The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Soo I finally made an account after lurking on IDF for months lmao

I’d love if they bring someone like Ryan Tedder/ Charlie Puth or even Brendon Urie to replace Camila or Gwen.

And it has been a while since we had two new coaches in the same season, so I’m manifesting Brandy as coach too.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jay2567 said:

I’d love if they bring someone like Ryan Tedder/ Charlie Puth or even Brendon Urie to replace Camila or Gwen.

And it has been a while since we had two new coaches in the same season, so I’m manifesting Brandy as coach too.

John is being replaced. Camila likely too so your wish might come true since Blake said Kelly and Camila “can never be on the same season”. I also don’t see Gwen returning for 2 consecutive seasons so it may be a clean sweep with only Blake returning.

Edited by Mathacoo200315

1 hour ago, jay2567 said:

welcome to the board :w00twave:

Honestly I’ll be happy if Camila stays. She’s so energetic and I love her vibe it’s way better than how Ari and Nick were.

I’ll actually love a  

Kelly|New Coach|Camila|Blake Panel

Can y’all imagine how entertaining Camila and Kelly will be, especially fighting for a latino/a artist lmfao

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Honestly I’ll be happy if Camila stays. She’s so energetic and I love her vibe it’s way better than how Ari and Nick were.

I’ll actually love a  

Can y’all imagine how entertaining Camila and Kelly will be, especially fighting for a latino/a artist lmfao

I like Camila, but Kelly and Camila CANT be in the same season: between Blake and Kelly and Camila, the new coach would never be able to get one word in.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I’ll actually love a  

blake may jump off the roof with kelly AND Camila

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I like Camila, but Kelly and Camila CANT be in the same season: between Blake and Kelly and Camila, the new coach would never be able to get one word in.

I love both of them but not sure the world is ready for that :lmao: I guess for tapings they can edit out a lot of the talking and live shows they would have already chosen everyone so there wouldn't be much to argue about but still it makes me laugh to imagine it

minionslaugh.gif 

Last night, I listened to an interview that is posted on Morgan's fan thread. She revealed that her coach comments lasted 30-35 minutes. All that footage has to be edited for broadcast. Just imagine how long taping and editing would take with two really talkative judges on the panel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Last night, I listened to an interview that is posted on Morgan's fan thread. She revealed that her coach comments lasted 30-35 minutes. All that footage has to be edited for broadcast. Just imagine how long taping and editing would take with two really talkative judges on the panel.

oh wow that's crazy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTV said:

Yeah, if you all thought Kelly talked a lot on the show...that was the edited version. You can't have both Camila and Kelly on the panel, tapings would never end

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Yeah, if you all thought Kelly talked a lot on the show...that was the edited version. You can't have both Camila and Kelly on the panel, tapings would never end

lol true, doesn't mean the Voice for sure won't do it though, but Camila is supposed to be working on a new Tour, I dunno now with her switching Labels after all these years she's now on Gwen's Label

10 hours ago, istersay said:

lol true, doesn't mean the Voice for sure won't do it though, but Camila is supposed to be working on a new Tour, I dunno now with her switching Labels after all these years she's now on Gwen's Label

I think I already said this earlier in this thread but I definitely don’t think Camila and Kelly will be on S23 based on how Blake approached the topic when he filmed her show a couple weeks ago given they already knew who the coaches were. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I would really like to see a contestant who is openly from a non-Christian religion, and performs a religious song from their religion on the voice

Anything that would cause a meltdown on FB is fine by me 😈

On that note I would love to see someone singing on French.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Anything that would cause a meltdown on FB is fine by me 😈

On that note I would love to see someone singing on French.

French would not cause a fb meltdown, it would be gorgeous though.

Arabic would both be gorgeous and cause a meltdown