32 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Parijita is the leak and Zan has a new single, it's a perfect day

Β 

me reading this: ZAN HAS A NEW SINGLE?

Β 

thanks for saying that lol, just listened to it, her vocals on it are 🀩

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think it was a decent audition, but her tone doesn’t really work for me. I don’t view her as β€œfrontrunner” material at this time, but I’ll keep an open mind, depending on the next couple performances.Β 

Β 

She does have a very distinct tone. When I first listened to the pre-show material I was put off a little bit, but now I've grown to really like it.

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Tbf...Β 

Last season:Β 

Β 

Joshua: Episode 2Β 

Jershika: Episode 5Β 

Β 

And the one who made it to the finale was JershikaΒ 

Even if you're just talking about being a finalist, placement apparently makes a difference. The list I posted on page 331 of this thread shows which episode and performance slot all season 1-21 finalists appeared. Out of 84 total finalists, 37 aired in the premiere and 47 aired in episodes 2-8 combined. Eleven of the 37 in the premiere won and 10 more became runners-up. That's more winners than the ten in episodes 2-8 combined. Ten finalists (including Jershika) appeared in episode five, but only two (Chloe Kohanski and Josh Kaufman) won. While it's possible to become a finalist regardless of episode, being in the premiere seems to offer the best chance. Episodes 2, 3, 5, and 7 have proven to be better for winning than 4, 6, and 8 though.

Edited by RTV

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So far not a single negative comment to be found on FB. Hoping she can be this season's dark horse.

Seriously? I hope that continues! This is the most excited I’ve been all season, honestly. Parijita is insanely good. Notice how almost no one has brought up her age in the past few pages too β€” she an amazing singer in her own right, without even mentioning how young she is (although I will say part of it is perhaps that she’s not in the 13-15 age range where it becomes more common to comment on).

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

Ok, Team John is the team to beat. Omar, Kim and Parijita are a massive TOP3

he does have an incredible team, this is gonna be exciting to watchΒ party0033.gif

Β 

Β 

Team John:
Kim Cruse
Omar Cardona
Parijita Bastola
Sasha Hurtado (Steal)

Team Gwen:
Alyssa Witrado
Justin Aaron
Kique Gomez
Kevin Hawkins (Steal)