The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

I loved Alyssa's dance moves and energy; I think Gwen's pitch was really great because she pointed out that energy and how she could try and help Alyssa develop that. I'll put my less positive thoughts in spoilers (although I don't think it was a bad blind audition at all).

I think that Alyssa's enunciation wasn't as clear as I would've wanted; at times, I wasn't sure exactly what word she was saying until I heard more of the lyrics and could piece it together. I think perhaps with a different song choice as well, she could have a stronger performance? I'm curious to hear how she does on "Happier Than Ever." Also, considering she made it to the Top 16 in a season of 56 successful auditioners, I'm sure she continued to impress the coaches, so congratulations to her!

Β 

Kinda messy but I guess she got carried away :haha:. Decent audition overall.Β 

Β 

By the way I'm sold, Camila is a great addition to the show, she's very entertaining. If Minivan agrees with me, might as well give Morgan the trophy already.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Loved Alyssa! The beginning was strong and I think she ended strong, though she definitely got a bit messy/muddled in the middle there but recovered well. Not sure whether to count it as nerves or overall enunciation issues/lack of experience, but it's something that can definitely be worked on.

Β 

I'm hearing a fantastic voice for alt/pop/pop rock, which makes the battles song choice make sense. Song choice aside, Gwen's easily the right coach for her. I'm sold. πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Loved Alyssa! The beginning was strong and I think she ended strong, though she definitely got a bit messy/muddled in the middle there but recovered well. Not sure whether to count it as nerves or overall enunciation issues/lack of experience, but it's something that can definitely be worked on.

Same thoughts. I think I'll definitely grow on me more than it Β already has after a few listens

• Like 1

Alyssa was very raw but like Kate, I think she has a lot of potential to give greater performances. She seemed a little too overwrought here, but at her age, that's nothing a little coaching (from Trelawny) can't fix.Β 

Β 

Very excited for the battle with Ian!

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The beginning was strong and I think she ended strong, though she definitely got a bit messy/muddled in the middle there but recovered well

Β 

agree with this, the middle was kinda rough but the beginning and end were solid imo

• Like 1

I'm kind of glad they didn't leak Kevin though, because I want to anticipate him as the episode closer.

Β 

(and unlike y'all who have to wait the rest of the day, I just have to sleep then wake up to it airing at 8am 😜)

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, echoap said:

Β 

Kinda messy but I guess she got carried away :haha:. Decent audition overall.Β 

Β 

By the way I'm sold, Camila is a great addition to the show, she's very entertaining. If Minivan agrees with me, might as well give Morgan the trophy already.Β 

Β 

Β 

Kinda messy ? Sista was flat too this season better get betterΒ 

Edited by Angelbright