The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚

Someone648

6 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

If they donโ€™t get Alicia/JHud/Gwen, Iโ€™d love to see Nicole Scherzinger as a coach.

Nicole is good, she's already on the Masked singer panel though.

They could have Blake/Gwen duo team coaches, and have room for one more

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Anyways, after what she has done with Metallica, I'm totally buying Miley as a rock coach.

ย 

After that Metallica cover and all those other classic rock covers, I think we could safely say Miley has more rock cred than Adam doesย :haha:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

After that Metallica cover and all those other classic rock covers, I think we could safely say Miley has more rock cred than Adam doesย :haha:

Yeah, I believe so. She's a more raw Joan Jett at this point.

ย 

I'd say her voice needs more development to reach that point, but she's on a damn good trajectory.

Edited by Misirlou

Pitching that Harry Styles would be a great coach, heโ€™s more interesting than Nick and can fill the pop route that Ariana will leave open and his songs have been covered a lot on the shows recent seasons Falling 20, 19, Sweet Creature 17, Watermelon Sugar 20, 19, Adore You 20, Sign of the Times 14, 18, 20. Also heโ€™s much more known than Nick and I think he can draw in a lot of new viewers like how Ariana did but better this time. Team Styles

ย 

Possibly draw in more Rock artists too?

Edited by Legendium
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Legendium said:

Pitching that Harry Styles would be a great coach, heโ€™s more interesting than Nick and can fill the pop route that Ariana will leave open and his songs have been covered a lot on the shows recent seasons Falling 20, 19, Sweet Creature 17, Watermelon Sugar 20, 19, Adore You 20, Sign of the Times 14, 18, 20. Also heโ€™s much more known than Nick and I think he can draw in a lot of new viewers like how Ariana did but better this time. Team Styles

ย 

i would love that, to be honest

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I'd love for Adele to do it, but she said she's not interested, so...

ย 

A good viable option, like I said, is P!nk. She can also cover the rock area.

ย 

I think Lizzo could work too. She has diverse musical influences.

omg adele or lizzoย :wub:ย and it would have been pefect if adele came on s22 if it was premiering in februaryย 

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly was an advisor on S13 were Miley was a coach. They got along fine.

ย 

Anyways, after what she has done with Metallica, I'm totally buying Miley as a rock coach.

ย 

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

My girl โค

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

(I must be the only one who didn't find her decisions so controversial, I mean compared to others coaches :ph34rwave:)

ย 

I like Harry and Lizzo but the audience would hate them.

ย 

Snoop would be a great addition

ย 

and again my dream is Miley's return but Blake's ears might explode ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legendium said:

ย 

Harry has also competed on a singing show, one that happened to have mentoring involved. And his mentor happened to be the same person that discovered Kelly Clarkson

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

The Voice has really promoted Mae Muller ever since her performance.

ย 

Could she be next seasons:

New Coach? Mega Mentor? Battle Advisor?

I think theyโ€™re just being supportive, she isnโ€™t well known in the USA. Though, another new coach that Iโ€™d love to see is Rita Ora, sheโ€™s great in the Voice AU.

• istersay changed the title to The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚
  • istersay pinned this topic
  • istersay featured this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic