The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

What do you mean, not current? Avril says β€œBite Me”, lol!

Β 

ABBA released a new album this year, are they current too?

Β 

no but jk I get what you mean. I know of that song but haven't listened to it.

33 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

ABBA released a new album this year, are they current too?

Jennifer Lawrence Lol GIF

Β 

Anyway, S22 is miles away and y'all already started a thread for me to wonder where the hell am I, everytime I open the spoilerd thread now.Β 

5 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Might be a stretch…. But I can see a Gwen-Blake USA first as a duo coach

They have made songs together, but as a whole they couldnt be more different as artists. The coaching would get very confusing.

Β 

When I was talking duos, I was referring to duos that were recording artists together and dabble in the same genre. (Ex: Dan + Shay. Not that I want them specifically as coaches, but its an example).

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They have made songs together, but as a whole they couldnt be more different as artists. The coaching would get very confusing.

Β 

When I was talking duos, I was referring to duos that were recording artists together and dabble in the same genre. (Ex: Dan + Shay. Not that I want them specifically as coaches, but its an example).

True, but have you seen voice Germany 2020 season? They had two duo coaches who weren’t really in the same genre and i think it worked out well together. Plus Gwen and Blake usually turn for the same people always lol

51 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Someone said this, but P!nk vs Blake is a coach banter that I'd actually gladly watch.

What she'd bring to the panel would be a mix of Xtina and Alicia, I don't know if that makes any sense. Plus musically she's dope and has a certain crossover appeal.

Β 

And yeah I would love to watch someone who can keep up with Blake other than Kelly cause it got a bit old this season.

Blake said a few weeks ago that the one season a year will keep him around longer, and also joked about watching home shopping network to help his pitches. So yeah, he’ll be around next season.Β 
Β 

I hope they have more musical diversity, Ariana/John/Kelly are all very similarΒ 
Β 

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/maybe-blake-shelton-is-sticking-around-the-voice-longer-than-we-thought

• Like 1