โ™ฌ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โ™ฌ

Angeles

41 minutes ago, Angeles said:

F07-E5-A66-2766-4-F22-9599-033796-DC6-A2

The hotel pic we've all been waiting for (and all glammed up?)!ย ๐Ÿ’–ย 

she looks stun! Imma take this as confirmation that she not only auditioned, but also won her battle, and also the entire show!!! Everyone else can pack their bags already๐Ÿ˜ย (sksksks we've had next to no info from Morgan on the show so the minimal hint got me excited lol)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

she looks stun! Imma take this as confirmation that she not only auditioned, but also won her battle, and also the entire show!!! Everyone else can pack their bags already๐Ÿ˜ย (sksksks we've had next to no info from Morgan on the show so the minimal hint got me excited lol)

She did so good in her blind and battle that the producers came up with a platinum button (AI20 fashion) and moved her through to the finale ๐ŸŒŸ

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Is that another all glam hotel pic from Morgan ๐Ÿ‘€

Last time that worked well to our favorย ๐Ÿ‘€ย hopefully history repeats itself!!

ย 

I will say, last time based on when she posted it it kinda confirmed her as being on taping 3. If this is any indication she might've gone on taping 1 (since I don't think taping 2 has started yet???) and her being on taping 1 makes me feel better on her chances

ย 

Call me Nancy Drew๐Ÿ”๐Ÿคช sksksk jkย 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Last time that worked well to our favorย ๐Ÿ‘€ย hopefully history repeats itself!!

ย 

I will say, last time based on when she posted it it kinda confirmed her as being on taping 3. If this is any indication she might've gone on taping 1 (since I don't think taping 2 has started yet???) and her being on taping 1 makes me feel better on her chances

ย 

Call me Nancy Drew๐Ÿ”๐Ÿคช sksksk jkย 

I'm hoping her posting means that she made it through:)

• 1 month later...