🎤 Kim Cruse Fan Thread 🎤

jayshon

Kim slayed it tonight! Perfect song choice for her and she gave us her best performance of the season! She's gonna get that PV for sure! She ate that song up and snatched my wigs. I threw all my shoes. I could see her making the finale. 

• Like 1

So apparently Kim wants people to suggest her gospel songs according to @Angelbright 

So suggest away guys! Just in case she comes back to visit the thread, we might actually be able to help her pick.

it would also be helpful to list gospel songs that have been done on the voice since she might not be able to perform songs that havent been done before.

Here are the ones I know have been done on the show before.

- I can only imagine

- Break every Chain

- made a way

- how great thou art

- Oceans (where feet may fail)

- Mary did you know

- take me to the king

- to worship you I live

- never alone

- I smile

Out of these, Mary did you know seems like a good choice just because she already has a great cover of it.

As for songs that havent been done, I'm not too familiar with gospel music but she did kill deliver me by leandria Johnson, at least the bits she showed us. I dont think she had a full cover of it.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

So apparently Kim wants people to suggest her gospel songs according to @Angelbright 

So suggest away guys! Just in case she comes back to visit the thread, we might actually be able to help her pick.

it would also be helpful to list gospel songs that have been done on the voice since she might not be able to perform songs that havent been done before.

Here are the ones I know have been done on the show before.

- I can only imagine

- Break every Chain

- made a way

- how great thou art

- Oceans (where feet may fail)

- Mary did you know

- take me to the king

- to worship you I live

- never alone

- I smile

Out of these, Mary did you know seems like a good choice just because she already has a great cover of it.

As for songs that havent been done, I'm not too familiar with gospel music but she did kill deliver me by leandria Johnson, at least the bits she showed us. I dont think she had a full cover of it.

Let me add some song suggestions as well for Kim!

- Deliver me (donald lawrence and tri-city singers ft le'andria johnson) - YES at this choice

- Jesus (le'andria johnson) - Prob the gospel song I want to hear her sing the most!

- Up to the mountain (patty griffin)

- Change me (tamela mann)

- You'll never walk alone (elvis presley) - aretha franklin version*

- His eye is on the sparrow (lauryn hill)

- Amazing grace

Edited by StarWalker1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Kim said on her recent live that shes doing a country ballad!

Oooh interesting. Following Sasha Allen/Keisha Renee's lane I see! Hope she covers either "Not Ready To Make Nice" by The Chicks or "Love Can Build A Bridge" by The Judds.

• Like 2

she was so good tonight!!

Charlie

Kim Cruse (Team Legend), “Always On My Mind” — Grade: A+ | The Texas powerhouse hoped to surprise viewers by doing a country song — and one that she’d come to appreciate on a new level after her grandmother’s passing. I don’t know if I’d say I was surprised — Kim could sing the phone book and sound amazing. But Lord, she did indeed sound divine here! She took us to church and delivered a take on Willie Nelson that was heart-tugging and soul-stirring to the nth.

• Like 3