⭐ 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 ⭐

Bk1234

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, this is just getting crazy. Lakelin’s dad was Ash Bowers’ guitar player. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash_Bowers

a5CSXBi.png

That’s kinda cool. It’s nice to see things play out they way a real career might have looked like 20yrs ago. Her dad didn’t make it really big but he invested music into his daughter anyways. Now it’s her turn. Hopefully Ash can help her out and keep her out of the swamp that the music business tends to be especially when it deals with young ladies trying to breakthrough.

• Like 3

Just now, DaDcmuzic said:

That’s kinda cool. It’s nice to see things play out they way a real career might have looked like 20yrs ago. Her dad didn’t make it really big but he invested music into his daughter anyways. Now it’s her turn. Hopefully Ash can help her out and keep her out of the swamp that the music business tends to be especially when it deals with young ladies trying to breakthrough.

Yeah, it’s good that she knows someone who is experienced and can guide her in the music industry. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

Beautiful, indeed.  It's still so unreal that she's gone.  I mean, we've all got to go sometime, but I thought that she had anywhere between ten and twenty years left in her.

Yeah, her death came as such a shock to me. May she rest in peace. 🕊 

• Sad 2