The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Looks like Kelly will be back. They are filming blinds Thurs - Sunday which is unusual (or is this normal for spring season?) and Kelly’s talk show has tapings Oct 10-12 and Oct 18-20 but has a break during blinds taping.  

Kelly basically admitted she was coming back soon  in her interview with Variety magazine, then realized she accidentally spilled the beans too early  and half-heartedly walked back what she said, haha.

You’re not doing “The Voice.” But that show is designed so that the coaches can take seasons off to go on tour or record music or whatnot. Is it safe to say you’ll be back?

I definitely … [Laughs] Um, I probably will be back at “The Voice” at some point. I might be back at “The Voice.”

https://variety.com/2022/music/features/kelly-clarkson-daytime-talk-show-ellen-touring-broadway-1235360945/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

lol Yay! bumped this so someone could post news about kelly maybe coming back?

cleanup on the season 22 thread? but sure

It works with Kelly's filming schedule to come back and coach in season 23 It doesn't work with John's Vegas schedule, and Chrissy should be due around January anyways 

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates
28 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Probably not till right before the blinds filmed. They tried one year to not make an announcement pre-filming, and it leaked the first day of blind filming 

Longest we waited was Season 14 when Alicia hadn't been announced yet I think. It was like a few days after they started taping that The Voice made the official announcement.

That, and in S20 when we had to wait for the Nick Jonas announcement literally the day of taping :haha:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also, Alicia's got a wide open schedule October.

As does Nick Jonas 

sips tea GIFs | Tenor

(Usher, unfortunately, does not.

And Ariana is probably still filming Wicked)

I doubt Alicia is interested on the show anymore.

But I didn´t consider Nick, and he actually could be a possibility. Ugh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kind of glad to see it return in spring. 

Although please no Nick again, I'd rather give Ariana a 2nd chance.

Ideally Blake, Kelly, Gwen, Alicia/JHud. If no new coaches.

I like Gwen. But not her again. At least not consecutively.

I’m little tired of Blake Gwen dynamic (my waaf/my husband)

• Like 4