Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24

Alex95

Given the short pre-season we had, you can base your thoughts on the pre-season interviews and the live move-in episode. Please save your feelings from once you see them on the live feeds for your week one rankings.

Pre-show ranking will go until Friday, July 8th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all sixteen houseguests in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

1. Taylor

2. Michael

3. Brittany

4. Paloma

5. Indy

6. Ameerah

7. Jasmine

8. Joseph

9. Monte

10. Terrance

11. Alyssa

12. Daniel

13. Nicole

14. Pooch

15. Kyle

16. Turner

Edited by *Amanda

6 rankings pre-show!

Pre-Show:

1. Taylor Hale - 2.3

2. Brittany Hoopes - 3.2 (Higher than Michael 3/6 times, peak position #1)

3. Michael Bruner - 3.2 (Higher than Brittany 3/6 times, peak position #2)

4. Paloma Aguilar - 5.3

5. Ameerah Jones - 5.8

6. Indy Santos - 6.5

7. Joseph Abdin - 6.8

8. Jasmine Davis - 7.7

9. Monte Taylor - 9.3

10. Daniel Durston - 10.0

11. Pooch Pucciarelli - 10.8

12. Alyssa Snider - 11.0

13. Terrance Higgins - 11.5

14. Nicole Layog - 12.7

15. Kyle Capener - 14.2

16. Matthew Turner - 15.7

Week 1 ranking will go until Saturday, July 16th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 1 Ends 7/16)

Week 1:

1. Taylor (+2) - Queen, please win every HOH and veto for the rest of the season.

2. Indy (-1) - She still has no idea what game she's playing ❤️. And then she got super woke these past few days and I stan.

3. Brittany (-1) - She's generally sweet, and messy in a fun way.

4. Michael (+3) - He's rootable!

5. Ameerah (=) - I know she's had some low lows, but there's something about her I'm drawn to and I'm hoping she redeems herself throughout the season.

6. Alyssa (+8) - She's sweet.

7. Kyle (+9) - I'm actually really liking his story about escaping Mormonism and his bffmance with Michael. He's definitely not who I expected. He's gotta tone down the tiktok antics and maybe he can rise.

8. Nicole (+2) - She kinda sucks a lot of the time, but I also hate everyone below her more.

9. Joseph (=) - At least he's hot.

10. Paloma (-6) - Whew, what a rollercoaster. Definitely the most memorable week one quitter we've ever had. She went waaaaaaay too far at times, I wish her the best with her anxiety.

11. Terrance (-5) - He sucks.

12. Monte (-1) - He sucks.

13. Pooch (-1) - He suuuuuuuuucks, but I feel a fun downfall is in his near future.

14. Jasmine (-6) - She has no redeeming qualities. She is the worst of these catty girls. And she's not even entertaining.

15. Turner (=) - He's boring, problematic, the bad tea on his from preseason. Just nothing there.

16. Daniel (-3) - Congrats on being the worst in an awful group of houseguests. That's a huge accomplishment.

1. Alyssa - she seems sweet so I guess congrats on being #1? 

2. Brittany - she seems messy so thats cool.

3. Taylor - Sucks what she had to go through.

4. Michael - I guess? 

5. Paloma - She definitely provided the entertainment for the week and I do kinda feel bad for her too. 

6.  Kyle

7.  Terrance 

8.  Monty

9.  Nicole

10. Indy

11.  Ameerah

12. Jasmine

13. Joeseph - He seems boring

14. Matthew Turner - Yeah no

15. Joe Pucciarelli - Yeah no

16. Daniel - he seems like the worst

1. Brittany

2. Taylor

3. Michael

4. Paloma - say what you want about what she said, how she said it, since its all well documented and true.  She was this reason this week was a rollercoaster.

5. Ameerah

6. Indy

7. Kyle

8. Terrance - biggest jump from pre-season so far.

9. Nicole

10. Joseph

11. Jasmine

12. Daniel

13. Alyssa

14. Monte

15. Turner

16. Pooch

Edited by Solaris

1. Taylor - Duh. Queen honestly deserves a better cast than what she got.

2. Michael - Easily the best of the guys. Plus, he's a Janelle stan which is an easy way to win me over.

3. Brittany - Very sweet but also providing messiness which is fun.

4. Indy - Hilariously clueless about the game but she's also woke so she's good.

5. Alyssa - She's sweet.

6. Ameerah - Default ranking I guess? I don't hate her as much as those below her.

7. Kyle - IDK how he got so high LOL. A testament to how bad this cast was this week.

8. Nicole - Meh.

9. Joseph - He's boring.

10. Paloma - On the one hand, her night one messiness was entertaining, but on the other hand, she took it way too far on multiple occasions with the Taylor hatred. I do hope she's okay and gets whatever help she needs though.

