Jump to content

The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Easier win for Morgan lmao.

 

I don't want to feel like it's a done deal, because we never know what could happen. I still had my doubts about Maelyn winning in S16 at this point in time.


I’m going into the finale with zero expectations. Whatever happens, happens. 
 

I was thinking about Team Blake today. Take a look at the current Goldderby reader predictions: 

 

7s7z1aT.png

 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/the-voice-22-predictions-finale/

 

They probably don’t look at Facebook or IDF, and have seen the pimping of Bodie all season. As for Bryce, his needing  to win the wild card save in the playoffs may have caused some people to think he’s a long shot to win. Is this the thought process of casuals? Will country fans on the fence lean Brayden, thinking he has a better chance to win, or at least enough of them to hurt Bryce’s chances? 🤔 

 

Sounds like a recipe for some significant vote splitting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Update:

 

ARUTW 81

ICYDN 97

 

Bryce’s song dropped out of the top 200. 
 

Imagine if Brayden is actually the Team Blake frontrunner….

 

 

I wouldn’t be completely shocked. I think it’s possible he may be getting a significant number of votes outside of the typical Team Blake voters. I feel like I’ve seen more local news stories about him than anyone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I wouldn’t be completely shocked. I think it’s possible he may be getting a significant number of votes outside of the typical Team Blake voters. I feel like I’ve seen more local news stories about him than anyone else. 


His home town’s population is only 1100 people, but Chris Kroeze is from a small town too. He could be getting a lot of rural Michigan vote. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


His home town’s population is only 1100 people, but Chris Kroeze is from a small town too. He could be getting a lot of rural Michigan vote. 

Right I don’t mean just his hometown but the general area. I still think Morgan is winning, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


His home town’s population is only 1100 people, but Chris Kroeze is from a small town too. He could be getting a lot of rural Michigan vote. 

the smallest hometown i've seen from a contestant is Cali Wilson. her hometown population is only almost 400

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stacey. said:

Omg if this happened I'd legit never watch again 😭

 

 

I hope that doesn't happen (Kane being a coach), but it sure makes you wonder what blackmail material Kane has over some producers because he seems to be performing every season. :haha:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Kevin's interview with Hollywood Junket!

 

He said, he respects and love everyone in the top 5. He said he was stunned by the results, but didn't take any single name that whether X should've been there instead of Y, etc...

 

He also said, he's rooting for Bodie and Omar to win, as they're the most closest to him. P.S. he further added that Bodie is one of the most modern contestants this show has seen in a long long time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, FloorWax said:

 

This. Also, even Blake’s base doesn’t just automatically choose white people over POC. Paris and Wendy literally got the PV over Lana and Peedy. Kyla and Spensha both beat out Pryor for the finale. It’s just frustrating that Blake’s team is only way they find success. I believe it was @Daillon said that the quality of a season for you is based on how good Blake’s team is, and that can’t be more true. Blake bias >>> anything else

Chris Blue is the season 12 champion and he was on team Alicia Cook Keys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Some of these coach-contestant duets are going to be interesting. Most notably Blake-Bodie, and especially Morgan-Camila. 

as I said on Omar's fan thread: John hasn't done anything outside of R&B/Soul since Katie (a christmas song), so I'm excited.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/see-the-full-performers-lineup-for-the-voice-season-22-finale

 

Here are the guest performer for the finale. 

 

Kelly Clarkson

Kane Brown & Blake Shelton

Maluma

OneRepublic

Adam Lambert

Breland

Girl Named Tom


It wouldn’t be a Voice finale without Kane Brown or One Republic.

 

The brain trust at the Voice has officially run out of ideas.  
 

I am pissed off on behalf of Corey Kent from S8 who has a legitimate hit on the country chart and could have used a performance slot to good effect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just thinking…the show has had many winners who straddled multiple genres…Cassadee, Sawyer, Alisan, Sundance, Brynn, Todd, GNT. They all either sang some country on the show, or at least had country appeal. Even Brynn grew up listening to country, which is why she was able to pull off, “Here Comes Goodbye.” Without that performance, I’m not sure she would have won. 
 

Those  7 country appealing winners, plus Danielle, CWB, Chevel, and Hoot, account for more than 1/2 of the winners. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was just thinking…the show has had many winners who straddled multiple genres…Cassadee, Sawyer, Alisan, Sundance, Brynn, Todd, GNT. They all either sang some country on the show, or at least had country appeal. Even Brynn grew up listening to country, which is why she was able to pull off, “Here Comes Goodbye.” Without that performance, I’m not sure she would have won. 
 

Those  7 country appealing winners, plus Danielle, CWB, Chevel, and Hoot, account for more than 1/2 of the winners. 

 

Crazy that Maelyn won without having to sing anything country-adjacent. She was prepared though, I believe her IS song was supposed to be Rainbow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Dany said:

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/see-the-full-performers-lineup-for-the-voice-season-22-finale

 

Here are the guest performer for the finale. 

 

Kelly Clarkson

Kane Brown & Blake Shelton

Maluma

OneRepublic

Adam Lambert

Breland

Girl Named Tom

 

Oh....please sing with Morgan! 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Crazy that Maelyn won without having to sing anything country-adjacent. She was prepared though, I believe her IS song was supposed to be Rainbow.


True…also looking at that list of names, there was still crossover appeal with those who were exclusively country. The show has never had a winner as “country” as Bryce. Danielle, Chevel, Hoot, CWB aren’t very twangy, and can easily sing something in a different genre, without sounding out of place. Morgan fits the profile of past “country” winners more than Bryce does. Having said that, every season has its own dynamics, and there’s a first time for everything.  

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...