The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I've never watched Idol so no clue what JLo would bring to the table. She's extremely succesful though, and knows well how the business works, so I dont know.

Β 

But really, it wouldnt be IDF without speculating even though we have like 7 months of waiting lol.

I loved her on Idol (except for the fact that she constantly went after Haley Reinhart :haha:)Β 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I've never watched Idol so no clue what JLo would bring to the table. She's extremely succesful though, and knows well how the business works, so I dont know.

Β 

But really, it wouldnt be IDF without speculating even though we have like 7 months of waiting lol.

She's successful, but I didn't like her as a judge on American Idol. I feel she had a tendency to hog the spotlight and to show favoritism. While she was less annoying on World of Dance, I still don't want to see her as a coach on The Voice.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

I don't think Gwen having two #1's at country radio qualifies her as a country coach. Feel like you have to have released at least one country album

Kelly would have the country lane, Β Gwen is not country but could cover rock easily

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

3 hours ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Kelly would have the country lane, Β Gwen is not country but could cover rock easily

I was being sarcastic. Gwen has more #1's at country radio then Kelly. Please provide the list of country albums Kelly has recorded? or the song she has sent to country radio? Liking country music doesn't make you a country artistΒ 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I was being sarcastic. Gwen has more #1's at country radio then Kelly. Please provide the list of country albums Kelly has recorded? or the song she has sent to country radio? Liking country music doesn't make you a country artistΒ 

Β The Mr Know It All*, Tie It Up and Don't Rush** erasure.Β  ;)

Β 

* the country mix is superior to the pop mix

** I love this song.

Edited by roundtown

36 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Are we really discussing who is "more country" between Gwen and Kelly?Β :unsure:Β 

Β 

Damn, the next months on IDF are gonna be LONGΒ 

I’m probably going to be taking a break from IDF shortly after the season finishes until at least S22. This section is going to be boring, especially with no anticipated spoilers. Good thing I am starting a new job to give me something to do during this time

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My #1 country choice to replace Blake would be Dolly Parton. Throw out a big number at her and see what happens.Β 

if Blake ever leaves (which i hope he doesn’t), i’ve always thought that Trisha Yearwood could be a good replacement! she’s obviously incredibly talented, and she has a really awesome personality too. she has a cooking show, and she’s honestly hilarious on itπŸ˜‚Β she’d fit right in on the coaching panel for The Voice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reba was the first choice for a country coach before they hired Blake, but it didnt happen. I dont know if it was scheduling conflicts or something else.

Β 

I hope they'd ask her again. Reba (Country) and Kelly (Pop) would be a hoot, and add two male coaches (one R&B and one Rock).Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m probably going to be taking a break from IDF shortly after the season finishes until at least S22. This section is going to be boring, especially with no anticipated spoilers. Good thing I am starting a new job to give me something to do during this time

get that bagΒ :wub:

13 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

If we’re getting anyone from the Voice AUS, it should be Seal.Β 

Can't believe i actually forgot about Seal, he would do quite great on The Voice US and would be the perfect artist to replace John if we can't ever get Pharrell or Usher back.

I saw someone mention that JLo’s choreographer was on set at the Voice this week. If that is true and they are keeping whatever she is doing β€œsecret”, that makes me think she really may be on S22. While I would be surprised to see them announce it this early, I’m having a hard time coming up with a reason why they wouldn’t have just announced her as being at the finale otherwise.Β 

Edited by jem128

16 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I saw someone mention that JLo’s choreographer was on set at the Voice this week. If that is true and they are keeping whatever she is doing β€œsecret”, that makes me think she really may be on S22. While I would be surprised to see them announce it this early, I’m having a hard time coming up with a reason why they wouldn’t have just announced her as being at the finale otherwise.Β 

While anything is possible with regard to the coaching panel, this reads more like NBC is giving JLo another show and they will be promoting it on the Voice finale.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, jem128 said:

wait they were on set fr?!? Promo for S22?! Omg I’m excited idk

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

While anything is possible with regard to the coaching panel, this reads more like NBC is giving JLo another show and they will be promoting it on the Voice finale.

This is definitely a possibility, though I’d be kind of surprised that there have been no rumblings of the show (at least not that I’ve heard).Β