The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She didn’t audition, according to what I know. Don’t ask how I know, because I can’t tell you. 

Based on socials it doesn’t seem like she or Molly or Sid auditioned so I assume teams filled up before they got to them. 

I really like Camila. Kelly and Camila would be an oxygen black hole. One or the other, please not both. 

Also if (I’m assuming when) Kelly comes back I hope they let her and Blake go back to being friend, they went overboard with the arguing last couple seasons

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Considering he was great as a mega mentor + he had surprisingly good chemistry with Blake, I'd be on board with it.

don't think they can give out little books of rolling papers as his team gift though

He also hosted the ASC with Kelly, so he has that connection with NBC.

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I could see Snoop replacing John :ph34rwave:

Snoop and Kelly were on the show that replaced The Voice early this year.

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She apparently didn’t audition, according to what I know. Don’t ask how I know, because I can’t tell you. 

Ah. I misunderstood. I thought Lakelin being at Jimmie Allen's private album release party the night before the last blind taping meant she was no longer waiting for a blind audition. Whatever happened this season, good luck to her next month!

Just now, katybay said:

Imagine Adam signing back on to make a comeback hehehe 🤭 

And even with the rumors about Adam floating around, Minivan will continue to bitch about how talkative the female coaches are 

• Like 2

Just now, pauwis said:

John taking a break makes sense, knowing he's going to be a father again soon + his musical projects, but I'm not ready.

Between the new baby on the way, the album he just released, and whatever else he has in the works, the timing just happens to work out for him to get a bit of a break.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RTV said:

Ah. I misunderstood. I thought Lakelin being at Jimmie Allen's private album release party the night before the last blind taping meant she was no longer waiting for a blind audition. Whatever happened this season, good luck to her next month!

My gut feeling is she won’t be going back. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Between the new baby on the way, the album he just released, and whatever else he has in the works, the timing just happens to work out for him to get a bit of a break.

totally agree!

he plans to continue with his shows in Las Vegas next year if my memory is correct

• Like 1