⭐ 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 ⭐

Bk1234

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ask and you shall receive I guess :giggle:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf7mL0AF7lk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
346-B0202-1-C2-D-462-C-9-BFD-6326-E805-C

Isn’t it interesting that she decided to post this one from the drafts now? 👀 

Also on this…this is one where I hear more of the Dolly influences. She has a similar twang and tone. But, I also hear the raw power in her voice, which has already been established from other videos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, professorX said:

My first country snowflake since Chevel Shepherd?  :giggle:

I had a gut feeling for Girl Named Tom last season and my gut's pointing at her now :wub:

I can’t recall his name off hand, but he was a long time poster on the old platform…showed up within minutes of me making her thread (before her blind aired), and declared her the winner of the season, without hesitation. At the time, all we had was one 30 second IG clip of “Travelin’ Soldier.” 😂 A lot of people jumped on board, just based on that 30 second clip. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, but that much rasp (the Seger  song) might not be the best for her vocal health on the show! After that song, she said she was about to lose her voice, and sang “How Great Thou Art.”  It was still pitch perfect, and she hit all of the notes, but her voice was shot. Not sure whether it was from singing the raspy song, or just the effects of singing for nearly an hour. Honestly…How Great Thou Art might be a good one for the show! :yes:

That makes sense, and vocal health should definitely be made a priority during her Voice run. How Great Thou Art is the perfect song to appease Minivan though. 👀 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Also on this…this is one where I hear more of the Dolly influences. She has a similar twang and tone. But, I also hear the raw power in her voice, which has already been established from other videos. 

I definitely got a bit of the power from this one as well. I hope to see that developed further on the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I can’t recall his name off hand, but he was a long time poster on the old platform…showed up within minutes of me making her thread (before her blind aired), and declared her the winner of the season, without hesitation. At the time, all we had was one 30 second IG clip of “Travelin’ Soldier.” 😂 A lot of people jumped on board, just based on that 30 second clip. 

Oh wow, you guys only had one clip for Chevel? 😮 That user has insane prediction skills. :haha:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, you guys only had one clip for Chevel? 😮 That user has insane prediction skills. :haha:

Someone dug up more from her mom’s Facebook, but I think that was after the blinds. There might have been some on YT, from when she was a little younger. “Raw” certainly applied there. She developed very quickly in a short period of time. I made the thread on a whim only because she was on Kelly’s team. Kelly had been posting and tweeting before the blinds taping about wanting a country female. It was just a strong gut feeling based on that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kelly had been posting and tweeting before the blinds taping about wanting a country female. It was just a strong gut feeling based on that. 

Oh that’s crazy! :haha: I’m glad she got what she asked for.

• Like 1

Just now, professorX said:

Though I'm a bit nervous of the coach choice, Camila will definitely take her to the lives, unless she doesn't see her winner potential 👀

She's a 4-chair Female Country Teenager Singer/Songwriter, a blocked audition, and isn't with a country coach. If I'm hyped who isn't :wub:

• Like 1

I don’t know a lot about Camila, and have never watched an episode of X-Factor. I found this interesting. She was 15 at the time. Obviously, things worked out for her in the long run, but I wonder if she’s bitter about that? 😝 And I wonder how that experience will influence her coaching on the show, particularly with young contestants? 

—-

Camila Cabello auditioned for the TV talent competition show The X Factor in Greensboro, North Carolina with Aretha Franklin's "Respect";[16][17] however, her audition was not aired because the series did not get the rights for the song. After elimination during the "bootcamp" portion of the process in Miami, Florida, Cabello was called back to the stage along with other contestants Ally Brooke, Normani, Lauren Jauregui, and Dinah Jane to form the girl group that would later become known as Fifth Harmony.[18] After finishing in third place on the show, they signed a joint deal with Syco Music, owned by Simon Cowell, and Epic Records, L.A. Reid's record label.

She's a 4-chair Female Country Teenager Singer/Songwriter, a blocked audition, and isn't with a country coach. If I'm hyped who isn't :wub:

Yeah, her whole audition situation is enough to get me hyped. :wub:

• Like 1

Though I'm a bit nervous of the coach choice, Camila will definitely take her to the lives, unless she doesn't see her winner potential 👀

Yeah, new coaches are a bit of a gamble, but I hope this pairing works out for Lakelin.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know a lot about Camila, and have never watched an episode of X-Factor. I found this interesting. She was 15 at the time. Obviously, things worked out for her in the long run, but I wonder if she’s bitter about that? 😝 And I wonder how that experience will influence her coaching on the show, particularly with young contestants? 

—-

Camila Cabello auditioned for the TV talent competition show The X Factor in Greensboro, North Carolina with Aretha Franklin's "Respect";[16][17] however, her audition was not aired because the series did not get the rights for the song. After elimination during the "bootcamp" portion of the process in Miami, Florida, Cabello was called back to the stage along with other contestants Ally Brooke, Normani, Lauren Jauregui, and Dinah Jane to form the girl group that would later become known as Fifth Harmony.[18] After finishing in third place on the show, they signed a joint deal with Syco Music, owned by Simon Cowell, and Epic Records, L.A. Reid's record label.

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. 😮 It’s amazing that she went from getting eliminated at one point and then placing in third as a group - what a journey! :haha:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. 😮 It’s amazing that she went from getting eliminated at one point and then placing in third as a group - what a journey! :haha:

I just watched a few of their videos from the show, where she took the lead most of the time. She definitely was not a finished product. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I just watched a few of their videos from the show, where she took the lead most of the time. She definitely was not a finished product. 

Yeah, she was pretty raw on that show. I think she’ll be a good match for Lakelin.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s where I’m going with this. She can re-live that experience through Lakelin. :yes:

Good point. I wonder if she brought up her experience as a young person on a talent show in her pitch.