5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

8 hours ago, jarmon said:

You’re bad wbk 🤭

I'm sorry. 😢 :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

I had my Maria write up ready thinking I'd be the only one to do it, Amanda stays slaying 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

I am so predictable :wub:

I knew it all along. :dead: But thanks for keeping from cutting her to let her make it this far though! :wub:❤️ 

willa-ford-singing-sensation-and-selfpro

Willa Ford

I don't really have any stakes in this game left. All my favorites are gone and I don't even have queer women or athletes to root for. So I guess I'm cutting Willa Ford because I look at every "celebrity" left and I know who they are mostly but I've never heard of Willa Ford in my life.

OMG look how young baby Maks with his ugly long hair looks.

According to Google: "Amanda Lee Williford, known by her stage name Willa Ford, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, model, television personality and film actress. She released her debut album, Willa Was Here, in 2001." I have never heard a SINGLE song by this woman. I am dubious that this is even true because it sounds too ridiculous.

According to Wikipedia she hasn't done anything since 2019. I'm not looking her up on social media.

She was on DWTS in season 3. Paired with Maks. They placed 7th. She actually had the 5th best average at 24.4. Her best dance was a waltz and her worst were the foxtrot and jive.

Watch that other lady who I barely know win.

So many highlights from Willa Ford's Wikipedia page. Some of the standout quotes.

Ford was also cast in the film Assassin's Fury, but was later dropped. In an interview with BZFilm.com, producer Fabio Soldani said that Ford was replaced after five days of shooting and that Willa was "a nightmare to be around" and "shooting was a really sad place to be for those 5 days".[10]

and

Ford went on to release a second single from the album, "Did Ya' Understand That," which failed to garner much attention. Later she explained the reason as the song was released on September 11, 2001 and ruined by the terrorists' attack

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

According to Wikipedia she hasn't done anything since 2019.

If you had "rebranded as an interior designer and had a bit-part on a reality show where Scott Disick flipped houses" on your Willa Ford bingo card, congrats!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ford was also cast in the film Assassin's Fury, but was later dropped. In an interview with BZFilm.com, producer Fabio Soldani said that Ford was replaced after five days of shooting and that Willa was "a nightmare to be around" and "shooting was a really sad place to be for those 5 days".[10]

this is how you know she didn't write her own wikipedia page

• Haha 1

Hélio Castroneves

helio-castroneves-and-julianne-hough.png

With my final cut of the game, I've decided to cut Helio so that he doesn't get a Top 10 placement and to ensure that I am content with whoever wins from the Top 10. Hélio Castroneves is a Brazilian auto racing driver. He has won the Indianapolis 500 a record-equalling four times: in 2001, 2002, 2009, and 2021. Helio was on the fifth season of Dancing with the Stars where he was partnered with Julianne Hough. They went on to win the season. Season 5 is the first season of Dancing with the Stars that I watched and I was rooting for Sabrina & Mel B so I was underwhelmed when Helio won. That said, Helio was a great dancer and had an average of 27.1 but I was not the biggest fan and I am preventing him from sneaking into the Top 10. 

Mario Lopez

Mario-Lopez-Karina-Smirnoff.jpg

Mario and Karina's messy break up was DWTS drama gold back then, if you know, you know. Mario is a bit of a messy person but he is a great dancer, I debated back and forth with my final cut and at the end of the day, I landed on Mario because him winning was the one that sat the least right in my brain. Don't ask why, I just find of who is left he would be the most predicable. This was a fun few weeks cutting people and for my last cut, that honor goes to Mario Lopez! Once again so close to winning but not close enough, oops. Atleast he beat Willa, I guess if he has fans here. what a journey this has been

Edited by *Diana

Rachel Hunter

Pin page

For my last cut of the rankdown, I am cutting Rachel. Congrats on the Top 10.  This is not a contestant I thought had a shot at Top 10.  But she was in the first season and she is so in-offensive that I suppose she was destined to do well in this format. So my bad for underestimating her.  Rachel was partnered with Jonathan Roberts and placed 4th in the season.  She never received a perfect score, but her best dance received a 26 and it was a Tango to Britney's Toxic.  We stan.  That said, she is the one of two left in the Top 10 that I am not fine with winning, and I think the other individual is more likely to be cut.  Thus I am cutting her.

Edited by Solaris

56 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Rachel Hunter

Pin page

For my last cut of the rankdown, I am cutting Rachel. Congrats on the Top 10.  This is not a contestant I thought had a shot at Top 10.  But she was in the first season and she is so in-offensive that I suppose she was destined to do well in this format. So my bad for underestimating her.  Rachel was partnered with Jonathan Roberts and placed 4th in the season.  She never received a perfect score, but her best dance received a 26 and it was a Tango to Britney's Toxic.  We stan.  That said, she is the one of two left in the Top 10 that I am not fine with winning, and I think the other individual is more likely to be cut.  Thus I am cutting her.

LMAOO Rachel was my latest winner prediction I came up with after Jodie. :dead: At least that winner prediction lasted longer than I expected. :haha: 

• Haha 1

Rachel placing top 10 here. :wub: 

She was paid dust by the viewers that season, being the original Robbed Queen. Her Tango was her highlight, but her other dances were very y good too. Very glad to see her get such a high placement in this Rankdown. ❤️