The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This is probably controversial and y'all can hate me, but at least comparing it to last season, this season is flopping

I mean idk tbh I feel weird about this seasons blinds. I like some blind auditions then I feel weird about some. The problem is not having a spring season I feel like it made us feel so hype about this season. 

Edited by VoiceSelf12

5 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I mean idk tbh I feel weird about this seasons blinds. I like some blind auditions then I feel weird about some. The problem is not having a spring season I feel like it made us feel so hype about this season. 

Exactly. People are just expecting way too much right out of the gate.

Some seasons just take a while to warm up, like S8 and S12.

That being said, this episode was a letdown for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It’s to many contestants. 56 chair turns means you’re throwing in a lot of people who wouldn’t normally have been on the show

I wish they'd go back to 10 people per team and just focus on making longer and more engaging live shows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Exactly. People are just expecting way too much right out of the gate.

Some seasons just take a while to warm up, like S8 and S12.

That being said, this episode was a letdown for sure.

I actually like most of the blinds so far. Sure there are some obvious fodder but I’m enjoying Season 22 so far. Episode 2 was insanely great. The Premiere was good. This episode was kinda eh. If there’s one thing though, next week is gonna eat with many more insane artists!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 5:27 PM, Misirlou said:

Tuesday:

G: Tanner Howe

B: Tanner Fussell

C : Eric Who (the fact that he put Tuesday)

J: Parijita Bastola

TBA/date unconfirmed

G: Kayla Von der Heide

C - Sydney Paige

Let's play a game. Which one of these will be geolocked tomorrow?? My bet is on either Eric or Parijita, since they love to do that especifically to people who made it to the lives🙃

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Let's play a game. Which one of these will be geolocked tomorrow?? My bet is on either Eric or Parijita, since they love to do that especifically to people who made it to the lives🙃

Tinfoil hat theory: they're geolocking certain auditions on YT so that people would be forced to engage with The Voice on their other platforms like Twitter/FB/IG.

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Tinfoil hat theory: they're geolocking certain auditions on YT so that people would be forced to engage with The Voice on their other platforms like Twitter/FB/IG.

In Instagram they are uploading little clips only because apparently Instagram is the new TikTok :dead:

So, yeah, the options are FB and Twitter but for the sake of my mental health i just eliminated my accounts of both of these because these two sites are two different kinds of toxicity. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This is probably controversial and y'all can hate me, but at least comparing it to last season, this season is flopping

It´s off to a slow start, definitely slower than the last couple of seasons to say the least, but I wouldn´t say flopping, personally. 

I have a hunch we´re gonna see some improvements on the following rounds. We´ll see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s off to a slow start, definitely slower than the last couple of seasons to say the least, but I wouldn´t say flopping, personally. 

I have a hunch we´re gonna see some improvements on the following rounds. We´ll see.

Fair enough. Yeah, there are still four episodes left, let's see what happens.

15 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I’m getting a vibe Cara might’ve beat Justin and Reina beat Eric in the knockouts since the spoilers for taping 2 are all not 100% correct.

We´ve still yet to hear Justin. There´s barely any singing material on his SM, so he´s probably the one I´ve checked out the least out of the Top 16.

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Sounds like some wishful thinking. 

i wonder what your opinion is on this topic:

If Reina some how ends up on Team Camila for lives(spoiler error, coach comeback, etc)

do you think she will have the same experience and moment Hailey had? Do you think she can give Morgan a run for her money?

2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

i wonder what your opinion is on this topic:

If Reina some how ends up on Team Camila for lives(spoiler error, coach comeback, etc)

do you think she will have the same experience and moment Hailey had? Do you think she can give Morgan a run for her money?

No and No