The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Just now, Ethan F-R said:

Thank you so much. I keep seeing people say things like this on here: "but what about minivan?" I did know about the HUGE country music fanbase of the show, and how conservative the majority of the audience is. I even saw this on The Voice's Wikipedia Page: 426D538F-B82D-4DBE-B14F-43A949C58C37_4_5005_c.thumb.jpeg.b8f73f67d4cb1ce882588b04745a392b.jpeg

Yep. The Voice watchers tend to like Trump. Of course, some casuals dislike Trump, and a lot of IDF is more liberal and dislikes Trump.

• Like 1

Nice to see the Voice forum alive again. 🙂

At this point, the only coach I think who warrants this secrecy and build-up in their reveal is either a brand-new younger coach or Adam. The latter would attract a huge part of the original Voice demo back and would be the safest choice, but if they're gonna go for another new coach, they would have to be as big of a personality as Kelly. The only one I can think of that can fill that void is Taylor Swift, but I don't think The Voice can afford her. I would love P!nk, Jessie J or Lady GaGa but they would probably alienate viewers. I would love Dolly as a foil for Blake, but aside from running the risk of turning this into the Country Voice, is she even remotely gettable?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Kelly Rowland is actually really fun and has a great personality. I’m here watching her on TVAU and like she’s really really cool. Would be a great replacement for Kelly.

yeah my preferences choices (in no order) are Kelly R, Jlo, Miley, or Alicia.

Dont want the new coach to be a male

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol, I thought this one was backwards at first glance :dead:

Hiring Kelly Rowland so that they can just reuse a bunch of the stuff with Kelly's name on it and NBC can save some of their budget

Smart GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I was gonna say that i want anyone but Adam, but there are certain artists out there that i don't want to watch in my screen for three months. So yeah, we already had 16 seasons with Adam, so at least he would've a familiar face and we know what to expect from him. If he is a coach, i'll be fine, i guess. 

I'm not sure if @Rodney would say the same, tho.😬

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was gonna say that i want anyone but Adam, but there are certain artists out there that i don't want to watch in my screen for three months. So yeah, we already had 16 seasons with Adam, so at least he would've a familiar face and we know what to expect from him. If he is a coach, i'll be fine, i guess. 

Maybe he can redeem himself Season 4 Robe GIF by Living Single

• Like 1

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Plus the Voice France did

Yeah.

I don't know if I'd prefer a season of full all-stars (maybe a mini-season over the summer if they finally put AGT out of its misery next year) or a mixed season like they did with Australia (even though All-Stars ended up winning both seasons)

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah.

I don't know if I'd prefer a season of full all-stars (maybe a mini-season over the summer if they finally put AGT out of its misery next year) or a mixed season like they did with Australia (even though All-Stars ended up winning both seasons)

i mean i wonder if they can find enough people since a lot of them talk negatively about their experience

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i mean i wonder if they can find enough people since a lot of them talk negatively about their experience

I mean they've had somewhere around 1000 contestants so finding a couple dozen shouldn't be super hard. Even shrinking down the season to like 32 would be a great starting point. And it seems like a lot of the negative ones just didn't know what they were signing up for or had too high of expectations and were ultimately let down. I'm sure some of the contestants have matured/improved and would be fine just going on for more exposure once again.

23 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

My main argument for Adam is that his return would probably result in a spike in viewership (at least short term), and they wouldn’t have to take out a second mortgage on Universal Studios to get him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1