11. Terrance - Yeah, he sucks.

12. Jasmine - The worst of all the girls.

13. Monte - Awful.

14. Pooch - Awful.

15. Turner - Awful.

16. Daniel - The worst. All 3 of his nominees still being around after his HOH is what he deserves.

Edited by *Amanda

1. Taylor (=)
2. Michael (+1)
3. Brittany (+1)
4. Ameerah (+1)
5. Alyssa (+6)
6. Indy (+6)
7. Kyle (+8)
8. Terrance (=)
9. Nicole (+4)
10. Joseph (-1)
11. Paloma (-9) - the trickiest person to rank this week. Some moments she would be in my Top 3, some moments she would be last so I guess the middle works best?
12. Turner (+4) - Don't really know what he's done via feeds but he doesn't seem that bad from what I've seen solely on the show? :ph34rwave: Granted I saw very little of him so I could be mistaken here. I still don't care for him.
13. Jasmine (-6)
14. Pooch (=)
15. Daniel (-5)
16. Monte (-10) - Ugh my biggest disappointment atm with how he handled the whole Taylor/Paloma drama and completely twisted it, as I wanted to root for him beforehand. I'll give him another chance this week but we'll see.

LMAO such drastic changes in rankings with this cast. :dead: 

9 rankings this week!

Week 1:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.3

2. Brittany Hoopes (=) - 2.9

3. Michael Bruner (=) - 3.0

4. Indy Santos (+2) - 5.0

5. Alyssa Snider (+7) - 6.1

6. Ameerah Jones (-1) - 7.6

7. Kyle Capener (+8) - 8.1

8. Nicole Layog (+6) - 8.3 (Higher than Paloma 6/9 times)

9. Paloma Aguilar (-5) - 8.3 (Higher than Nicole 3/9 times)

10. Joseph Abdin (-3) - 8.4

11. Terrance Higgins (+2) - 8.7

12. Jasmine Davis (-4) - 13.0

13. Monte Taylor (-4) - 13.3

14. Pooch Pucciarelli (-3) - 13.9

15. Matthew Turner (+1) - 14.0

16. Daniel Durston (-6) - 14.1

Week 2 ranking will go until Saturday, July 23rd at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 2 Ends 7/23)

I'm gonna close this pretty much right after the Sunday episode if anyone wants to watch the eviction before doing their rankings. However, I still feel like we got to see more of the week and we know what's happening

Week 2:

1. Taylor (=) - Her underdog story is already inspirational, I need her on that jury!

2. Indy (=) - She is the funniest f*cking person in that house, we need more people as blunt as her in the game.

3. Ammerah (+2) - I get why people are tired of her, but her nonstop hectic gameplaying is exactly who we've been looking for on this show.

4. Michael (=) - Veto king with flawless taste in allies :wub:.

5. Brittany (-2) - She's insane, I love her.

6. Kyle (+1) - While I still hate his tiktok persona, I kinda love the real Kyle. The way he's playing Alyssa is hilarious.

7. Joseph (+2) - The showmance with Pooch was hot.

8. Pooch (+5) - The showmance with Joseph was hot.

9. Jasmine (+5) - Look I'm really struggling ranking anyone outside of my top six. She has Raven upside at least? She used her HOH well?

10. Nicole (-2) - Nicole is the true definition of one step forward, five steps back. She does something to make me stan and then ruins it five seconds later.

11. Alyssa (-5) - Ohhh she's crazy crazy! Maybe Danielle Murphree upside? She's just gotta leave Taylor alone for daring to breathe the same air as Kyle :kissbye:

12. Terrance (-1) - He's just so worthless.

13. Turner (+2) - As is he.

14. Monte (-2) - He got better that last day, but I don't trust it to stay at all.

15. Daniel (+1) - I hate everything about him so much, I'll be shocked if he's ever not last place in my rankings.

Ah yeah I usually like to do rankings after the eviction episode but I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it in live time so I'll do rankings now.

1. Taylor (=)
2. Michael (=)
3. Ameerah (+1)
4. Indy (+2)
5. Brittany (-2)
6. Kyle (+1)
7. Alyssa (-2)
8. Joseph (+2)
9. Jasmine (+4) - This high because at least her HoH worked out better than I was expecting lol.
10. Nicole (-1)
11. Pooch (+3) - I found his delusions hilarious this week so this helps him out in rankings, I guess. :giggle: 
12. Terrance (-4)
13. Monte (+3) 
14. Turner (-2) 
15. Daniel (=)

I don't really know how to rank the last few. I guess no one really annoyed me this week but I've also barely kept track of feeds stuff. :dead: