The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hi y'all! πŸ™‚

Β 

First off, sorry for the trolling over the past 2 days. We just needed an extra day to recover some info and ensure that we weren't being fooled with new info. When y'all noticed I removed the number from the OP... well I actually just didn't expect it to be that noticeable, that was my mistake :haha:

Β 

First, there's no duo thing coming up. Nothing Delta Goodrem-y. Nothing Eric and Andrew becoming a duo. I just needed a distraction because people were inching dangerously close and I got a couple DM's about it in a 5-minute timespan.

So the twist isn't really a twist, but rather a modification... and a first, actually.

Β 

Remember when we said we were having some trouble with taping 2? We found out why there were some inconsistencies, and we didn't get the full story until after we posted the battle spoilers:

Β 

Top 48? No. TOP 56.

12 per team? No. 14 PER TEAM.

24 battles? No. 28 BATTLES.

Top 32? No. TOP 36.

8 per team into KO's? No. 9 PER TEAM

DISCLAIMER: No, we don't know how exactly this affects the KO format. Nothing's been stated regarding that. BUT the one steal and one save remained in effect for battles besides the extra battle.

Β 

Thanks to Futurama... every time I hear the number 56 - GIF on Imgur

Β 

Β 

We've been working on identifying those 8 additional contestants over the past few days and we're pretty sure we have it all down πŸ™‚

Β 

I do still have to format that post, and I just got home from work - so give us a little while. But that's the "twist." Not much of a twist, after all.

Β 

Again, apologies for the trolling, we just wanted to make sure we weren't being trolled before we posted anything about it but yeah, it seems to be 100%.

Β 

Will post the new taping 2 info + names in a bit πŸ™‚

Β 

Also my apologies to any fans of Tanner Howe, there's an edit in there, too.

Β 

:w00twave:Β thanks!

33 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hi y'all! πŸ™‚

Β 

First off, sorry for the trolling over the past 2 days. We just needed an extra day to recover some info and ensure that we weren't being fooled with new info. When y'all noticed I removed the number from the OP... well I actually just didn't expect it to be that noticeable, that was my mistake :haha:

Β 

First, there's no duo thing coming up. Nothing Delta Goodrem-y. Nothing Eric and Andrew becoming a duo. I just needed a distraction because people were inching dangerously close and I got a couple DM's about it in a 5-minute timespan.

So the twist isn't really a twist, but rather a modification... and a first, actually.

Β 

Remember when we said we were having some trouble with taping 2? We found out why there were some inconsistencies, and we didn't get the full story until after we posted the battle spoilers:

Β 

Top 48? No. TOP 56.

Top 32? No. TOP 36.

DISCLAIMER: No, we don't know how exactly this affects the KO format. Nothing's been stated regarding that. BUT the one steal and one save remained in effect for battles besides the extra battle.

Β 

Β 

Β 

We've been working on identifying those 8 additional contestants over the past few days and we're pretty sure we have it all down πŸ™‚

Β 

I do still have to format that post, and I just got home from work - so give us a little while. But that's the "twist." Not much of a twist, after all.

Β 

Again, apologies for the trolling, we just wanted to make sure we weren't being trolled before we posted anything about it but yeah, it seems to be 100%.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hi, are you sure there are 14 artists per team this season?

35 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hi y'all! πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Top 48? No. TOP 56.

Top 32? No. TOP 36.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Shall Β we call this Season 22/23?Β 
Β 

This is what happens when they skip a spring seasonβ€”a bumper crop in the fall!

40 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Top 48? No. TOP 56.

Top 32? No. TOP 36.

Β 

What The Hell Wtf GIF

• Haha 1

JUST AS A REMINDER -

Please respect the contestants. Don't harass them, ask for info, or otherwise bug them. I'm sure they appreciate your support for them, but they have boundaries. Respect them.

Review that disclaimer on the OP - we mean it. We don't want to hear any contestants getting spammed with anything, don't comment on their personal life, etc. Just behave. Don't make them uncomfortable. Thanks πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

Β 

UPDATED TAPING TWO (not in order):

B: Austin MontgomeryΒ vs. Tanner Fussell - TBA.
B: The Dryes vs. Bryce LeatherwoodΒ - TBA. Bryce SAVED by Blake.
C : Andrew Igbokidi vs. Zach Newbould - TBA.Β 

CΒ : Eric WhoΒ vs. Sydney Paige - TBA.

G: Kique Gomez vs. Tanner Howe - TBA.

G: Justin AaronΒ vs.Β Destiny LiliaΒ - TBA.Β Destiny SAVED by Gwen.

J: Omar CardonaΒ vs. Lana Love - TBA.

J: Kim Cruse vs. David Andrew - TBA.

Β 

Austin MontgomeryΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTubeΒ | TikTok Not Found

Destiny LiliaΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTube (Performance)Β | TikTok Not Found

Justin AaronΒ InstagramΒ | YouTube Not Found |Β TikTok

Lana LoveΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTubeΒ |Β TikTok

Omar CardonaΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTube (Performance - Feature)Β | TikTok Not Found

Sydney PaigeΒ InstagramΒ | YouTube Not Found |Β TikTok

Tanner FussellΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTubeΒ |Β TikTok

Zach NewbouldΒ InstagramΒ |Β YouTubeΒ |Β TikTok

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

JUST AS A REMINDER -

Please respect the contestants. Don't harass them, ask for info, or otherwise bug them. I'm sure they appreciate your support for them, but they have boundaries. Respect them.

Review that disclaimer on the OP - we mean it. We don't want to hear any contestants getting spammed with anything, don't comment on their personal life, etc. Just behave. Don't make them uncomfortable. Thanks πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

so the last few artistsΒ @taylanastanfound were all chair turners lol. but they were all eliminated besides Bryce πŸ’€

5 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Ohhh so this explains why Andrew & Eric were both still in LA.Β 

Yes! So up until we posted the spoilers, that info was just process of elimination it had to be that pairing and there was no possibility for a steal or save in that case.

Β 

BUT we were given further info the same day that we posted (we should've waited an extra day to post and all of this confusion would've been prevented lol) and yup, we have 56!

• Like 2

My concern for KO's is that we're still only getting 2 tapings in one day with more contestants. That screams format change.

Β 

I'm personally thinking either 3-way KO's + each coach getting 1-2 saves but zero steals (that way it can be done as 2 coaches per taping and just back to back to back performances), or a 4-way instant save again (eww)

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

JUST AS A REMINDER -

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

thankyou-doggo.gif

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

With 56 artists, this would be the second most crowded season of the show after S3, with 64 people.

Β 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:30 PM, seak05 said:

Season 3 vibes?

New psychic in town?Β :ph34rwave:
Β 

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Does this mean the return of the 4-way KO??? I would like that much better than all three way KO'sΒ :ph34rwave:

Yeah hopefully it’s 4 KOs pairings per team + the 4-way KO. Can’t think of another format that would work.Β