Someone648

16 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

WAIT NO JOHN???

JHUD PLEASE.

SHES IN LA YALL!

if not JHud, Alicia or Lizzo???

JHud belongs to Fox now, sadly :(

Alicia's available

Lizzo has tour dates conflicting (but I'd LOVE to see her added to the show.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I’m really struggling to see who else other than Alicia would replace John’s lane… I think she’s actually most likely especially since she returned to perform in s21 finale.

MAYBE KELLY ROWLAND?

If the show taped in NYC rather than L.A., I think that Alicia would love coming back again and again.  As it as, they'd have to throw out a lot of money at her to get her to return.

And as for Kelly Rowland, I doubt that they'd have two coaches named Kelly.  But maybe Brandy?

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Now before I say this, don't boo me...

...but I'm sure we all know a former coach who needs some good PR in light of very recent events who ALSO has a very open schedule for the rest of the year.

Spongebob smiling mailman Blank Template - Imgflip

Last I heard, you hated that coach, too, though.  Why would you even throw that one out?

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

...but I'm sure we all know a former coach who needs some good PR in light of very recent events who ALSO has a very open schedule for the rest of the year.

no thanks lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hopefully four coaches already signed contracts for next season.

That former coach's news quickly got worse, and the story would only be a month old when blind auditions tape. They also have a baby on the way. He probably has plenty on his plate without The Voice. 

I could definitely see a new male coach joining S23 - Charlie Puth or Joe Jonas, they both got a clear schedule for October and they all seem to be suitable. And for the fourth coach - I would not be surprised if Camila or Alicia came back, maybe Miley is an option.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve_harrington said:

Of the the more recent coaches (putting aside their current schedules), who would you most like to come back, if it was your decision? (I'm going to exclude Kelly cause I feel thats like a given for most people)

-Gwen

-Miley

-Nick

-Alicia

-JHud

-John

-Ariana

-Camila

Alicia and Gwen

Kelly/Gwen/Alicia/Blake