gets one save. That would leave us with a top 28, which would be a lot for the playoffs.

Or maybe there is a 4-way KO this time? I know Jay was given the option for a save or steal, so maybe the contestants knew they would be thrown into the 4-way KO? Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Gwen didn’t try to save?

28 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Maybe there will be two winners for each three way KO and each coach gets one save. That would leave us with a top 28, which would be a lot for the playoffs

Or maybe two winners and no saves? That would be a Top 24. I think it would work fine

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I thought about how having three way KOs with one winner would be weird because how would you know which artist can be stolen first? 

Maybe there will be two winners for each three way KO and each coach gets one save. That would leave us with a top 28, which would be a lot for the playoffs.

Or maybe there is a 4-way KO this time? I know Jay was given the option for a save or steal, so maybe the contestants knew they would be thrown into the 4-way KO? Maybe the spoilers are wrong and Gwen didn’t try to save?

11 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Or maybe two winners and no saves? That would be a Top 24. I think it would work fine

Or one winner with one steal and one save, which would leave a top twenty.  That would also be fine.

• Like 1

Now that i'm thinking about it, the steal has been an important element on this show for years. There have been knockout steals since Season 5 and i strongly doubt that they are gonna eliminate them just like nothing. I don't see it happening. (It can happen, yeah, but i don't see it)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all, I don’t really care what the format is - as long as Alyssa gets through to the lives I’m good. 😅😅

If we care about our favorites, we should care about the format, because the format defines how many artists get through to the next round, and if we end up having a Top 16 this season instead of a Top 20, the chances of some of our favorites (including Alyssa) of getting through the playoffs will decrease:stealth: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If we care about our favorites, we should care about the format, because the format defines how many artists get through to the next round, and if we end up having a Top 16 this season instead of a Top 20, the chances of some of our favorites (including Alyssa) of getting through the playoffs will decrease:stealth: 

Fair point. I didn’t think of it that way.

19 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don't remember if anything was said about this, but do we have any source comments for the battles? I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't much considering the amount of battles there are this season but just to be sure

There are some source comments, but @Someone648 didn’t want to sure them yet. He said he’d maybe eventually share them, idk when though.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, civilvoice36 said:

I have always been a Harry Styles fan, he is amazing and one of my singing inspirations tbh so I would die if he is there

I’ve been consulting the crystal ball daily to see into the future to find out who the mega mentor is and there’s nothing, zero, zilch!happy hands up GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Edited by SwamiDS91
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, SwamiDS91 said:

I’ve been consulting the crystal ball daily to see into the future to find out who the mega mentor is and there’s nothing, zero, zilch!happy hands up GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Huh?? Zilch means “not any”….hmm swami knows all…idk if your saying you don’t know, or if your saying there is no mega mentor lol