The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

20 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

CAN NBC announce the panel 😭 . Have they always announced the spring panel before taping? The only time I remember they didn’t was s20 with Nick.

we know that they will announce it a few days before the auditions because they know that otherwise it will leak on social networks, so be patient, it will happen :haha: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shinuki said:

Where all the Brendon Urie thing comes from? Just personal wish or there's some smoke? I wouldn't mind because i love Panic at the Disco but don't see the connection.

It's people's wishful thinking.

He's on tour right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Ed Sheeran is only starting his world tour May 13, 2023: presumably close to the end of s23 👁 and he’s in USA in 1-2 weeks for an event.

I like how much people like the idea of international coaches (I know Shakira was already the first and only one)! AGT (America's Got Talent), fans are all like "I want an American judge for once!!!!!!! It's AMERICA'S got talent not, WORLD'S got talent! Oh, and by the way I'm not a Trump person or anything like that!" The judges on AGT are Simon Cowell (British), Sofia Vergara (Colombian), Heidi Klum (German), and Howie Mandel (Canadian). It's SO annoying when AGT fans say that!!!!!!!! Ed Sheeran would be a great coach! So would Rihanna! AGT: All Stars (Season 3, of AGT: Champions, but with a different name), was just announced (not by NBC, but by Simon Cowell in a red carpet interview, and by ticket sales on OnCamera Audiences!) The Voice should really do a global All Stars version! The Coaches Could Be: Blake Shelton, Will.I.Am, Kelly Clarkson, and Delta Goodrem. The 6 International Coaches I'm hoping for someday are Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Adele (even though she said she wouldn't do it), Celine Dion (she won Eurovision Song Contest in in 1988, Eurovision is what American Song Contest was based off of but SO MUCH BETTER that's how Celine Dion got famous), Keith Urban, and Shania Twain (She's Canadian)!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

I like how much people like the idea of international coaches (I know Shakira was already the first and only one)! AGT (America's Got Talent), fans are all like "I want an American judge for once!!!!!!! It's AMERICA'S got talent not, WORLD'S got talent! Oh, and by the way I'm not a Trump person or anything like that!" The judges on AGT are Simon Cowell (British), Sofia Vergara (Colombian), Heidi Klum (German), and Howie Mandel (Canadian). It's SO annoying when AGT fans say that!!!!!!!! Ed Sheeran would be a great coach! So would Rihanna! AGT: All Stars (Season 3, of AGT: Champions, but with a different name), was just announced (not by NBC, but by Simon Cowell in a red carpet interview, and by ticket sales on OnCamera Audiences!) The Voice should really do a global All Stars version! The Coaches Could Be: Blake Shelton, Will.I.Am, Kelly Clarkson, and Delta Goodrem. The 6 International Coaches I'm hoping for someday are Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Adele (even though she said she wouldn't do it), Celine Dion (she won Eurovision Song Contest in in 1988, Eurovision is what American Song Contest was based off of but SO MUCH BETTER that's how Celine Dion got famous), Keith Urban, and Shania Twain (She's Canadian)!

Totally agree with this!!! (Keith is also on TVAU)

15 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

There’s a BIG difference between a non-American artist who is known to US audiences (like Ed Sheeran) and one who has no US presence (like Delta Goodrem). As long as an artist is successful in the US market, there would be no issue in having them as a coach. 

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

There’s a BIG difference between a non-American artist who is known to US audiences (like Ed Sheeran) and one who has no US presence (like Delta Goodrem). As long as an artist is successful in the US market, there would be no issue in having them as a coach. 

I mean Delta appeared on the Kelly Clarkson show two years ago and that's it :mellow:

38 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Since dreaming about future coaches is a thing....

Taylor

P!nk

Billy Ellish

Dua Lipa

Brad Paisley

Lady Gaga

Bey

Interesting choice in Brad Paisley. He's obviously country but definitely more rock oriented than Blake, given his guitar playing. Plus he's got a good sense of humor. He'd be a good replacement if Blake ever wants to leave/take a break. 

I would LOVE to have Lady Gaga as a coach, that said, her energy (and humor) is so wildly different from the rest of the current panel. I feel like she would seem a little out of place?

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting choice in Brad Paisley. He's obviously country but definitely more rock oriented than Blake, given his guitar playing. Plus he's got a good sense of humor. He'd be a good replacement if Blake ever wants to leave/take a break. 

Brad Paisley was the country judge on Rising Star. I was NOT impressed. Too many platitudes.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I want him WHILE Blake is there to shut down his monopoly....I'd like to see how he works without his crutch.