The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

off topic but wow, what a great top 5 this wasΒ πŸ₯Ί everyone in it was great. take me back to s21 pls

This was a great Top 5, but I didnt really like the actual finale show much. Only Jershika and Wendy really delivered for me. And I'm saying this as someone that had GNT and Paris as top two favorites.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jayshon said:

DF9724-A2-E044-44-FF-875-F-F5-E19-F8693-
Β 

Β !!!!! @ NBCΒ 

If it comes to that (it won’t), just cancel the show….

Β 

Coaches already have plenty of influence over who makes it far…battles, KO, coach saves…

Β 

Audience engagement, though voting, is important for viewer retention.Β 
Β 

Do you actually believe there wouldn’t be the same types of controversies over some of the coaches choices?Β 
Β 

C’mon, man…this is a dumb idea. Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Quinton said:

season 5 is the worst because all of themΒ  except (Matthew Schuler and Jacquie Lee) were boring and the winner was forgotten plus Blake Shelton did not have a finalist

Tess was forgettable? Will, James, and Cole were boring? You surely need help imao.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Tess was forgettable? Will, James, and Cole were boring? You surely need help imao.

Dude just spitting "facts" out of nowhereΒ :lmao:

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stacey. said:

If the voting audience was racist, how would it be possible for a black contestant to win another season? Please think about it logically.Β 

Β 

They decide to be racist one season but not the next? It depends how black they are? Come onnnnn lmao.Β 

Β 

Country music just happens to be popular on The Voice. I mean let's also remember that HALF of the top 8 were non-white. White people got voted out this season previously. It's some serious reaching at this point...

Agreed.

Β 

Audience wasn't racist on first 2 seasons, then they became racist for next 2 seasons.

Then again for s5, they became non-racist, and from s7-11 they again became racists.Β 

Again they returned to being non-racist on s12, as a black contestant won on a team of a Black coach.Β 

Β 

And then of course you mentioned Cam.

Β 

People need to understand that everyone has their own preferred genre that they like. For example; if someone grows up listening to male country artists, and they're big fan of country music and they don't listen to other genres of music, then of course they'd pick Chris Stapleton/Blake Shelton/Morgan Wallen etc... over Whitney Houston/Aretha Franklin/Tina Turner.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Torres said:

Was just rewatching the results show and saw someone like Kique in the audience. Was that him? Just behind Carson at the beginningΒ 

Β 

Just now, Torres said:

Was just rewatching the results show and saw someone like Kique in the audience. Was that him? Just behind Carson at the beginningΒ 

nope it was Nicholas Cage

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, there are racist people out there, and some of them probably watch The Voice, but we really need to keep things in perspective. This is the last thing I’m going to say about it.Β 

Β 

iWmzLqp.png

what team were the two persons of color on that got the public vote this semis ? my memory is a bit foggy ? ...........................................

1 hour ago, jayshon said:

DF9724-A2-E044-44-FF-875-F-F5-E19-F8693-
Β 

Β !!!!! @ NBCΒ 

Β 

As someone who watched The Voice Australia for the past three seasons, I have seen what a Voice show where the coaches are in complete control of the Finale lineup looks like.... And it isn't what it's cracked up to be, IIBH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecarterfilez said:

what team were the two persons of color on that got the public vote this semis ? my memory is a bit foggy ? ...........................................

I see three AA (one male, 2 females), a Hispanic female, and a white trio, that was IDF’s favorite act last season. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

Β 

I supported one of AA females and the Hispanic female, so don’t look at me.Β 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Agreed.

Β 

Audience wasn't racist on first 2 seasons, then they became racist for next 2 seasons.

Then again for s5, they became non-racist, and from s7-11 they again became racists.Β 

Again they returned to being non-racist on s12, as a black contestant won on a team of a Black coach.Β 

Β 

And then of course you mentioned Cam.

Β 

People need to understand that everyone has their own preferred genre that they like. For example; if someone grows up listening to male country artists, and they're big fan of country music and they don't listen to other genres of music, then of course they'd pick Chris Stapleton/Blake Shelton/Morgan Wallen etc... over Whitney Houston/Aretha Franklin/Tina Turner.

I've never thought the audience was racist... are there racial undertones ? sure.... it's not up for discussion that black artists do better when they are on Blake's team because its actual facts.. and has been proven in the past couple seasons.Β 

anyone denying that the audience is biased towards Blake's team for reason more than just preference of genre is just as COMPLCIIT !!Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I see three AA (one male, 2 females), a Hispanic female, and a white trio, that was IDF’s favorite act last season. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

Β 

CongratsΒ 

Edited by thecarterfilez
duplicate

Just now, thecarterfilez said:

just asking a simple question... the two person of color who got the PV were on which team ? because it's very rare to happen ? was it team legend ?Β 

Almost everyone gets a PV on Team Blake. If there was a such thing as a singing turtle, it would make the finale on Blake’s team.Β 

just asking a simple question... the two person of color who got the PV were on which team ? because it's very rare to happen ? was it team legend ?Β 

Β 

so are you arguing about Blake bias now because TeamAudra definitely knows that wellΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

runnerup Wendy Moten and third place finisher Paris Winningham were both on team Blake Shelton

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Β 

You're right, IDF did prefer GNT to Wendy and Jershika.

Β 

Also, I'm sure 3 out of 4 black male winners wouldn't have won if IDF was in charge. So, just because of that would these people call IDF racist too?

• Like 1