The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

17 minutes ago, steve_harrington said:

I really enjoy Alicia's vibe but I do think there needs to be at least one younger person on the panel because they bring an energy the other's lack most of the time (except Kelly... she never lacks energy lol)

At the end of the day we need an energetic extrovert (Kelly, Miley, Camila, Adam in the early seasons), the chill coach, which usually tends to be the R&B/soul one (JHud excluded lol), someone who is a bit of both (Gwen, Ariana, Christina or even Nick). 

And Blake, who will buried in his seat.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

I'm almost sure that we're not having three women as coaches 

We can dream…

Kelly/Gwen/Alicia/Blake would be a dream panel (as would Kelly/Gwen/JHud/Blake) but I wouldn’t be upset if Camila stayed on or they got Joe Jonas to take the the pop spot.

As much fun as Lizzo on the panel would be, the amount of language censoring they’d have to do in the pre-taped rounds would be a headache for production, not to mention with where she’s at in her career I don’t think she’d want to commit several months for a season on the show.

(I could totally see her as a battle advisor or Mega Mentor, though)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

You sure? I feel like she always follows the account.

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I'm willing to bet they've already offered him the job and he said no.

See, I’m not sure if they would’ve had the chance too! Because the spot was never really open since 2019 when John has had the lane, and The Weeknd wasn’t really in his prime like he is now.

4 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

See, I’m not sure if they would’ve had the chance too! Because the spot was never really open since 2019 when John has had the lane, and The Weeknd wasn’t really in his prime like he is now.

I don't know, coaching on The Voice just doesn't feel like it fits the Weeknd's image lol. He's one person I'm sure would never do it.

Edited by FloorWax

8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Will.I.Am has done just about every single music show there is except the Voice US. 

when will he add it to his resume?

He advised for Gwen in S17, so probably not that unlikely.

But if we're talking international TV coaches, I'd like Jessie J or Delta Goodrem to sit on the US chairs.

Edited by Misirlou