🎤 Kim Cruse Fan Thread 🎤

jayshon

KIIIIIIM CRUUUUSE. i had been waiting for this moment... holy sh*t her knockout was absolutely insane. the nuance.... the restraint at the beginning.... those runs.... her effortless higher notes at the beginning..... THE POWER......

kim is unmatched. insane. incredible. i will not recover from that performance for AT LEAST 3-5 business days.

• Like 5

Just now, QueenCami said:

KIIIIIIM CRUUUUSE. i had been waiting for this moment... holy sh*t her knockout was absolutely insane. the nuance.... the restraint at the beginning.... those runs.... her effortless higher notes at the beginning..... THE POWER......

kim is unmatched. insane. incredible. i will not recover from that performance for AT LEAST 3-5 business days.

whoops forgot to ask

please add me 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I've replayed the performance more times than I can count since it's release. How she sung "together" is definitely my favourite moment of the performance, and even though I love the power, I find myself enamored with the vocal nuances of her just singing in the first 40 seconds of the performance.

Definitely my favourite KO of the season.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I've replayed the performance more times than I can count since it's release. How she sung "together" is definitely my favourite moment of the performance, and even though I love the power, I find myself enamored with the vocal nuances of her just singing in the first 40 seconds of the performance.

Definitely my favourite KO of the season.

omg I just came back to say i LOOOOVE how she sings "together." it adds such a tension where she's showing some of the power but she's restricting it. ahhhh i cannot put into words how amazing this performance is. incredible and absolutely agree -- this is by far my favorite ko of the season too

• Like 6

Just now, jayshon said:

This insane KO performance deserves to be seen everywhere!! Literally 

absoutely, from a vocal standpoint, i can't think of a performance this season that beats it (coming from someone with maaany contestants / performances i enjoy this season). this is a performance that deserves to be recognized / renowned / celebrated by people everywhere tbh

• Like 5

girl you are CRAZY!! all the vocal choices were so precise. voice clean and raw at the same time, with perfect construction of the climax. 10/10 from beginning to end

and, totally random, every time she moved her head, I felt like I was looking at Kyla Jade and Rose Short's little sister

a rockstar

• Like 4

8 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Praying that our girl gets a great song choice for the lives! Either way, good luck Kim! We love u!

Has she given any hints of what she might sing yet?

I was watching her live last night and all i got was her saying she was singing "A SONGGGGGGG". Makes me think she's performing a very hard song or popular or both

Edited by erik g
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, erik g said:

I was watching her live last night and all i got was her saying she was singing "A SONGGGGGGG". Makes me think she's performing a very hard song or popular or both

A song for you by Donny Hathaway is the first that came to mind. But then I remembered Destiny sang it

Has a song ever been performed twice on the same season?

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

probably in much much older seasons, but there have been more recent examples where a song was montaged in the pre-lives and sung again in the lives. Ex. Jackie Verna in S14 singing "I'm With You" after JessLee did in the blinds.

Destiny's audition WAS montaged 👀

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Back in Season 3, Amanda Brown performed "Someone Like You" by Adele in the lives, whereas Terisa Griffin had already sung it in BA

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, erik g said:

Based on how she worded it, It sounds like she might be singing something vocally insane!

Maybe try a little tenderness or a song for you

• Like 1