The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Though, another new coach that I’d love to see is Rita Ora, she’s great in the Voice AU.

She is going to be on Season 11 of the Voice AU, so she’s definitely out of the running for S22. I will say, I loved Rita in the blinds, but I honestly lost interest in her in the other rounds - loved her finalist(s), G-Nat!on, though.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

She is going to be on Season 11 of the Voice AU, so she’s definitely out of the running for S22. I will say, I loved Rita in the blinds, but I honestly lost interest in her in the other rounds - loved her finalist(s), G-Nat!on, though.

I loved her pitches in the blinds, she went hard for her artists. Could give USA coaches some competition. I also enjoyed what she did with G-Nat!on

Edited by Mathacoo200315

If talking about One Direction members, i would like to see Louis Tomlinson as a coach, he was great in The X Factor, he was exactly what Miley, Nick and Ariana were supposed to be, the young and passionate but actual great coach that can win a show.

I was always curious to see how will.i.am would be as a coach in the US version, he has been a coach for 10 years like Blake and would be really interesting to see him interacting with Blake and Kelly, he did a season on Australia so isn't actually impossible to happen. Talking about Australia & UK, i would  love to see Boy George as a coach too, he did a good job in both UK and AU versions but yeah i know, maybe to risky for US audience? (which is sad tbh...)

Edited by Shinuki

6 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

will.i.am in general is probably the most pickiest coach in all countries of The Voice. Wouldn’t love him on the USA one…..

Yeah, he should stay away from The Voice USA as much as he can. 🤮🤮

Btw, off-topic, but The Voice UK sucks and it looks like they are gonna murder the format even more this year🤢

Edited by Gustavo527

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, he should stay away from The Voice USA as much as he can. 🤮🤮

Btw, off-topic, but The Voice UK sucks and it looks like they are gonna murder the format even more this year🤢

That looks even worse than The Voice Australia’s format last season

10 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

will.i.am in general is probably the most pickiest coach in all countries of The Voice. Wouldn’t love him on the USA one…..

Yes, but I have respect for him as he was the only one to steal Lauren Drew after Anne-Marie decided to drop her after this…

I've never watched Idol so no clue what JLo would bring to the table. She's extremely succesful though, and knows well how the business works, so I dont know.

But really, it wouldnt be IDF without speculating even though we have like 7 months of waiting lol.

Edited by Misirlou

2 hours ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Because the Voice just followed JLo, how about an all female lineup of Kelly, Gwen, JLo and Alicia.  That would cover country, rock, Latin and r&b

I don't think Gwen having two #1's at country radio qualifies her as a country coach. Feel like you have to have released at least one country album

• Like 1