The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

9 hours ago, istersay said:

Β 

It's the virtual open call auditions. Someone on FB posted they were auditioning tonight for Blake/Gwen/John/Camilla, and a screenshot. The screenshot said virtual open call audition in 9 hours. I think people just get confusedΒ Β 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, istersay said:
Β 

Β 

Haven't heard of the performance until now and it's really good! Very sweet from her and a good song. It'll be a great votegetter for anyone who ends up singing it.

Β 

Obviously this is a stan account and they're hyping up Camila a whole ton, but if what they're saying is true, I'm sure she's going to be pretty pleasant. At least more energized than Nick. And so far it seems at least a little more immediately comfortable than Ariana.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Obviously this is a stan account and they're hyping up Camila a whole ton, but if what they're saying is true, I'm sure she's going to be pretty pleasant. At least more energized than Nick. And so far it seems at least a little more immediately comfortable than Ariana.

My 'sources' are Gwen stans, and they all agree that Camila was incredibly likeable and great.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

So still nothing on chair order? 😭 

I've asked everyone who claimed to go to one of the two tapings of yesterday, and they haven't gotten back to me once.

10 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

At this point, the teams should be about half full, with some more full than others.Β 

Yeah based on previous seasons, they should each be around 4-8 contestants each right now. Depending on which coach(es) are dominating.

Β 

Β 

Also @ anyone attending a taping and reading this - this is your sign to please shoot me a message if you're reading this. Would love to know which coach is dominating at this point :haha:

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Would love to know which coach is dominating at this point :haha:

Kelly was on a roll in getting most of the artists she wanted in these last two seasons, plus most of the 4 chairs, so it's likely to become interesting. Wonder if John will again become the most picked like on S17/S18.

Β 

Also curious to see if Gwen can land her first 4 chair turn since S12 as well.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Kelly was on a roll in getting most of the artists she wanted in these last two seasons, plus most of the 4 chairs, so it's likely to become interesting. Wonder if John will again become the most picked like on S17/S18.

Β 

Also curious to see if Gwen can land her first 4 chair turn since S12 as well.

Fingers crossed! Especially for the Gwen 4-chair. Shocked she didn’t get any the last 2 times.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

I also have my dream kind of artists who audition and hoping we get some good teams and good song choices @Someone648 what are you hoping for?

We need an American Girl Doll who...Β 

-alternative rock. PLEEEEEASE. In general. You have Gwen Stefani there and for the past season they've given us CRUMBS if anything. Especially a male alt guy please.

-indie rock. Male or female, doesn't matter.

-indie pop

-Give me a girl in the Nelly Furtado/Regina Spektor/Ingrid Michaelson area

-AA female that actually the full respect she deserves (from the audience) without taking a country route.

-more greatΒ country females. We were in a drought for several seasons but Lana and Kinsey helped begin to lift us out of that rut last season.

-Assuming they push Latino artists, more than 1 and make em diverse in genre. And not all with Camila please.

-Screw it, I don't like KPop but give us someone who sings a KPop song

-People who can PERFORM. I like ballads as much the next guy, but Will Breman's My Body performance is an all-time favorite of mine not for its vocals (which I still did love), but because he just owned it.

-a girl who unashamedly sings pure pop music. I don't mean singer-songwriter, I don't mean ballad/diva stuff. I don't mean pop/R&B. I'm talking 2000s Fame-era Gaga, early Katy, that era before every pop song got a remix with a rap verse.

-flipped versions of songs are cool, too. Especially old 80's stuff.

-If you know me, you know what artist I want covered. It's been 1000 years and a montaged flop KO doesn't count :haha:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

-If you know me, you know what artist I want covered. It's been 1000 years and a montaged flop KO doesn't count :haha:

I know who you are talking about, and yes, I would LOVE to see them covered soon. I think their songs could be flipped too, or sung similarly to the originals.

• Like 1