Cara Brindisi Fan Thread

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

And for those wondering, I got a maybe on Cara Brindisi being the Taylor Swift girl. 

It's just a maybe, but fwiw, the Taylor Swift girl turned Blake and Gwen.

37 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It's just a maybe, but fwiw, the Taylor Swift girl turned Blake and Gwen.

If she indeed is the Taylor Swift girl who turned Blake and Gwen, what song do you think she performed? I personally like "All too Well" but other TS song may fit her. 

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

If she indeed is the Taylor Swift girl who turned Blake and Gwen, what song do you think she performed? I personally like "All too Well" but other TS song may fit her. 

Safe & Sound would be so beautiful

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think she might be the type to sing something like "cardigan" but "Safe & Sound" does seem likely

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think she would do an amazing job with "willow". I'm not expecting her to sing a song that is not a single so i think that's a viable option 

"Safe & Sound" sounds like a viable option, as well. 

Anyway, add me, pls

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think she would do an amazing job with "willow". I'm not expecting her to sing a song that is not a single so i think that's a viable option 

She's currently around the same age Taylor is right now, so besides S&S, I can't really imagine her not picking from Taylor's later catalogue. And yeah, I think "willow" would actually be better than "cardigan"

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

"Safe & Sound" sounds like a viable option, as well. 

Anyway, add me, pls

Added! "willow" is also a good song for her. Whatever song she sang during her audition, I'm sure she did great. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cara sings six covers on this 05/17/21 video, which ends with a bit of Sunflowers in September.

Lean on Me 0:51

Three Little Birds 4:14

Kind and Generous 6:31

Fix You 10:06

Firework 13:49

Stand By Me 17:26

Sunflowers in September 20:48

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, RTV said:

Cara sings six covers on this 05/17/21 video, which ends with a bit of Sunflowers in September.

Lean on Me 0:51

Three Little Birds 4:14

Kind and Generous 6:31

Fix You 10:06

Firework 13:49

Stand By Me 17:26

Sunflowers in September 20:48

Thanks for sharing! That cover of Fix You was beautiful and Firework showed her versatility.

• Like 2

I'm anxious for spoilers to be posted so we know whose team Cara joined and if she advanced to the knockout round. 🧐 I'm hoping the answers are Team Blake and yes.

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I'm not too worried about Cara. She's got a ton of live performing experience and I think her coach will value her unique artistry.

You didn't even try to be subtle, now we know she made it to the KOs on Team Gwen ;)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I'm not too worried about Cara. She's got a ton of live performing experience and I think her coach will value her unique artistry.

I assume that means not Team Blake but yes.

Just now, FloorWax said:

You didn't even try to be subtle, now we know she made it to the KOs on Team Gwen ;)

That's what I assumed @Bk1234 was hinting. You're fast! 😊 

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Our girl made it through, and on a battle resulting in a steal/save too! I'm sure she killed it 🤩

Yep. That means we don’t have to worry about it being montaged. 😊

• Like 4