Big Brother 24

Alex95

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGT would be my guess. He either has to perform for the show during the summer or if he got cut maybe he’s still in contract with them. Lol how no one realized this till now :dead:

• Haha 1

Them waiting until the day before presumably to prevent a Christie situation after the cast is revealed only for there to be another last-minute casting change. :dead: 

• Haha 1

GOD do I love BB preseason though. We got two cancelled houseguests, a replacement houseguest, and OTT reactions to everyone based on a short bio and pictures :wub: :wub:. There's literally no one like the BB fanbase :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BB preseason almost always ends up being better than the actual season. ❤️ We get our hopes up way to high, crazy preseason drama happens, and then the season goes on to disappoint. :dead: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Huh???

WHAT A MESS that they are changing a cast member this late already into the show. WTH? :dead: 

But snap, I NEARLY chose Marvin for my draft pick too. :dead: 

• Haha 1

I'm really cracking up if Marvin's removal had to do with his AGT involvement and the producers/production had no idea about this. :dead: 

Though his act wasn't really live shows worthy anyway, lol.

So I'm curious what Marvin's next reality show stint will be. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

WHAT A MESS that they are changing a cast member this late already into the show. WTH? :dead: 

But snap, I NEARLY chose Marvin for my draft pick too. :dead: 

I did take him. :dead:  I replaced him with the new guy for the lolz. 

• Haha 1

I'm dying @ at the pre-season drama. :dead: I went to sleep and when I wake up, two houseguests have already been cancelled by BB twitter and one houseguest is being replaced, wth? :haha: The fact they have waited a day before premiere to reveal the cast yet STILL had to replace someone last minute, what a mess. :dead:

From what I have read/seen, my early faves are Paloma, Michael and Taylor :wub: Britanny seems like such a funny trainwreck that will bring good TV :wub: And LOLZ @ the guy calling himself Pooch. :dead: I CAN'T

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NGM said:

im catching up but who else got canceled aside from matt?

Does Turner’s sister count :dead:. Cause her old tweets came up and now everyone’s questioning her validity :dead:. But the second one is the tiktoker Kyle’s a Trumpie so I guess that’s mild cancellation as opposed to Turner’s tea.

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ok I'm all in for as long as she is.

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Sooo stunning! :wub:

LOL Yeah she's an obvious favorite for us, of course. :dead: :wub: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

OBSESSED I’ve never seen someone as ill-prepared for this show as Indy :dead: :wub:

Oh gosh.... please let her be a secret mastermind. 🙈 :dead: 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother 24